Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
42. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2012, 10:58 RailWizard

Sepharo wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 09:14:
Some idiots voluntarily make some awful group/song/dance/drill about Obama and apparently that's his fault too.

Throw a title on the video alluding to this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/give.asp

Bingo-bango "DURR HITLER YOUTH!"

Yeah I realize it's likely 'amatuer'. Still, there is an awful lot(and I do mean a lot) of that kind of fanatical shit out there. No one called Bush the messiah, or any other prez afaik, and all that just because he is black. He won due to racism basically.

I find that both humorous and disturbing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

33. Re: Dot Com pwns the USA Aug 9, 2012, 23:35 RailWizard

Russia helps no one but themselves.  

News Comments > WARFRAME Trailer
1. Re: WARFRAME Trailer Aug 9, 2012, 21:55 RailWizard

Well that looks like some shit. In 3rd person no less.  

30. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 21:26 RailWizard

Julio wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 19:52:
The US Government (and the corporations that own it) definitely are pretty scary. Guess democracy is dead in the US, wonder when we'll see the Obama Youth being formed.

lol got bad news for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE

News Comments > Battle.net Security Breach
30. removed Aug 9, 2012, 21:23 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 10, 2012, 00:30.

News Comments > Battle.net Security Breach
29. Re: Battle.net Security Breach Aug 9, 2012, 21:18 RailWizard

s1mon75 wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 21:09:
Ohh and to the people who are saying 'this is the last straw, im never dealing with Blizzard again'. Your full of shit and we both know it. Continue to rant, yet the vast majority of their users will continue to play and enjoy their games.

Shhh The numbers don't lie. People are dropping blizzards shit like it's cool.

27. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 18:52 RailWizard

Yeah as much as I disliked him, I hope Kimble wipes the floor with the USgov and then goes after w/e hollywood company started this all.

The USgov is completely out of control and must be stopped along with all the corps that now 'own' it.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Info Incoming
27. Re: Diablo III Patch Info Incoming Aug 9, 2012, 18:30 RailWizard

I actually played again for a day with that invulnerable bug(I'm a wizard). I was previously stuck in Act 1 inferno, so I figured I'd rip through it and see what items I could get.

I cleared act 1 and most of act 2. I did not get a single good item out of it. I even stacked up a bit of MF since I was invincible, but didn't matter. Nothing but crap.

Bored and tired I said fuck it, went to sleep. Bug was fixed next day, haven't played since.

I really doubt this patch will bring me back.

News Comments > Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles
79. Re: Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles Aug 9, 2012, 00:53 RailWizard

wtf_man wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 20:00:
DarkCntry wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 17:48:
Well, easy is subjective, but I'm still using the old desktop environment on 8. There's several tutorials out there telling you how to do it.

Just so you are aware... the RTM version kills some of those workarounds, just like the consumer preview killed the ones from the developer's build.

You pretty much will have to replace the explorer shell.

woops! Guess hope is dead after all. Tears

News Comments > NCsoft Financials
4. Re: NCsoft Financials Aug 9, 2012, 00:42 RailWizard

boo-fucking-hoo.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Online Open Beta Begins
8. Re: Ghost Recon Online Open Beta Begins Aug 9, 2012, 00:40 RailWizard

NOPE!  

57. Re: Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles Aug 8, 2012, 17:50 RailWizard

DarkCntry wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 17:48:

Well, easy is subjective, but I'm still using the old desktop environment on 8. There's several tutorials out there telling you how to do it.

ah ok. Maybe there is hope for W8 yet.

54. Re: Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles Aug 8, 2012, 17:45 RailWizard

I don't get it. How is this for gamers?

DarkCntry wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 17:18:

It's really no less a piece of crap than, say, Win7. What is a problem is Metro, but alas, that's easily fixed.

Easily fixed? I thought metro could not be disabled?

News Comments > Standalone DayZ Coming
47. Re: Standalone DayZ Coming Aug 7, 2012, 23:22 RailWizard

Closed Betas wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 22:34:
but you must report them... Know how to get their GID, once database banned, their copy of Arma is toast on DayZ forever.

They can hijack and spoof GID's...I really don't think they are going to be able to crawl out from under the amount of fucked that they are.

I have also yet to hear them say that "Arma III won't have these probs cuz we did it different."

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
53. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 21:57 RailWizard

jdreyer wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 21:36:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 17:49:
None of the above!

Also, like them or not, cut off support for Israel and you will have their blood on your hands as the Muslim zombie hordes engulf their tiny scrap of nothing. Seems like a shitty thing to do to an ally, then again, no one accuses the US of not being filled with self-serving assholes these days.

I see, so we have to pay them 8 billion a year for eternity?

Israel has nukes, they don't need our money.

Because with the amount of money you guys spend on other crap(military but other shit too) it's a drop in the bucket. Let's be real here, the ONLY reason anyone gives a fuck is because either A: Jew hate or B: Religious hate. The money will come right back as lobbying or campaign contributions ANYways due to your corrupt form of government.

Basically: Go ahead and pull the money, but it will change exactly nothing. You will still be two-faced, double dealing, corrupt, absolutest, tools of the empire looking for the nearest scapegoat to lay all your problems on.

50. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 20:56 RailWizard

Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 20:42:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 17:49:
None of the above!
If only that were a choice. Or there was a better choice.

Some guy off the street would do a better job. This is why I liked Ron Paul, tho obviously he's not some random off the street. He at least had the balls to say things that were not popular, not pandering to public hysteria opinion. You could do worse, and apparently, you will since americans seem to prefer shined up bullshit as opposed to brutal truth.

Bhruic wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 20:54:
But it's really annoying constantly hearing the media try to talk about how "close" the race is, when it's anything but.
Your media is completely corrupt and reprehensible. The fact you are all not up in arms about this says a lot about your collective intelligence.

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 2012, 21:08.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases
5. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases Aug 7, 2012, 19:02 RailWizard

ItBurn wrote on Aug 7, 2012, 18:46:
Looks crazy dated. Also, old school. I wish they would have at least added aiming down sights... Will definitely try it tho.

Ya that's why I hesitate. Looks like CSS with slightly sharper textures and tweaked UI. Also new maps.

News Comments > Sacred Citadel Announced; Sacred 3 Next Year
12. Re: Sacred Citadel Announced; Sacred 3 Next Year Aug 7, 2012, 17:58 RailWizard

lol wtf. So bad...

Why can't these idiots just come up with a new name? There is nothing 'Sacred' about this.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases
1. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases Aug 7, 2012, 17:55 RailWizard

Been fondling my trigger looking at this. Is it any good? Worthy successor?

Or is it still just a mod with a pricetag now?

46. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 17:49 RailWizard

None of the above!

Also, like them or not, cut off support for Israel and you will have their blood on your hands as the Muslim zombie hordes engulf their tiny scrap of nothing. Seems like a shitty thing to do to an ally, then again, no one accuses the US of not being filled with self-serving assholes these days.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo