Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
38. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2012, 21:26 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 21:22:
Beamer wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 15:39:
RailWizard just broke the mold and showed compassion towards a group of people he is not a part of.

I'm a bit surprised, but pleasantly so.

Blue threatened to ban him if he kept up his act.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Yes, I was very scared too. lol. This has nothing to do with that so you can go dry out your panties now.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

37. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2012, 21:24 RailWizard

Well personally I think they should all be given computers with more or less full net access. There are some things that would have to be worked out so no crimes are committed through it's use, but I think it would serve many good purposes.

Such as keeping them in touch with the real world so that in the event they are let out they can still function in a society they are familiar with. It would also help keep them occupied and out of trouble, and if you spend enough time on it you can't help but learn from it. Even if it's just how to be social with people whose vocabulary includes more than just "Eat, Fuck, Kill."

Like I've said I've known many habitual criminals and I know from them what it's like being locked up. Hell I came pretty close myself a couple of times. Boredom is a hell of a thing. Had there been internet while I was growing up like there is today, maybe I would stayed out of trouble more often than not.

Maybe not for all of them, but it could be a perk for good behavior or something.

30. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2012, 15:26 RailWizard

Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 08:04:
Like I said, we're not talking torture racks or tarring and feathering here - it's their mail. Big deal.

If it's no big deal, then why do you care so much?

Prez wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 08:04:
I got denied more privileges than they do on a daily basis in the military, and I didn't commit any crimes. I'm glad you bleeding hearts don't run the penal system or society would be even more fucked than it is now when you end up releasing everyone because you felt bad for them.

Oh I see, you're one of them. Nobody has to imagine what a penal system run by someone like you would be like, there are plenty of examples in the world. They are basically monster farms.

I don't really believe you though, I think you'd rather just execute them all. That seems to fit your profile better based on things you've said here.

17. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2012, 05:04 RailWizard

What is that saying...? "Every person breaks at least 3 laws every day they are alive." Something like that... Easy to talk from the outside I suppose. On the inside I suspect you would find yourself having a brand new respect for religion. Either that or you become something less than human.(I have known a few in my time.) Sure, some do go in that way, but in the USA, you have people locked up for mere possession of WEED.(!) A fucking lot of them.

Since it's illegal to enforce justice yourselves, you take great joy in wishing "FPMITA" prison on those you may think deserve it. It's no wonder the whole innocent until proven guilty is nothing more than a memory for you now. You've wished it on yourselves. Pray(lol) you never experience it. It's your only hope short of massive bloodshed.

News Comments > Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow
7. Re: Diablo III Version 1.0.5 Tomorrow Oct 15, 2012, 22:02 RailWizard

D2 was much improved over time by expansions and patches. I had the same hope for D3, but after so many months and a few patches, hope is definitely fading.

Even a full expack that adds 1-2 classes, an extra Act and a butload of items is STILL going to suffer from shit drop rates just to pad the RMAH. I think it's a goner...

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 21:55 RailWizard

Blue wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 19:48:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 18:04:
lol that was fast...Zero to Humor in negative minutes.

Next time it will be a ban.

heh go right ahead if you can't take a joke. Censoring non-PC is definitely the American way lately...

I just wonder if you even realize the reference, or if you are just buthurt because you thought I was making a slur of some type. (I have no idea what beliefs you may hold..)

In any case, I can definitely tell you guys have your own little world and anyone that doesn't hold your views isn't welcome. Sounds like tolerance to me.( Coughing ) So go ahead and ban me then fucking hypocrite.

4. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 18:04 RailWizard

RailWizard wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 17:01:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 15, 2012, 17:58.

lol that was fast...Zero to Humor in negative minutes.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 15, 2012, 17:04 RailWizard

3. removed Oct 15, 2012, 17:01 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 15, 2012, 17:58.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Daredevil Skydiver Oct 14, 2012, 20:11 RailWizard

nin wrote on Oct 14, 2012, 19:04:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 14, 2012, 18:45:
SPOILER ALERT:

Felix made it.

Pretty damn cool! Was going to be a bummer if something happened to him.

Saw Argo today, and it was decent, even though I think they hollywooded up the story a bit. On my way out, I saw two young kids playing dig dug. Brought back a lot of memories (of me playing it) and it was cool to see a new generation interested it.

He came pretty close I think. He was spinning out of control at one point, then a bit later he said he felt like he was passing out. He also seemed to acting a bit weird during the pre-jump checks. Something was definitely going on.

News Comments > Get a Free Origin Game?
52. Re: EA is no stranger to discounts. Oct 14, 2012, 01:40 RailWizard

hb3d wrote on Oct 14, 2012, 01:19:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 14, 2012, 01:05:
I guess since EA can't be bothered to throw sales like Steam does
EA's games are on sale at huge discounts (75%+) frequently at third-party digital distributors like Amazon, Gamersgate, and Gamefly. However sales at Origin are typically 50% or 60% off, but are pretty frequent. Some are for the UK only and some are for US only, but I get emails about them regularly. You have to opt-in to EA's marketing to get them.

EA also gives away a free game or 60% off for surveys and for first-time Origin users like this one although I don't recall it ever being exploited like this.

I guess you missed the part "like Steam does"....you know, without all the extra bullshit. Fully naked and nothing to hide, here you go, take it or leave it.

Oh yeah, I guess EA has 'bots' all over the place....

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 14, 2012, 01:11 RailWizard

Well I'd blame this on the US, but then again Ontario is pretty much USA the 3rd, so guess it's not so far off....  

News Comments > Get a Free Origin Game?
50. Re: Get a Free Origin Game? Oct 14, 2012, 01:05 RailWizard

I guess since EA can't be bothered to throw sales like Steam does we have to resort to this sort of wallhackery that this amounts to?

LoL I'll pass....

News Comments > HAWKEN Closed Beta in Two Weeks
8. Re: HAWKEN Closed Beta in Two Weeks Oct 14, 2012, 01:03 RailWizard

Axis wrote on Oct 13, 2012, 17:57:
This has been billed as "Quake with Mechs".

If you are looking for COD with mechs, MWO is there for you guys.

Quake with anything is a pretty poor hook seeing as quake is pretty much the best at what it was. If I feel like playing "quake with anything" there is always still Quake itself.

News Comments > 0x10c Interview; Test Footage
1. Re: 0x10c Interview; Test Footage Oct 12, 2012, 20:55 RailWizard

One hit wonder. This isn't it.  

News Comments > No Terraforming in SimCity
42. Re: No Terraforming in SimCity Oct 12, 2012, 18:05 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 07:29:
deqer wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 22:05:
gradbot wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 22:02:
I suppose the same people have also boycotted steam?
I've been on steam since 2004, and I've recently started to boycot it. I've begun to advocate piracy again. Sorry, but I like to feel like I own my games 100%. I don't need to jump through hoops to play offline--because there really is no need for that, yet I'm forced to. I also don't need to be locked by an EULA that if I suddenly disagree with then I lose all my games. Ya, fuck you Valve. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd say "fuck you" to you guys, but there you go.

You've got all the answers neck bearded basement dweller, way to stick it to the man. Your priorities in life make sense.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Cheerleading Cheerleading Cheerleading Cheerleading Cheerleading Cheerleading

News Comments > League of Legends Soars
9. Re: League of Legends Soars Oct 12, 2012, 13:36 RailWizard

Man....that's a LOT of assholes!  

News Comments > Diablo III Monster Power Detailed
4. Re: Diablo III Monster Power Detailed Oct 12, 2012, 11:14 RailWizard

All these fucking retards have to do is turn up the drop rates, but nooooo that would just be too easy for them. Oh well, enjoy your death spiral into mediocrity.  

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
11. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 11, 2012, 21:55 RailWizard

Flatline wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 21:02:
Prez wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 20:31:
I haven't tried the Squad Sight skill since the patch - I hope they fixed it because I really want to use it but haven't been able to.

It makes an obscene difference. Basically it worked in overwatch but not as an active turn. Now, it basically removes the range limitations entirely from your sniper. As long as he has LOS, he can shoot it.

I just finally finished my first terror mission thanks to him. I sat him up on a good vantage point and blew the living f*ck out of the chrysalids. Every turn he'd cap either someone on his turn or during overwatch. He racked up like 6 kills alone and is now my highest ranking officer.

..and here I thought there was no way that skill would work as advertised, so I skipped it. lol

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
2. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 11, 2012, 20:12 RailWizard

The mouse does feel better now. The 4/5 buttons was a nice addition too.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo