Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1662 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
46. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 12:57 Quinn

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 12:35:
NKD wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 12:19:
Would be nice if Rockstar had given out some review code to.. uh.. someone, somewhere, who could give us a port report. If this was any other company people would be crucifying them for not handing out review code prior to release.

Nah it's much funnier if this kind of shit hits the fan out of the blue. I hope I didn't buy all that popcorn for nuthin'...

Someone should give you a crown, king of trolls.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
27. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 11:28 Quinn

I know it's only one hour, but after reading this news I feel raped in the arse by an unrealistically huge penis.

12AM BST = 1AM CEST. I thought the game would unlock for Europe at 12AM. I have to wake up tomorrow at 7AM for work and planned to give GTA V a good 1 hour try before running to bed.

Motherfucker. MO.THER.FUCKER! I just know I'll be agitated as hell tomorrow at work, knowing I haven't been able to even start up the goddamn game yet while all the world is shooting hookers :'(

The good news is that I'll have my MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING videocard tomorrow evening. Bought it at an official retailer for 489,- ($516,-). On the Dutch market, at least, that's a 22% discount. I got this discount because the card didn't fit in the previous owner's PC. Fucking ace =D

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2015, 11:36.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
27. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2015, 03:56 Quinn

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 02:47:
nin wrote on Apr 12, 2015, 22:22:
Yep! I have mine set to Crew Only, so only folks from the Blue crew can join.
How the hell did I miss that? Well fek. Just joined up anyway, since someone already has my name I just tossed _A at the end.

Argh, too bad I'm in Europe. I bet we'll be on different servers. Will I still be able to join the crew ingame anyway, I wonder? My aim is awesome, but I suck at driving so I'll be riding shotgun. "Shotgun!" There.

I joined the crew. "Vince-Quinn".

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2015, 04:02.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer
38. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer Apr 11, 2015, 07:52 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Apr 11, 2015, 06:38:
Quinn wrote on Apr 11, 2015, 06:15:
Lord Tea wrote on Apr 11, 2015, 05:09:
Wow, what a really well done trailer. Now, if they only showed PC mouse/kb gameplay - I'd preorder that thing - immediately.

siapnar wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 21:15:
Just out of curiosity, what are the cards some of you guys are running (or going to run)?

GTX 970 here. Xmas buy. No regrets

GTX 970 also. Great card imo. But I got seriously pissed by how Nvidia handled the 970 VRAM fiasco. Looks like most folks have already forgotten about that but my next card will definitely be AMD powered, no matter what.

Anyone with a GTX 970, will you be so kind as to PM me with your GTAV performance findings the 14th? Or post it in the ship ahoy thread? Pessimistic me cannot believe my GTX 680 can live up to my standards with this game and I'm already having a monster of a dilemma whether I'll be buying the GTX 970 or 980. Ofc 980 will be the better choice except that it's almost twice as expensive!

Just buy a 970 and overclock it. You can match stock 980 performance without much effort. The Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming is apparently the best overclocker.

Sadly I've had systematic fuck-ups with OC's in the past. Wasted money on different PSU's to no avail. Shit just was unstable as fuck while everything checked out. Bad experiences

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

35. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer Apr 11, 2015, 06:15 Quinn

Lord Tea wrote on Apr 11, 2015, 05:09:
Wow, what a really well done trailer. Now, if they only showed PC mouse/kb gameplay - I'd preorder that thing - immediately.

siapnar wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 21:15:
Just out of curiosity, what are the cards some of you guys are running (or going to run)?

GTX 970 here. Xmas buy. No regrets

GTX 970 also. Great card imo. But I got seriously pissed by how Nvidia handled the 970 VRAM fiasco. Looks like most folks have already forgotten about that but my next card will definitely be AMD powered, no matter what.

Anyone with a GTX 970, will you be so kind as to PM me with your GTAV performance findings the 14th? Or post it in the ship ahoy thread? Pessimistic me cannot believe my GTX 680 can live up to my standards with this game and I'm already having a monster of a dilemma whether I'll be buying the GTX 970 or 980. Ofc 980 will be the better choice except that it's almost twice as expensive!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Trine 3 Trailer
7. Re: Trine 3 Trailer Apr 11, 2015, 06:10 Quinn

For me, this trailer can't come at a worse time. All that's going on in my head is: GTAV TW3 GTAV TW3 GTAV TW3 GTAV TW3, etc. It's quite tiresome. I'm so full of euphoric anticipation that I feel like a kid on christmas morning...  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

6. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer Apr 10, 2015, 20:03 Quinn

I had this dilemma about upgrading my PC or not. After this trailer: not anymore. Fucking hell. I'm getting that MSI GTX 980.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours
13. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours Apr 10, 2015, 13:53 Quinn

ForgedReality wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 12:52:
So, basically they're saying it's a lot smaller than Skyrim.

Both Blue and ForgedReality seem to misunderstand what this 25 hours for a speedrun thing implies.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours
6. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours Apr 10, 2015, 11:44 Quinn

I don't see the "contrast" here. 25 hours, for a speedrun, is LONG! Crazy, crazy long. If anything, it's consistent with the earlier news.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads
35. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 10, 2015, 06:43 Quinn

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 10, 2015, 06:14:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 21:54:
harlock wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 20:29:
i dunno.. the launcher thing says it will be available in 3 days 22 hours... so thats monday night i think
Yeah it unlocks monday night at 7 or 8pm EST.
Yeey!

Hmm so it will actually be unlocked worldwide when it's the 14th of April in Europe (7PM EST is 1AM CET). That's nice for you guys in the US.

I'm thinking of getting some impromptu days off next week. I want to devour this game! But I'm also very anxious in a way. I really hate it when I'd realize my videocard (GTX 680) needs replacement...

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads
28. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 18:19 Quinn

My game is preloaded! Took me 4 hours. I still don't understand why some people here are making such a fuzz out of this 60gb thing. The size is nothing new. I do realize the US has a data cap on downloads..? That sucks.

Btw did you guys know that like 500.000,- of the preorder bonus is money for the campaign and not online? I hate that and I'm probably gonna drop the money on the street. I don't want to be able to buy a villa the moment my guy crawls out of a container for the first time!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs
58. Re: GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs Apr 9, 2015, 08:31 Quinn

Xero wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 08:23:
Damn, I'm so excited for this game all a sudden and I don't even plan on buying it at full price. Aaaaargggh! Why! oh Why! I wish game prices were dead locked in so I wouldn't get buyer's remorse so heavily. Knowing this game will drop like an anchor in price in the next 6 months or so has me aching to pay full price. What oh what do I dos?

Xero, I know exactly how you feel. When I'm in your dilemma, and lets use this situation, I think as follows:

I want the game crazy bad? Yes.
I want it for 40 euros instead of 60? Yes.
Can I get it now for 40 euros? No.
What can I get for 20 euros? 4 special beers on a friday night.
Would I hypothetically sacrifice 4 special beers on a friday night so I can just buy GTAV and play it Day 1? FUCK YES!!

There. Dilemma no more.

Buy the game, mate.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

53. Re: GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs Apr 9, 2015, 07:07 Quinn

To be honest, I don't understand this whole 4K profit-whore of a hype thing going on. 4K is basically useless if you have a normal.. say 27" screen which leads to my opinion that I don't think you need a screen much bigger than that in a M/KB setting -- in this setting you're generally sitting at a desk, less than a meter from your monitor no?

I just don't understand this 4K hype, and, like music on the radio, it's only such a hit because the media can't shut up about it. So I'm kinda annoyed that Rockstar gave us this bullshit "benchmark" on this 4k system that can run 4k resolutions flawlessly -- it's not representative to the majority of the target group.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

48. Re: GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs Apr 9, 2015, 03:04 Quinn

Judging from those screenshots, people with a new 1200 dollar rig are fucked let alone people with a 2 year old rig.

The system requirements they released earlier are absolute bullshit, I'd think, unless you put everything on minimum.

First thing I'll try is lower the population and population variety. I'll lower the shadow quality, level of detail in the distance, pick an easy AA option and tone down reflections a little. If these manipulations don't make this game run great on my GTX680.. I'll be pissed.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players
15. Re: Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players Apr 9, 2015, 02:44 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 00:13:
Well you can already get it for $40US +/- on some reseller sites like G2A so yeah, I'd suspect it'll come down quick. They had to go F2P because they didn't have the numbers to make a sub model viable. F2P isn't going to work either if people aren't buying the client and I can't imagine many are at this price point.

It's not F2P. It's B2P. It's a huge difference. Huge.

With F2P, it's "free" but you're basically crippled until you flap open your wallet. With B2P, it's the standard model for any other game like GTAV or Wolfenstein etc: You buy it and you get everything the game has to offer. Good items will drop and your account is not limited in any way unlike F2P models. The ingame store is for cosmetics and mounts only.

I've been playing ESO again since it got B2P. There are players everywhere! It's possitively crowded with both new and old players. The ingame community is amazing. Veterans help the noobs with the noobie questions in a generally patient and friendly fashion. Within 2 minutes I have a team together for dungeon runs with the group finder.

Like I said in an earlier thread, I know I would continue playing ESO for months ahead, but with GTAV coming out followed by TW3.. time won't allow it.

ESO is the shit!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > More on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Today
3. Re: More on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Today Apr 8, 2015, 10:34 Quinn

Really excited for this. DX:HR was amazing. I finished it 3 times (last time GOTY edition with dev comments, really interesting experience!).

I'm happy to see they're using the same protagonist again, Adam Jensen. Also looking forward to the original Deus Ex remake coming 2018.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Video
26. Re: The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Video Apr 8, 2015, 10:31 Quinn

Dacron wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:01:
Quinn wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:00:

I think it's safe to say that absolutely nobody other than you two give a solid fuck about your squabble.

Yet YOU wasted your time on it, you cared enough to comment.

And you didn't have to. You could have easily ignored it. Yet YOU decided you would rather antagonize. Kudos.

I don't like being called a liar by someone who can't read, and can't stand people who start ARGUING that someone elses discussion doesn't please THEM. Ignore the urge to reply, be better off for it.

CAN..NOT..IGNORE!

What can I say.. I'm at work at it's a quiet day. Sorry. T_T

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Preloads
11. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Preloads Apr 8, 2015, 10:25 Quinn

Creston wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:21:
60 Gig. Heh. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm never gonna download that...

Why not? If I'm correct ESO has a similar size. In fact the size doesn't shock me as much as it does a remarkable lot of people here. It's still a huge size, and huge enough to joke about but.. yeah.. Why not?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

9. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Preloads Apr 8, 2015, 10:16 Quinn

Blue wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:09:
Quinn wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:04:
Man, I hope this installer has a proper fail-safe. Imagine you're at 58GB and your house has a power-outage. Oh, the rage..

It does... mine would drop the connection repeatedly and reconnect. This seems to be working better now: Most of yesterday the download crawled (at one point it literally estimated it wouldn't be done before the game was released), but it finished up pretty quickly today.

That's good to know! I'll keep it running tonight (CET). If it could reach at least 10mb/s it'll be done preloading tomorrow early morning.

And damnit.. I literally just realized I don't have the game yet. A buddy would buy it for me, my interest because I keep lending him money. *grabbing his phone, ready to poke*

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

6. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Preloads Apr 8, 2015, 10:04 Quinn

Man, I hope this installer has a proper fail-safe. Imagine you're at 58GB and your house has a power-outage. Oh, the rage..  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1662 Comments. 84 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo