Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1365 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale Begins
37. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Begins Dec 18, 2014, 19:48 Quinn

Aero wrote on Dec 18, 2014, 18:32:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2014, 16:13:
Hoping for big sales on:
FC4
Project Zomboid
Dead Rising 3
All AC games
The Lone Dark
This War of Mine
Road Redemption
Shadow of Mordor
Rust
Life is Feudal

Picked up Shadow of Mordor for $26 through GMG plus the front page code just now. It was on my "buy at $20" list, and I figure that was close enough.

SoM is my biggest disappointment of the year by leagues. Every time I'm reminded of the game, my wallet does a cry of regret and sorrow. It's killing orcs and collecting useless collectables. Just a horrible game imo.

Biggest surprises of the year:

Dragon Age Inquisition
Risen 3
Lords of the Fallen

In that order.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
147. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 18, 2014, 06:35 Quinn

Been watching that first gameplay trailer again. This really is a tribute to Postal You begin exactly the same as in Postal -- facing east, at the front door of your home.

Can't help but think this game looks good and like fun. It simply is a Postal remake. I cannot believe the (negative) attention this game receives. It's like one person made some noise and the rest decided to keep on screaming. Kinda like the "Zwarte Piet" bullshit here in The Netherlands.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
96. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 16:23 Quinn

HA! As it should be! Now I can burn priests AND get achievements for it!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3
13. Re: Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3 Dec 16, 2014, 20:05 Quinn

Well, no shit they delayed the game

I wonder how they will integrate this second character thing. If it will be like GTA V, where you can hit a button and the map will zoom out and zoom back in at the other character... That'd be sick. Or they'd have it like a DLC thing in the main menu, where its a seperate save file with a little stand-alone campaign. Doubt it. Or maybe it'd be mandatory, forcing you to play her at certain parts in the story. That would kinda suck and ruin immersion at least for me.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Hatred Gets Steam Redlight
73. Re: Hatred Gets Steam Redlight Dec 16, 2014, 19:46 Quinn

I'd like to play this game. Shooting a rocket into a tupperware convention full of mommies (with babies!) or setting a grocery store on fire (please have a mechanism in place that makes me able to lock/block exits!). I'd just love to do that and I would have hoped I could play it on my favourite platform (STEAM) and that I'd get the "No Parent Material" and "You're Out of Milk!?" achievements in the process.

Not kidding. That's one of the reasons I'm pissed they banned this game. So screw anyone who agrees with STEAM's hypocracy. I could have had so much fun while you would feel just the same whether it was greenlit or not. Ffs.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
41. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 16, 2014, 19:30 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Dec 16, 2014, 04:14:
Quinn wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 19:45:
Redmask wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 19:21:
Quinn wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 13:57:
No matter how good games like Wasteland 2 and Divinity Original Sin are, they are fillers to me. Not remotely as good as the stuff like Dragon Age, The Witcher, Mass Effect, etc. There's a reason developing the latter games takes and costs more. I feel that reason every damn minute playing, forgotten that I'm still on Earth.

That's because your taste is shallow, you admitted it already. You want visuals and thin gameplay over depth and complexity, that's fine. It's not a bad thing because everyone has different taste so whatever. I like plenty of trashy movies and books. No one cares until you start acting foolish about it and make ridiculous comparisons.

Give the Wasteland 2 devs 50 million to make a game like Bioware then I'm sure they will produce some fabulous spectacle to dazzle you.

"That's because your taste is shallow". *sigh* Such nonsense. Like I implied earlier, if that was the case I wouldn't enjoy books as much. It's about the way a story is told, really (if a game is devoid of one, like most sims for example, I don't touch them to begin with). For me, games like Wasteland and Divinity do have a story but its emphesis is mostly on combat and micromanagement. I don't see people play those type of games for the story (same goes for HoM&M for example). Then there's games who focus way more on the story and how it's told, and not just the story but a focus on the world the stoey occurs in. Those games would crumble to dust if the player wasn't motivated to find out more about the world and move on in the story. Those games are DA:I, The Witcher etc etc. That's what I meant to say with the jigsaw puzzle and reading a book comparison. I didn't mean to say one is worse than the other. A person can find joy in completing a jigsaw puzzle not because they desperately want to see the picture a complete jigsaw puzzle shows, but because of the act of just doing it. A person mostly doesn't read a book just for the act of reading, if you know what I mean. That's the difference. You can be both type of gamers but I'm mostly the book reading one, which is maybe why I have a hard time trying to understand all the complaints about the UI and gameplay in DA:I btw.

Wall of text, sorry. Smartphone.

Out of curiosity, have you actually played WL2 or D:OS? Neither game was as pretentious as Bioware's games but I thought their writing was interesting enough. Aside from the companions, I thought DA:I's writing was fairly mediocre. The story, characters and quests simply weren't as compelling as they were in DA:O. Also, Bioware's RPGs have a heavy emphasis on combat and micromanagement. They are all squad based and combat is often the only solution to any given problem.

I have played D:OS about 15 hours. Wasteland less because I realized sooner the game didnt have a hold on me whatsoever. I thought I loved D:OS until I realized I hadn't touched the game for 2 weeks without giving it a thought.

Honestly, I can't put my finger on it how it is DA, Risen 3 and older games like Neverwinter Nights win my complete heart while games like Wasteland 2 and D:OS leave me cold in the end. They just do. I'd have to chew on it for a while.

Btw, I agree with your complaints about DA:I. Verno's too (the main story is way too short compared to all the filler stuff). I do praise the game though. Highly. And I'd recommend it to anyone. If they made it a tad less open-world and focussed more on the main story... I'd have built a freaking pedestal for this game. In the middle of my living room. xD

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Hatred Gets Steam Redlight
44. Re: Hatred Gets Steam Redlight Dec 16, 2014, 04:22 Quinn

I dont see GTA V banned from steam yet? I mean, squeezing titties, bringing strippers home to put a bullet in their vaginas, running around town shooting and burning people and running them over with tanks or punching whores to death to get your money back... THAT'S OK? Of course its OK because its a GAME! Hatred should be handled the same way. But hey, GTA V will make big money and that's where morals get grey! Fucking hypocrites.

This us censorship. Period. The people themselves should decide whether it's worth their money or not. "Steam has the right to--" Blablablabla yes Steam has the right to ban it from its store. But because it basically has the monopoly, it's worth it to get loud when it starts to make decisions for us. You know, like a government dictatorship, since there's only one.

Seen the movie Rampage? I thought it was fun.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

36. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 19:45 Quinn

Redmask wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 19:21:
Quinn wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 13:57:
No matter how good games like Wasteland 2 and Divinity Original Sin are, they are fillers to me. Not remotely as good as the stuff like Dragon Age, The Witcher, Mass Effect, etc. There's a reason developing the latter games takes and costs more. I feel that reason every damn minute playing, forgotten that I'm still on Earth.

That's because your taste is shallow, you admitted it already. You want visuals and thin gameplay over depth and complexity, that's fine. It's not a bad thing because everyone has different taste so whatever. I like plenty of trashy movies and books. No one cares until you start acting foolish about it and make ridiculous comparisons.

Give the Wasteland 2 devs 50 million to make a game like Bioware then I'm sure they will produce some fabulous spectacle to dazzle you.

"That's because your taste is shallow". *sigh* Such nonsense. Like I implied earlier, if that was the case I wouldn't enjoy books as much. It's about the way a story is told, really (if a game is devoid of one, like most sims for example, I don't touch them to begin with). For me, games like Wasteland and Divinity do have a story but its emphesis is mostly on combat and micromanagement. I don't see people play those type of games for the story (same goes for HoM&M for example). Then there's games who focus way more on the story and how it's told, and not just the story but a focus on the world the stoey occurs in. Those games would crumble to dust if the player wasn't motivated to find out more about the world and move on in the story. Those games are DA:I, The Witcher etc etc. That's what I meant to say with the jigsaw puzzle and reading a book comparison. I didn't mean to say one is worse than the other. A person can find joy in completing a jigsaw puzzle not because they desperately want to see the picture a complete jigsaw puzzle shows, but because of the act of just doing it. A person mostly doesn't read a book just for the act of reading, if you know what I mean. That's the difference. You can be both type of gamers but I'm mostly the book reading one, which is maybe why I have a hard time trying to understand all the complaints about the UI and gameplay in DA:I btw.

Wall of text, sorry. Smartphone.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Hatred Greenlight Campaign
15. Re: Hatred Greenlight Campaign Dec 15, 2014, 17:58 Quinn

jdreyer wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 17:06:
Not in favor of gov't censorship, but totally happy if these assholes went out of business. This game is nihilistic and pointless. I, too, wonder how all this will turn out.

Who cares if its nihilistic and pointless. It's a game. As long as there is no proof (or is there?) that these are neo-nazis, I wish these guys the best of luck with this game. I didnt mind lobbing a molotov cocktail or two into a crowd of civilians in Postal and would like to do so again with PhysX xP

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

33. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 13:57 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 12:33:
Quinn wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 05:43:
Steele Johnson wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 20:12:
Quinn wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 18:28:
My god Steam is becoming a fucking mess. Indie & early-access & Free To Play garbage everywhere I look. I personally don't upgrade my PC for 1200,- every 3 years to play that weird arcady shite. Immersion, man. Some quality RPG stuff. No sidescrollers or random generating maps crap. Hate to see this becoming the new PC thang.

/rage
(seriously, open your Steam app on your smartphone right now and feel where I'm coming from)

83 hours into DA:I and still got 3 huge areas to explore. Loving it. Can't wait for The Witcher 3 either. Luckily not all devs resort to the low-effort-big-cash-in shite Steam is swamped with these days.

Weird. I feel like you're me. Same feeling about Steam and I'm at the same point in DA:I as you and loving it. Weird.

Somehow read over this post last night (it was 4AM :P). Feels good to see I'm not the only one who feels this way about Steam! Funny how I'm stepping on people's toes here, obviously. Obviously, we can all have our opinions as long as it's not in conflict with others.

I just hate these half-arsed, simple games -- and for the record, I'm comparing it to stuff like DA:I, The Witcher, Wolfenstein, Skyrim etc. There's PC gamers here who act like this and that relatively simple indie-game is their wet dream come true, yet try their hardest to bitch about everything a big fish releases simply because it "can take the beating" (learned that much from earlier threads). Silly. There's this little and maybe irrational fear inside me other devs will catch wind of this thang going on, and maybe in a few years all we have is Wastelands, Dungeon Defenders and side-scrolling survival sims. While all these kinda games are fun in their own way, there's one thing they can't deliver and that's immersion, which is why they leave me as cold as ice.

The fact that you consider Wasteland 2 "simple" or "half-arsed" is downright absurd. There's nothing simple about it. It's a 80+ hour CRPG with tons of meaningful choices. Having completed both it and DA:I, I can safely say that the quest design in Wasteland 2 was way more interesting than the quest design in DA:I.

No, the only reason you'd ever classify Wasteland 2 as simple or half-arsed is because of its presentation. If the only thing you care about is presentation, no wonder people are offended by your comments. They come across as incredibly ignorant and shallow.

The question is simple: Do the story and situations in Wasteland 2 move you as much as the stuff in Mass Effect and Dragon Age did? I highly doubt it. Being emotionally involved, that's the immersion I need. Do the latter games only immerse in that fashion because of the visuals? Well, because I can get as emotionally immersed into a book as I would in said games, it doesn't have to be the case.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

23. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 08:08 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 05:34:
Quinn wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 22:35:
Slick wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 21:04:

i understand that you can't risk 50 million dollars on a new ip that might flop, but it's because of that type of risk-aversion that steam is filled with all the indy stuff.

A scary truth. Not scary to everyone, sure. Many people love all the kind of different simple shit that's getting released almost daily and that's completely fine. For gamers like me, who really only play games for immersion, it's a big facepalm situation. [Most of the indie shite you see the moment you open the steam store, whatever the genre] is getting more popular every day, yet I've tried enough to know immersion isn't their selling point. Ironically, if I'd ever touch my dusty PS3, it would be to play a game like most of said shite. I don't say it should all disappear. I just feel that the crap and non-crap ratio was less horrible in the past.

By "immersion," I assume you mean "big-budget presentation." Immersion isn't limited to a game's presentation. Gameplay is a huge factor as well. Dwarf Fortress is a perfect example of that. Horrible presentation but once you get into the actual gameplay, you're immersed as can be. Conversely, a game like CoD has a great presentation but the gameplay is so vapid and forgettable that it's essentially impossible to become immersed in the experience.

As for the "crap and non-crap ratio," it wasn't less horrible in the past. There were just as many shitty games out there, they just weren't on Steam. However, there were also a lot of great games that weren't on Steam either. It's pretty easy to ignore games you don't care about. I'd rather have that option than miss out on games worth my attention.

What you are talking about is immersion for sure, but not the kind of immersion I'm talking about. I think it's comparable with doing a jigsaw puzzle and reading a good book. Dwarf Fortress gives a form of immersion similar to doing a jigzaw puzzle while The Witcher gives a form of immersion similar to reading a good book. I only care for the latter form. It's literally the one and only reason I play games.

It's pretty easy to ignore games you don't care about [on Steam].

For gamers like me, it's honestly not that easy anymore.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

21. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 05:43 Quinn

Steele Johnson wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 20:12:
Quinn wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 18:28:
My god Steam is becoming a fucking mess. Indie & early-access & Free To Play garbage everywhere I look. I personally don't upgrade my PC for 1200,- every 3 years to play that weird arcady shite. Immersion, man. Some quality RPG stuff. No sidescrollers or random generating maps crap. Hate to see this becoming the new PC thang.

/rage
(seriously, open your Steam app on your smartphone right now and feel where I'm coming from)

83 hours into DA:I and still got 3 huge areas to explore. Loving it. Can't wait for The Witcher 3 either. Luckily not all devs resort to the low-effort-big-cash-in shite Steam is swamped with these days.

Weird. I feel like you're me. Same feeling about Steam and I'm at the same point in DA:I as you and loving it. Weird.

Somehow read over this post last night (it was 4AM :P). Feels good to see I'm not the only one who feels this way about Steam! Funny how I'm stepping on people's toes here, obviously. Obviously, we can all have our opinions as long as it's not in conflict with others.

I just hate these half-arsed, simple games -- and for the record, I'm comparing it to stuff like DA:I, The Witcher, Wolfenstein, Skyrim etc. There's PC gamers here who act like this and that relatively simple indie-game is their wet dream come true, yet try their hardest to bitch about everything a big fish releases simply because it "can take the beating" (learned that much from earlier threads). Silly. There's this little and maybe irrational fear inside me other devs will catch wind of this thang going on, and maybe in a few years all we have is Wastelands, Dungeon Defenders and side-scrolling survival sims. While all these kinda games are fun in their own way, there's one thing they can't deliver and that's immersion, which is why they leave me as cold as ice.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

14. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 14, 2014, 22:35 Quinn

Slick wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 21:04:

i understand that you can't risk 50 million dollars on a new ip that might flop, but it's because of that type of risk-aversion that steam is filled with all the indy stuff.

A scary truth. Not scary to everyone, sure. Many people love all the kind of different simple shit that's getting released almost daily and that's completely fine. For gamers like me, who really only play games for immersion, it's a big facepalm situation. [Most of the indie shite you see the moment you open the steam store, whatever the genre] is getting more popular every day, yet I've tried enough to know immersion isn't their selling point. Ironically, if I'd ever touch my dusty PS3, it would be to play a game like most of said shite. I don't say it should all disappear. I just feel that the crap and non-crap ratio was less horrible in the past.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 14, 2014, 18:28 Quinn

/rage

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow
85. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 12, 2014, 16:56 Quinn

Haha, awesome. I chose the other direction so I would not have that convo.

I hope you all realize what the Qun is in real life, yes?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Evening Patches
17. Re: Evening Patches Dec 10, 2014, 15:26 Quinn

Jivaro wrote on Dec 10, 2014, 14:51:
Quinn, have a Snickers. You turn into a (Bioware) fanboy when you're hungry (for a decent RPG).

A Bioware fanboy. It has a nostalgic ring to it. <3

*grabs a Mars, just to be rebellious*

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans
82. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 10, 2014, 15:20 Quinn

Creston wrote on Dec 10, 2014, 15:02:
Oh, all this bullying you have to put up with from people who ignore you and wouldn't actually ever say a damn thing to you if you'd stop trying to be a smartass and pathetically snipe at them every opportunity you get in your desperate attempts to appear cool. But you're too GODDAMN FUCKING STUPID to figure that out. You're even more retarded than TrollinDipshit was. Congratulations. You've finally achieved something in your life.

The sad thing is that you'll probably get away with this. Somehow.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

78. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 10, 2014, 15:00 Quinn

Redmask wrote on Dec 10, 2014, 14:38:

Let your 'RL friends' come here and speak for themselves. That's a transparent attempt to add some sort of validity to your own opinion. The idea that you have this crowd of 'RL people' who are all into the exact same thing and all just happen to agree with your opinion is not a believable scenario and just makes you less credible which is ironic. Why should anyone care what your friends think anyway? The PC issues exist regardless, it doesn't matter if Jesus himself says he loves the game.

I understand it might leave that impression, but that's not something I'm concerned with. The only reason I mention my friends is to express my disbelief for some of the complaints. Six guys, none of us complain about crappy controls yet on BN it's everywhere. I find it worthy to mention, and that's that.

That's your problem right there in your own words. 'defending this game'. It's a game with a very powerful company behind it, you don't need to white knight all of its problems.

Because it has a powerful company behind it, it doesn't need defending? A non-sequitur many somehow share and I don't care for. They could've pooped out a DA2 meets Darksiders piece of shit, with companions having 3 lines total and a total length of 15 hours. It would've cost way less, and although DA fans would bitch and die, they would've won a whole new group of console kiddies who love the pew-pew. Not the first time a big company stooped so low for quick buck. But they didn't. So yeah, I defend them. If it's ok to bitch about a game in every thread, it's ok to praise it.

Trying to assert your opinion on everyone else is very childish and makes no sense when we've seen very real evidence of how little attention was paid to the PC release of this game. To be blunt you have no ground to stand on here, the PC port issues speak for themselves.

I don't deny there are port issues. It's just not a bad port. At all. Yet people only read the moaning and say stuff like "Glad I held back on this one!". That's the problem.

No one is disparaging the quality of the game itself either which ju--*snip*

That's what you perceive, perhaps. Again, "Glad I held back on this one!" gives you an impression on what it looks like to people who are on the fence. Port issues, sure. Just not a bad port.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

73. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 10, 2014, 14:19 Quinn

Creston wrote on Dec 10, 2014, 13:57:

Lik me reet, zeikwijf. Je jankt net zo hard als ieder ander hier, maar dat zie je nooit want je bent te druk bezig met jezelf inbeelden dat je een of andere held van PC gaming bent. Je mag dan wel een kut van goud hebben, maar als je zeikt stinkt ie toch.

Heh, that last part. "You may have a golden pussy, but if you moan it still stinks". Creston, now that I've heard you speak Dutch I know exactly what kinda little backwater dog you are. Thanks for that revelation. I wished I could properly share it with the rest but since they're not Dutch, that'd be hard. For other Dutch folk here, I'm sure it's as telltale.

Blablablablabla ONLY MY OPINION IS VALID. Is it cold in that ivory tower of yours? Also, explain how a patch which breaks the graphical settings for EVERY SINGLE PC PLAYER ever gets through QA if they actually treated this as a PC game? That should be amusing.

What the fuck else is new in this gaming world? I know you're not new to it, so what the fuck? It's the hardship we PC gamers have to endure all the time. I'm not saying it's therefore a good thing. My entire point is simply that there's an inexplicible lot of moaning about issues which really seem minor compared to the general awesomeness this game is -- atleast to many -- yet the moaning / praising ratio here is out of proportions. Since this is a forum where everyone is always bitching about everything anyway, I'm not shying away from showing how ridiculous that really is.

Well, that about says it all...

Does it? With game of the century I mean best RPG since 2000. Yeah. But of course, you think that's reason enough to somehow use that to ridicule someone. It's how you roll. Fuck that.

Yep, it means you have either played very few RPGs, or just have absolutely zero taste, but then again we'd alrea--*snip*

Opinions. Creston. REVELATIONS!!!

TRANSLATION of your blabla
"Being Dutch doesn't make you special or something, why do you always feel like mentioning it? I bet you went to school at [whatever schoolname]?"

I hardly ever mention it. Ever.

Not included in your pissy rant is that I've said many times over that it's a great game, and am enjoying it. I've also said that the graphical options are stellar, I'm pretty sure even in this thread.

Then what makes you think you were my target? I know you were positive about DA:I plenty. I applaud you for it!

Now go back and whine about how you're being bullied.

Typical attitude luckily only a select few on this forum here share. You're not as funny or witty as you think, boy.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

71. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 10, 2014, 13:09 Quinn

The lead Q/A guy was playing it with M/KB during a 1H+ TWITCH feature a month before release.

I wonder why neither I nor all my RL friends have any problems with the controls at all except tactical cam (which is fucked up in general)? It goes to show that the internet is a breeding pit for people moaning shit out of proportion.

I feel like a goddamn broken record, defending this game like I do. But I feel that I must make at least as much noise as those people who manage to make the game sound like a horrid piece of console-port garbage because they moan so hard about having to hold down a freaking attack-button.

Go watch gameplay videos. www.twitch.com. My friends and I consider this game the RPG of the century. Has to mean something, even though we're Dutch. xD "BUT THE CONTRO--!" "THEY'RE NOT THAT BAD, FFS! Now go back and play your game. You've only spent 80+ hours on this console-port garbage so far."

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 2014, 13:17.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1365 Comments. 69 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo