Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1790 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Witcher III Patch Notes
10. Re: The Witcher III Patch Notes Aug 1, 2015, 06:32 Quinn

Linthat22 wrote on Aug 1, 2015, 06:14:
No one has went with Johan or Frank?

Whot?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher III Patch Notes
6. Re: The Witcher III Patch Notes Jul 31, 2015, 21:49 Quinn

Yenn has too much a bitchy bark for me. Got that relationship in real life already so I went for Triss. Also because I had no clue who Yenn was. I had the feeling the romance with Yenn has way more romantic dialogue and moments, since at some point I didn't even know where Triss was until she reappeared at some point.

My ending was absolutely perfect, though. But I do wonder if the expansion will keep my endgame in mind properly, and show me an according opening scene.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to "Hate"
28. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to Jul 31, 2015, 17:26 Quinn

InBlack wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 04:31:
DavidM wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 17:58:
Such utter stupidity on display.

I don't see Christians putting up billboards saying how stupid atheists are. And for killing, the atheist communists/fascists/leftists in history have 100 million dead on their hands in the 20th century alone.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

It's you who have no idea what you are talking about, you just took the Nazis and the Stalinists and put them all under the "atheist" umbrella and then you wonder why people think you are stupid. None of those you listed killed in the name of "Atheism". They killed in the name of some other ideology, since atheism IS NOT an ideology. If you don't know the difference then you can't be part of the discussion .

^ This.

Believers or the moral Knights among us are often confused what an atheist really is. This is because... well, of course because they're ignorant as fuck, but also because the term "atheist" shouldn't really even exist in an ideal world. Why not? Just ask yourself the question why the term a-leprechaunist or a-astrologist or a-unicornist doesn't exist.

As for the agnostics, personally I think it's the pussy-stance that's only just an insult on your intelligence. You're basically saying that the probability of there being a god or not is a 50/50 thing. You may as well be agnostic about invisible unicorns on mars or that invisible hamster on your shoulder, telling you to do bad shit.

A person is only guilty of a crime until it is proven. In this same way, any god should be "innocent until proven guilty" too. No proof? No god. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and the believers still have all their work ahead of them. But oh, yet they believe the craziest of shite and act on it too. And to critize it like we are doing now, is actually still a taboo.

For the believers in here who are right now drooling due to incomprehension, let me give you a hand: I believe that Hitler is still alive and is amassing his army in the core of our planet. On the day of Ascension, he will ascend from the ground with his nazi army mounted on dinosaurs and only the people who ripped their nose off and bolted it on their forehead he will take with him to the moon after he has fucked everyone else up.

How did that sound to you? Insane? Even crazier for someone to believe this shit? Good. Now you know what I think of religion as a whole. Oh, and I respect you, just not your poisonous religion.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week
36. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 31, 2015, 10:04 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 03:35:
Its not a one time thing, those were just the most pertinent quotes found quickly. Somehow I can remember your rantings about thugs (mostly because it's so fucking weird) and you can't. Which brings us round to my initial post.

First of all, that latter thing.. that really happens all the time, smarty. Unless you will now make a fool of yourself saying nobody ever confronted you with something you once said though you do not remember.

Secondly, there are more villains than just thugs. Thugs, indeed, are basically dumb monkeys. Every social studies major will silently and admittedly nod with a smirk at that crude observation. Have thugs on one hand and, say.. the guy from House of Cards or even Artemis Entreri from the Drizzt Forgotten Realms saga on the other. I would have never disagreed with you if you said I have a passionate disgust for the thuglife -- it's not romantic, poetic, or even slightly interesting.

You said 3 things: I don't like crude games and playing villains, and I knew GTAV would suck. All 3 things were bullshit. Besides, you didn't ask me about it or anything, but immediately resulted to petty insults -- noticed how a certain dimwit jumped on it to insult me some more? I confronted you on it, and you failed to deliver; failed to justify that bullshit demeanor toward me.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

34. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 30, 2015, 23:22 Quinn

Wow, we go back 3 years!? Only just now I realized we have a search option for comments, shocked that I was you actually found such old stuff I thought at first it must've taken you a damn long time.

Well, now that I read those things I understand where you're coming from. Those were some strong feelings after they destroyed one of my favorite characters.

I however never said I don't like playing villains. It's just that hardly any writer can make a villain interesting enough to serve as the main character, is all. It's always the cliché irrational bs behavior in those characters that I simply cannot relate to, with only a few exceptions.

As for me buying GTAV anyway: Friends and hype told me the story was fantastic. So I thought, what the heck. Sadly, it was bad once again. Max Payne bad? No, but that story was actually pretty good except for another main-character fuck-up. GTAIV bad? Fuck no. GTAV's story is, imo, much, much worse. So much fucking worse, that I was actually surprised indeed. And that's why I didn't consider Max Payne a waste of money, nor the previous GTA's (the stories were interesting enough to actually enjoy playing).

Hope that cleared things up.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

32. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 30, 2015, 12:31 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 03:59:
Quinn wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 03:57:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 22:05:
Quinn wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 07:03:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 03:08:
Quinn wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 00:44:
nin wrote on Jul 28, 2015, 22:36:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 28, 2015, 22:34:
Quinn wrote on Jul 28, 2015, 17:03:
Quboid wrote on Jul 28, 2015, 16:02:
Mafia is to Grand Theft Auto what The Witcher is to The Elder Scrolls, a mature take on the same basic premise. I'll keep an eye on this one.

It's crazy how GTAV is one of my biggest wastes of money of the last few months. I play games first and foremost for the story and singleplayer experience. The story was absolutely horrid. A bad written piece of junk written by a 13 year old with a boner.

Can't wait for Mafia 3.

Why the fuck would you buy GTAV if you know you don't like playing villains? You're constantly ranting about that over the years here and now we find out you bought GTAV? Man you're not very smart.

Because he thinks he's a special snowflake. "Look everyone! I'm different! Look at me!"

Oh right, because playing a villain automatically means the story sucks! What kind of infantile reasoning is this?! Heh, and you insult me on my intelligence. The irony.

Hey I'm not the one wasting money on a game I know I won't like.

I challenge you to quote me the comment where I said that I knew beforehand that I wouldn't like the story. Can't find it? Let that be a lesson to you not to talk bullshit.

You seem to think I'm commenting on the story. I'm just pointing out that you're the same Quinn that is constantly complaining about crude games, not wanting to play bad guys, etc... and now I find out you bought GTA V. Doesn't really make sense.

You could just search your own post history for "rockstar" if you're (bizarrely) wondering why you wouldn't want a game made by Rockstar. Also reading through your comments I notice you think and write a lot about teen dick, kind of creepy.

I can at least applaud you for your ability of evasion. Obviously you searched through my comments. Obviously you didn't find squad to quote me on.

You're still missing the point but it's not surprising. It's all quoted above if you'd like to read it again.
I read through your comments before my very first reply to you just to make sure I was thinking of the right poster, and I was.

Did your search many pages down my history trying to catch myself on forgotten hypocrisy. Found nothing. You've resorted to lies for the sake of having a comeback. To save face, perhaps? I don't know.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers
17. Re: NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers Jul 30, 2015, 04:01 Quinn

InBlack wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 02:19:
I just downloaded these drivers from the Nvidia Experience control panel...I have Windows 7....???

On a related note, I'm getting weird horizontal flickering on my screen. This started when I upgraded to a GTX970, it's hardly noticeable but it's there in games. During standard desktop operations, surfing, etc. I'm not seeing it. Do I have a defective card? Defective cable? Is this a driver issue? I tried googling it and most believe it's an issue with cables, connectors or alternatively something with vsync. I'm kind of going out of my mind because it's something you can hardly notice and maybe I'm starting to see things....

Do the troubleshooting. Exclude factors from possible causes. Crosstest your cable, your monitor, your GPU. Use HDMI? Try DVI cable and output. Use monitor? Connect your PC to your TV. Etc.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

30. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 30, 2015, 03:57 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 22:05:
Quinn wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 07:03:
Mafia is to Grand Theft Auto what The Witcher is to The Elder Scrolls, a mature take on the same basic premise. I'll keep an eye on this one.

It's crazy how GTAV is one of my biggest wastes of money of the last few months. I play games first and foremost for the story and singleplayer experience. The story was absolutely horrid. A bad written piece of junk written by a 13 year old with a boner.

Can't wait for Mafia 3.

Why the fuck would you buy GTAV if you know you don't like playing villains? You're constantly ranting about that over the years here and now we find out you bought GTAV? Man you're not very smart.

Because he thinks he's a special snowflake. "Look everyone! I'm different! Look at me!"

Oh right, because playing a villain automatically means the story sucks! What kind of infantile reasoning is this?! Heh, and you insult me on my intelligence. The irony.

I challenge you to quote me the comment where I said that I knew beforehand that I wouldn't like the story. Can't find it? Let that be a lesson to you not to talk bullshit.

You seem to think I'm commenting on the story. I'm just pointing out that you're the same Quinn that is constantly complaining about crude games, not wanting to play bad guys, etc... and now I find out you bought GTA V. Doesn't really make sense.

You could just search your own post history for "rockstar" if you're (bizarrely) wondering why you wouldn't want a game made by Rockstar. Also reading through your comments I notice you think and write a lot about teen dick, kind of creepy.

I can at least applaud you for your ability of evasion. Obviously you searched through my comments. Obviously you didn't find squad to quote me on.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week
3. Re: World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week Jul 29, 2015, 18:45 Quinn

I haven't played WoW since early Cataclysm, but just a month ago I changed my WhatsApp sound to the Murloc aggro grrllbrrlll sound for old times sake. It puts a smile on my face all the time xD Today for the first time I received a message in the middle of a crowded bus while my volume was accidentily maxed out. People laughed xP

Btw, I thought the last expansion was the last!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

28. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 29, 2015, 07:03 Quinn

Can't wait for Mafia 3.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

26. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 29, 2015, 00:44 Quinn

Can't wait for Mafia 3.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

22. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 28, 2015, 17:03 Quinn

Can't wait for Mafia 3.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming
33. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming Jul 28, 2015, 01:47 Quinn

ItBurn wrote on Jul 27, 2015, 22:24:
Cutter wrote on Jul 27, 2015, 19:13:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 27, 2015, 18:18:
I realize I go way against the grain, but I think a lot of people aren't rational when it comes to The Witcher and CD Projekt. It's still a very good game, but I could write a document about all the problems it has. And I might :p

Not so. Many of us didn't like the first 2 games and loved the third. It is, in my opinion, one of the best games ever made bar none. And no, you couldn't write a document about all the problems it has because it doesn't. And you won't.

Now I have to

On another note, about the "too much content" argument, I don't think it's a case of too much content. The problem is how the content is presented. In Skyrim for example, there's a ton of content and it's never "too much". The problem with Witcher 3 is that the content is pushed into your face as soon as possible and you clearly know where it is at all times. You quest list becomes massive really fast because of the flashing job boards that you feel obligated to click on. Having these hundreds of quests makes you stressed about completing them, especially since if you wait too long, some quests will no longer give you worthwhile rewards. It's just stressful and unpleasant. You eventually get tired of the game before completing it because you've pretty much done everything.

I guess this is going to be a paragraph in my document :p

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's one of my arguments about too much content. Another argument is the fact that you can only track ONE quest at the time, and that was just horrible in more ways than one. Horrible because as you selected a quest, you couldn't see where it was unless you painstakingly opened the map after selecting it; and horrible because you probably passed 20 other active quests as you headed toward the one you were tracking. It was a huge pain that kept nagging at me the entire time.

Finally, I got absolutely sick and tired of it. This was when I had finally beat the completionist in me as I towered LEVELS above the required level for the main quest and decided tk head to Skellige. As I head toward Novigrad to get to a ship, I ran past a barn by pure chance. In the barn sat LETHO and he had an awesome quest that had me make an awesome decision that would change a huge part of an outcome in the game. Result? The completionist in me woke up and never went back to sleep again. In short: the result of that meant I basically played the rest of the game in silent uncertainty and torture -- never knowing if I was skipping some fundamental sidequest that should've really been marked as part of the mainquest.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming
14. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming Jul 27, 2015, 18:59 Quinn

ItBurn wrote on Jul 27, 2015, 18:38:
harlock wrote on Jul 27, 2015, 18:34:
no it just sounds like you missed out on some key stuff

like one hit kills with Aard.. if I can knock down a group of 5 thugs with one blast, calmly walk over and kill them all instantly while they are laying on the ground... yeh thats pretty fucking easy dude, its like the definition of easy

so, sorry you didnt figure that out... but yeh - its definitely there

It's not my first game you know. I've played like 100 hours of this. I'm not saying it's too hard. I kill things easily and don't even need to reload most of the time. But the combat sucks. It's unpleasant. It's a chore. It's the first game ever where I turned down difficulty(to skip combat). You don't need to accuse me of anything, it's just my opinion. If you like it, great. I don't know why I'm getting into this discussion again. It always goes the same way. I'm done

Easy, mate. Find comfort in the big probability that it's just harlock that doesn't get you. There's a clunkiness to Geralt's movement that bleeds into the combat very deeply. Not a moment did I really enjoy the combat. The most fun I had with it was when fighting humans, for some reason. There was a way to be really good in it, though, and dispatching a huge group of Drowners without getting hit by using nothing but counter-attacks, some rolls and Igni -- and getting an achievement for it in the process -- had its charm.

I, too, was completely done with it at some point. But I was done with the entire game at some point. I still think this game actually has TOO MUCH content. It sounds crazy, but I have some solid arguments which I CBA to express atm.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > New DOOM is Fast; Want Co-op? Not So Fast
4. Re: New DOOM is Fast; Want Co-op? Not So Fast Jul 26, 2015, 14:28 Quinn

Hmm.. Bruce Lee with a shotgun on a skateboard..... Sounds like Serious Sam and FPS' like that.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Victor Vran Released
26. Re: Victor Vran Released Jul 25, 2015, 18:56 Quinn

HorrorScope wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 20:34:
Krovven wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 20:18:
HorrorScope wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 19:51:
Krovven wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 17:00:
Care to link your source? I think you just read it wrong.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/345180/discussions/0/541906989397425131/

Well he seems confused. Same guy said it was Andrew 3 days ago.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/345180/discussions/0/....

Funny maybe he doesn't know there were different Witcha voices and whoever says that sounds like _____ ______ playing Geralt, he knows it was Geralt, but maybe not the actual persons name and just agrees.

Well normally I'm pretty perceptive with this stuff but I had NO FREAKING IDEA Geralt from TW1 was a different voice actor that TW2 and 3! :\

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Victor Vran Released
6. Re: Victor Vran Released Jul 24, 2015, 12:04 Quinn

Desalus wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 12:00:
Alamar wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 11:13:
"I hunt demons for a living"... WTF is Geralt doing hunting demons here?

I had the same exact thought.

Ha, same!

Gameplay looks like Van Helsing, just not as good.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Life is Strange Episode 4 Next Week
4. Re: Life is Strange Episode 4 Next Week Jul 24, 2015, 07:38 Quinn

Somehow this game just cannot get my attention. Like it's phased within another plane of existence xP

I should really look into it because it does seem to be my kinda thing..

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Video
5. Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Video Jul 23, 2015, 06:05 Quinn

What's with all those negative comments? I honestly don't get it. Personally, I really liked what I saw. The fps drops were noticeable but it was playing on a console as far as I know plus the game is still under development.

The weather effects looked nice and I liked the sneaking and surveying he was doing.

Yeah, liked what I saw tbh.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Win10 Gamer Primer
41. Re: Win10 Gamer Primer Jul 23, 2015, 04:51 Quinn

InBlack wrote on Jul 23, 2015, 02:46:
What happens after the free year is up? Do we suddenly get the privilege of paying a monthly fee? Does my OS stop working until I do so? I havent been following the development of Win10 closely so does anyone know?

It doesn't work like that. You have a 1 year opportunity to get Win10 free. If you get it within that year, it'll be free for you forever. If you didn't get it within that first year, you will have to pay for it if you want it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1790 Comments. 90 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo