Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1365 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Patches
15. Re: Evening Patches Dec 10, 2014, 12:46 Quinn

Everyone who says anything like "glad I stayed far away from this game" should REALIZE that they so far miss out on a game full of epic awesomeness for this day&age for the following reasons:

1. PC UI is lacking
2. Low performance
3. MOOO PATCH FAIL!
4. Controls suck.

That's it. That's all. In Bioware's defense:

1. UI sucks, yes, but only tactical camera and inventory.
2. Get a better PC. The internet moans about low performance because the game is fucking gorgeous. It runs FINE on a 2 year old rig.
3. Patch fail was a minor mistake cause big cosmetic issues, and Bioware shared a fix with the community hours after release.
4. Controls suck for tactical cam. That's it. The millions of people not xomplaining about it? They think the controls are otherwise fine.

Shall I give you some counter-reasons why you SHOULD get this game?

1. Awesome graphics
2. Awesome player involvement
3. MANY choices and consequences (illusion of choice my cock)
4. 100+ hours of content (this time no PR lie)
5. Improved romance
6. A lot of loot
7. Fun crafting system
8. Wartable (look it up)
9. A fucking epic home base
10. Reasons to travel back and forth between areas
11. EXPLORATION!
12. Tons and tons of lore
13. High replayability value
14. Combat combos and sense of impact
15. Companions with great personal stories/quests and depth
16. DRAGONS! With animations that puts every fucking dovah to shame.

I could go on.

Fanboy? Proudly so. It's the best game I've played this century.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans
67. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 10, 2014, 07:30 Quinn

Julio wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 20:31:
HorrorScope wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:12:
Thanks, I'll wait then.

Completely makes sense. DAO and DA2 eventually were available for free on Origin, and EA has dropped games to a $5 price point before. At that point the game may be done.

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 18:05:
HAHA sooo well deserved for anyone who once again fell for EA/BioWhore's hype and bought this piece of shit console port on release!

Neener-neener-neener

First of all, the game is done. It just needs some fixes and improvements like right about every newly released title. Secondly, as a 29 year old PC gamer I can guarantee that this is not a piece of shit console port. Trust me, I've suffered my fair share of piece of shit console ports to know this most certainly, definitely isn't one of them. If you guys had played the damn game before shitting all over it, you'd know this yourselves.

Is this patch a dumb fuck-up? Yes, and I would most readily agree with that. It's just not nearly as dumb as this shit quoted above, though.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

33. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 15:14 Quinn

Fletch wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 14:50:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:35:
Thanks, I'll wait then.

The game is phenomenal in so many ways with loads and loads and loads and loads of content already. Why wait on supporting Bioware? You could wait until the game is fully patched and they officially announce they will no longer add content and the game is for sale for 6 dollars, but while that's perfectly legit, I consider it just as bad as pirating.

Can't help it that this attitude rubs me the wrong way: Many times when developers announce that they will continue to support their product by patching and adding content, there's always someone popping up saying shit like "Thanks, I'll wait then."

"Whoops, we don't want that! You know what? Forget what we said. We'll stop supporting our product right away and added content will definitely NOT be free! :D"

If I wait for the price of a video card to come down, or for a stable driver release, is that stealing? Ridiculous comment only a fanboy could squeeze out. Spend your $60 as you see fit. Make sure you all post to forums about the problems you run across so the developers can fix it before I plop down a single cent on it. In the old days you would be beta testers. People use to get paid to beta test. Now you pay them.

Added content that is not free used to be called an "expansion pack", and I was more than willing to pay for it if I liked the game. Day 1 DLC is another console gaming custom that has infected PC gaming because of fanboys who think being treated like an open wallet is okey-dokey with them. If waiting for a game to be stable and complete, and not allowing oneself to be treated as said open wallet, rubs you the wrong way, then maybe you just don't understand the basic customer/merchant relationship and the reasons why things cost what they cost. I'm not here for the game developer. It is here for me (well... my money), and they'll only get my money when I feel what they are selling is worth what they are asking. Buying a game before that point is fanboyism and you're just rewarding a developer for shoddy work. Why the fuck would I want to encourage them to continue that practice by giving them my money? Doing it to "support Bioware" is just idiotic.

Look, if this game was a horrid cesspit of console-port fucking garbage, I would have personally applauded you for that reply to me. But it's quite damn obvious that's not the case for this game. So if you sheathe your bloody sword for just a minute and chew on that, I hardly doubt you'd find my words such fanboy bullshit.

Watter wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 13:29:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:35:
You could wait until the game is fully patched and they officially announce they will no longer add content and the game is for sale for 6 dollars, but while that's perfectly legit, I consider it just as bad as pirating.
That is so completely wrong and shows a fundamental misunderstanding of even basic economics, and even more so, ethics. Sheesh...

Nothing wrong about the first part. Saying it is just as bad as piracy was making it too easy for some of you guys to leap on my comment like rabid dogs, I agree, and that's on me. It's not as bad as piracy. In fact, waiting a year or longer and buying it for 6 dollars is probably even worse. How's that? Because pirates can still be positively loud about a game they've stolen. Word of mouth does wonders for sales. Same goes for high scores on metacritic.

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:18:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:02:
I know it's my problem if it rubs me the wrong way =) I also know that you're not actually pirating it.

The thing I was on about is that so. very. often. when a developer gives good news like this, it basically bites them in the ass.

Fair enough Quinn.

You are right, they put it out there and it can tell some to wait it out, it's only getting better and cheaper. I'm interested to see what today's patch brings.

As for support I get it, but here is what has happened with my gaming dollars. Probably same output as it ever was, but instead of going to 10 games per year it now goes to 50 games per year. We can see Steam Stats, people are buying games and never playing them. I do that, I'm not even saying I'm guilty of that. I do it for a few reasons really. 1. I would like to play it. 2. Price. 3. I like what they've done and want to show support, as I would like to seem more from them.

To be honest I'm more app to support a smaller studio vs a larger one. At BN I think that is the norm, we rag on the big boys because they do enough wrong, you can see they are driven by Wall Street. Where those others I support with a few $ here and there, it's fresh, it's passionate, they have more of the same interests.

That said, I'm not one of those "I will not buy from xxxx" people, you make a game I really want, I'll be there. To me every game stands on it's own. Really I do pretty much what the consensus says to do when buying games, educate on release and then decide.

I will own DA:I, it is now about when, I hope no later than Jan 1 to be honest.

This is what pissed me off about DA:I though at release. They gutted tactics, that is a freaking Bioware staple and they did something like EA Sports does... add 2 new features, don't tell you they cut 2 others, and next year you'll get those 2 back "New! FRESH!" and they'll cut 2 more. It has to be a strategy of theirs, ninja cut and then re-sell it the following year. Now that is something that makes you hate EA, but as said, each release stands on it's own. But what they did to Tactics has pissed me off, however I will look past it if everything else if great. Fix the controls and lets see...

It's more than obvious from your reply that you're not the person "I was after" so to speak. Sorry about that. Your comment triggered me due to, like I said, an earlier topic about The Witcher. The topic was about CDProject going to release many free pieces of content after W3 is released. People here openly stated that "Oh! This is typical CDProject!" which is why they were going to wait months before buying it until said free content was released. Others were slowclapping their awesomeness like a panel of deluded judges. But that's not the motivation a developer with such a generous attitude needs, and if everybody started to act in such a "I deserve the best, you go give me EVERYTHING now or I don't buy!" manner, said developer would soon realize it and we the gaming community have killed a beautiful baby.

This comment was edited on Dec 9, 2014, 15:28.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

6. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 11:02 Quinn

I know it's my problem if it rubs me the wrong way =) I also know that you're not actually pirating it.

The thing I was on about is that so. very. often. when a developer gives good news like this, it basically bites them in the ass. When was the last time I saw this same shit? I think it was in a Witcher thread. CDProject is known to supporting its game and making it better and better with more content COMPLETELY FREE, yet some people used that awesome support as an excuse to wait for the bargain bin. Cheap shit. I loathe it. But as you clarified, you're not like that.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again
38. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 10:48 Quinn

Task wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 10:11:
CdProjekt doesn't need to compare itself to DA:I, Withcer 3 will blow it out the water simply because its The Witcher series.

Honestly, I felt the same way.
Then I played DA:I.
Not so certain anymore.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

3. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 10:35 Quinn

Thanks, I'll wait then.

The game is phenomenal in so many ways with loads and loads and loads and loads of content already. Why wait on supporting Bioware? You could wait until the game is fully patched and they officially announce they will no longer add content and the game is for sale for 6 dollars, but while that's perfectly legit, I consider it just as bad as pirating.

Can't help it that this attitude rubs me the wrong way: Many times when developers announce that they will continue to support their product by patching and adding content, there's always someone popping up saying shit like "Thanks, I'll wait then."

"Whoops, we don't want that! You know what? Forget what we said. We'll stop supporting our product right away and added content will definitely NOT be free! :D"

This comment was edited on Dec 9, 2014, 10:41.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow
80. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 9, 2014, 07:44 Quinn

Redmask wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 07:25:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 02:54:
Maybe you already know this, but I found out a few hours into the game and my friends didn't find out days into the game until they heard it from me: the default F button will have you interact with objects (like herbs, chests, levers etc) so you don't have to aim and click on them with your damn cursor all the time. Also works for entering conversations with NPCs.

That's fine as a band aid but it doesn't address the complaint hes talking about. All of the previous games had click to move, its obvious consolization. In fact most of the game is heavily consolized despite their claims of paying the PC version a lot of attention. The UI is a piece of shit that I hate interacting with.

E: Reading those upcoming patch details it seems to say that its going to take 3+ patches to fix the mess they made on PC. Unreal.

Personally, I wouldn't call the UI that much of a mess but that's because I didn't look forward to the tactical view anyway. Tactical view? Absolutely horrible. I'm so clumsy with it I feel like an 8 year old noob, though I know it's not me. It's the damn tactical view. I like the realtime combat, though. While it's player unfriendly, I don't mind holding the W button to launch forward to close gaps between me and other enemies. The motion and sense of impact feels badass, I think.

But yeah, it's no point-and-click and while I don't care, I can understand some people do.

Anyway, to me, the F button thing helped me hugely with immersion since I was launched back into my room every time I had to point-and-click at every goddamn object to interact with it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

28. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 07:00 Quinn

Slick wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 06:45:

i just hope that Witcher 3 has a better optimized engine, as i still can't get playable performance on W2 with most settings maxed/high, even with a 980. DA:I looks great, but from the videos, W3 is looking amazing.

As long as you disable supersampling (which is a ridiculous feature that only confuses people and/or pisses them off), W2 SHOULD run with a more than playable performance on a 980. If it does not, something is wrong with your setup. I have a GTX 680 and W2 runs almost flawless with everything on ultra. Again, just disable supersampling.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Banner Saga 2 Announced
4. Re: The Banner Saga 2 Announced Dec 9, 2014, 03:51 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 22:02:
Now that it's hit the $5 mark Ima grab it at the Xmas sale.

Same here, but not for PC. It's released on Android for the same price, and this'll be the kind of game I'd love to play in bed or on long trips riding shotgun. =)

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Game Awards 2014 Winners
55. Re: Game Awards 2014 Winners Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 Quinn

Redmask wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 19:07:
There's enthusiasm and then theres people typing passion in capslock and going on about how its the greatest game ever. The former I can handle, the latter I mock. It wasn't even a proper mocking, a single sentence in a response to a different user. Get a thicker skin, welcome to the internet. Laughing out loud at the bullying comment, like anyone makes you post a particular opinion for other people to agree with or criticize, come to this website to interact with other people or use your computer. I've seen both of the people here making accusations about bullying engage in name calling, scream at users who put them on ignore in an effort to avoid them and try to forcefully assert their opinions on others. Telling another person to kill themselves but whining about bullying, that takes some real hypocrisy.

Deaf fucking ears.

You can't handle it? Me writing passion in capslock? That's what did it for you, really? Need I really explain it to you that, since we're all communicating through text, writing one word in capslock is like writing it in bold or *like this*? It's like saying the word with a bang, because it holds an important meaning/point in the message you're conveying. No reason to mock people for it. It's sad. It's silly. And in this case, it's quite honestly quite childish. You can go out of your way to make others look bad by digging up out-of-context shit from the past and conveniently not naming who did what so it could be attributed to all, but that's just sad, too, man.

You really go out of your way to be that typical online bully type. One needs only click on your nickname and check your comments to realize you're nothing but an angry *TROLL* with style. And you should really take that as a compliment because I can't make it any prettier.

This comment was edited on Dec 9, 2014, 03:36.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

24. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 03:10 Quinn

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 02:34:
Creston wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 00:36:
It's sad news, obviously, but I want them to take their time. I want Witcher 3 to be awesome, and if that takes twelve more weeks, it takes twelve more weeks. I'd have more time to play it in May/June anyway.

(Of course, it's also possible they saw DA:I and looked at their own graphics, and realized their claim that it'd be the best looking RPG ever was under fire. )
Really man? DA:I's graphics are in some cases worse then the alpha release graphics that were showcased over a year and a half ago. Don't even get me started on the plastic models that are used for the medium settings on the graphics option. Ugh.

Those plastic models -- mostly for full-plated armors -- are still there on Ultra, mate. When I look at my character with his full Orlesian Lion (or something) armor, it keeps reminding me of this plastic, silver looking shield I had when I was 8..

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

78. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 9, 2014, 02:54 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 01:16:
As for this patch, hopefully it addresses the nonsensical M/KB design choices. I mean, really, I have to run up to an enemy or object and then click on it to interact? What's the point of even having a cursor?

Maybe you already know this, but I found out a few hours into the game and my friends didn't find out days into the game until they heard it from me: the default F button will have you interact with objects (like herbs, chests, levers etc) so you don't have to aim and click on them with your damn cursor all the time. Also works for entering conversations with NPCs.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 to Include a Second Playable Character
17. Re: The Witcher 3 to Include a Second Playable Character Dec 8, 2014, 13:30 Quinn

A second playing character? And I felt like they already were overambitious.

Also, this just in: The Witcher 3 is being delayed to May! Noooooooo!!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

47. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 13:23 Quinn

Fion wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 13:15:

On the original topic, the only zone to do the 'mindless MMO fetch/kill/fedex' quests is the first open zone, Hinterlands. I personally think Bioware did that because you return to Hinterlands quite frequently throughout the game to gather herbs and quickly build Inquisition Points. It's the 'hub' of the early game so to speak and other open zones have far less generic quests besides maybe the 'shards' stuff but they have a use.

Don't forget that DA:I started out as an MMO, until they changed their minds early on. I find it easy and plausible to think The Hinterlands is a remnant of that bad start.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

44. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 13:09 Quinn

Frijoles wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 12:36:
How's the combat for non-archer classes? The combat for my archer is horrible. I barely even have to face the direction of a mob to shoot them. The combat is worse than an MMO, and the quests I've seen are the same (although I've read that's because I'm in the starter area). I played for a few hours and was bored out of my mind. I'm wondering if it's just that the archer class is shit.

Early on, you get to an important choice where you have to choose between 2 factions. You can't start that quest soon enough! After what happens then, the game before that felt like a tutorial; like some sort of prologue. After that, feel free to be a completionist. You won't skip or miss out on anything if you just do that important quest asap. Also, if you want to know what the game has in store for you apart from crappy-crap Hinterlands, go to Crestwood!

My favorite class is the Warrior tank. I think it's the most diverse. You line up the enemies to charge through them; you find the right position to taunt, making sure you reach most enemies; you shieldbash after your mage freezes them; you actively block and counter-attack (takes skill in relation to the rest of the combat). Also, IMO the protagonist... the "INQUISITOR!" needs to be a knight in shining armor =P

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

35. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 12:13 Quinn

Verno wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 12:09:
Axis wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 12:02:
I don't have a source either just what I observe in the forum chatter. People certainly talk about it, mainly negative, but I don't see many saying "Bioware games are awesome, and romance options are one of the biggest reasons."

Hell your source is this thread, several of us piped up that we don't care for the romance silliness

This pit of bitter, old men hardly represents the entire gaming community.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

33. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 12:10 Quinn

Axis wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 12:02:
Quinn wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:55:
Axis wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:51:
Quinn wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:47:
WaltC wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:18:
I find it disturbing because nothing is more boring to me than cartoon, pretend romances in a 3d RPG. Hopefully, this is something that can be easily bypassed completely. Ugh. Dime romance novels are everywhere...not needed inside 3d games, too.

To many, games/RPGs are about immersion; becoming the character. Some of us surely know how it feels to fall in love and/or to show affection to someone and getting it back. This is probably the same reason why it's so popular in these Bioware games. When you find out that beyond that armor and stern look, there's a hopeless romantic woman who's afraid to get heartbroken... it's just awesome that you are the Inquisitor, savior of the world, and make time to buy flowers and read up on poetry to sweep her off her feet.

Nothing wrong with romantic relationships in these Bioware games. If you can't understand why people like it, it says more about you than about those people.

All based on the wrong assumption it's "so popular in these Bioware games". It's not.

I admit, I can't proof that it's popular. All I know is that I like it, my friends like it, and in most forum posts I've read about it people like it. Where's your source that claims that it's not? This is an honest inquiry btw.

Btw, about the gay stuff.. I think it's obvious they are selling a moral highground with it. That's fine, I guess, but like your friends basically claims... I don't think it's necessary anymore. Only radical zealots or plain dumb idiots don't accept gays yet. Why try changing those minds? I can understand it would feel demeaning to actual gay people somehow. What I don't get either is why right about every freaking companion is either gay or bisexual. Point taken. Complete overkill.

I don't have a source either Quinn, just what I observe in the forum chatter. People certainly talk about it, mainly negative, but I don't see many saying "Bioware games are awesome, and romance options are one of the biggest reasons."

Of course you don't see many say that. That would be silly. In the end it all depends on the person playing it. Some people just wanna kick dragon ass, and that's perfectly fine -- the game allows you to ignore romance and just kick dragon ass! And then there's the kinda person that watches TV-shows and whispers under his breath "Come on, just kiss her! Now it's the time!" as he discretely wipes away a tear so his wife won't see. Those people want romance in their heroic story

My character is now officially with Cassandra. If an NPC is being an asshole to her, he's in trouble. Wouldn't miss the feature for the world =D

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

25. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 11:55 Quinn

Axis wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:51:
Quinn wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:47:
I find it disturbing because nothing is more boring to me than cartoon, pretend romances in a 3d RPG. Hopefully, this is something that can be easily bypassed completely. Ugh. Dime romance novels are everywhere...not needed inside 3d games, too.

To many, games/RPGs are about immersion; becoming the character. Some of us surely know how it feels to fall in love and/or to show affection to someone and getting it back. This is probably the same reason why it's so popular in these Bioware games. When you find out that beyond that armor and stern look, there's a hopeless romantic woman who's afraid to get heartbroken... it's just awesome that you are the Inquisitor, savior of the world, and make time to buy flowers and read up on poetry to sweep her off her feet.

Nothing wrong with romantic relationships in these Bioware games. If you can't understand why people like it, it says more about you than about those people.

All based on the wrong assumption it's "so popular in these Bioware games". It's not.

I admit, I can't proof that it's popular. All I know is that I like it, my friends like it, and in most forum posts I've read about it people like it. Where's your source that claims that it's not? This is an honest inquiry btw.

Btw, about the gay stuff.. I think it's obvious they are selling a moral highground with it. That's fine, I guess, but like your friends basically claims... I don't think it's necessary anymore. Only radical zealots or plain dumb idiots don't accept gays yet. Why try changing those minds? I can understand it would feel demeaning to actual gay people somehow. What I don't get either is why right about every freaking companion is either gay or bisexual. Point taken. Complete overkill.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

21. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 11:47 Quinn

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

7. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 10:47 Quinn

Sho wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 10:22:
What's the verdict on this game? I kind of didn't pay attention.

The game is phenomenal. It gives you a great sense of importance, and that in a game that's just huge in scale makes the overall experience truly epic. You're not a hero trying to save a princess in a tower -- basically the entire world has to be saved by you, the leader of the Inquisition.

Lorewise you're getting absolutely pummeled. In a good way, if you like it. There's books and other POI's EVERYWHERE.

Combat is a mix of Dragon Age 1 and 2. I love it, until micromanagement gets involved. Personally I don't like how the tactical camera works. It's too zoomed in and doesn't feel responsive enough to me somehow. Play on Normal, and you'll hardly need to micromanage.

There's so much to do and explore that the completionist in you will be haunting you constantly. Multiple HUGE zones are available to open up at the same, all of them having TONS of quests. For completionists it will be hard to do the main quests knowing there's so much other sub-stuff to do. It's a great thing and a daunting thing at the same time. There is just so. fucking. MUCH to do, everywhere!

Romance is taken to a new level, I think. The start of a romance isn't kicked off and ended with sex. It's getting official earlier, building up slowly. It starts with flirting, then holding hands, then affirmation, etc etc. Neither is sex the endgoal.

I'm insanely possitive about this game. My friends and I feel the same way, and one thing we all share: We can't let go of the game in real life. To us, it's revolutionary good.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1365 Comments. 69 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo