Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
87. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:04 RailWizard

lol ya like I didn't see that coming...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

84. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 20:06 RailWizard

reisub wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 19:53:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 18:56:
You might say "But a mentally stable person would never do that!", and that's what I'm saying. You aren't.
What's led you to this conclusion?

A lifetime of experience? Good observational skills? Wisdom? Intellect? History?

I know this will be taken as a sign of defeat or w/e, but I'm not here to discuss the whys. You can't tell crazy that they are crazy, just to shut up.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 12, 2012, 19:18 RailWizard

Kaldon wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 16:36:
DO NOT BUY Legends of Pegasus, the game is alpha quality at best, its not even beta quality, nowhere remotely close to release quality. in the 83 minutes I've managed to play I stopped counting after 18 show stopping bugs, i experienced 10 crashes. The game won't save, when you do manage to get it to save the file gets corrupt and when you try to load a save game you cant get the load screen to even come up. Save yourself the heartache, money, and irritation AVOID Legends of Pegasus at all costs.

That's a shame. That game looks good, tho maybe not $40 good.

82. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 18:56 RailWizard

Dr. D. Schreber wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 12:13:
"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice."Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.

As a gay man I will never stop finding this hilarious no matter how many times I see it.

Yep, I totally chose to be part of an oppressed demographic that has to constantly deal with people like this telling me I'm a sub-standard human being while treating me worse than other people at the same time.

I mean, how does anyone actually think this works? Do some kids in school have secret meetings once they get to a certain age where they weigh the facts vis-a-vis vaginas versus dicks and come to a conclusion on which is better?

Lots of people are always looking to be victims. Especially in the US with your 'sue your problems away' mindsets.

You might say "But a mentally stable person would never do that!", and that's what I'm saying. You aren't.

Neither are the misguided people who defend you so fervently. They are the reason people want to be victims in the first place. They have irrational need to defend people(by oppressing opposing views, hello witches.) and if they can't find someone that deserves it, they will make one up.

Your country is 21 flavors of fucked. This is just one little facet of why. Actually it's more of a symptom I'd say. (only referring to the US cuz according to one douchewad, that is the subject in this topic..)

This comment was edited on Aug 12, 2012, 19:14.

71. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 02:21 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 01:26:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 21:58:
"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice." Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.

You don't care what the people who studied it say, you're not going to believe them anyway (paraphrasing your own words). So of course you're not going to believe any of the proof that exists. It's never going to be enough for you.

The majority, if not all, of peer reviewed studies have shown that homosexuality is not a choice. If you choose not to believe that, that's fine, but you are willfully disbelieving reality. How can you expect anyone to take you or anything you say seriously once you've stated that's your arguing position?

That must be some good kool-aid. Go ahead and keep preaching like you and your precious peers know what you're talking about. They don't know what makes some people murderers, but for this, somehow they magically know. Right.

I suppose people that don't think Kim Jong Il is a living god are all rejecting reality too, right?

65. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 00:02 RailWizard

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:44:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:37:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:36:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:20:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 22:52:
You couldn't care less what kind of abuse and bullying gay gamers have to deal with.

On the internet, everybody bullies everybody. Gays just think they can leverage their new found sympathy to receive some special treatment where everybody still gets bullied except for them.
Right. Because everybody gets bullied like they do. Because bullying gays is just as unacceptable to most people as bullying blacks, hispanics, christians, jews, etc, right? What planet do you live on?

Well to paraphrase previous posts... How would you know?
How would I know what? Whether they get bullied more? Whether its accepted more? What planet you live on? What exactly are you asking?

heh yes feign ignorance now. Do ignore that you just made a statement speaking for a particular group. Are you that group? If not, then how do you know?

People are killed because of their race and religion faaaar more than any other groups. They also like to have their little 'safe' groups, and I disagree with that too. Thanks for asking.

60. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 23:37 RailWizard

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:36:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:20:
You couldn't care less what kind of abuse and bullying gay gamers have to deal with.

On the internet, everybody bullies everybody. Gays just think they can leverage their new found sympathy to receive some special treatment where everybody still gets bullied except for them.
Right. Because everybody gets bullied like they do. Because bullying gays is just as unacceptable to most people as bullying blacks, hispanics, christians, jews, etc, right? What planet do you live on?

Well to paraphrase previous posts... How would you know?

58. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 23:26 RailWizard

PHJF wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 23:04:
What are the gays willing to sacrifice? The answer seems to be nothing while insisting that everyone else make some(all?) for them.

Actually they are willing to sacrifice their lives for you in the US military... but the military doesn't want them. (I was at this point going to insult you very strongly, but thought better of it. Insert a strongly worded insult against yourself here, please. Make it extra strong.)

What the fuck does that have to do with learning to be social?

Also, since you brought it up, there has been gays in the military since the dawn of time. They are quite adept and willing to kill people for whatever cause it seems. Most of histories "great" generals were all gay. There is an ocean of meaning in that I think.

edit: about insulting myself...I am by no means perfect. That's about the best I can do. I leave the rest to you as I wouldn't want to deprive you of your fun.

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 2012, 23:36.

57. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 23:20 RailWizard

53. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 22:24 RailWizard

PHJF wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 22:12:
I also think it's hilarious how I'm the one deserving of derogatory labeling as the normal one condemning abnormality.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you: a supporter of eugenics!

If I was, I'd be talking about a lot more than just 'silence'. Learning to live together means sacrifice. What are the gays willing to sacrifice? The answer seems to be nothing while insisting that everyone else make some(all?) for them.

50. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 22:13 RailWizard

yuastnav wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 20:32:
Though homophobia is a result of morality. Without morals homophobia would not exist (for that see other animals).

Ah yes, here is another great fallacy. "But but, the animals do it!" Many animals also eat each other. How about that cannibal minority? Where are their equal rights? So blind and stupid....

45. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 21:58 RailWizard

netnerd85 wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 13:23:
You are missing the point. Being black is normal. Being gay is normal. They happen naturally through no control of the human being. Following a religion is your choice. Being gay is not a choice. Once you realise that the rest falls into place.

I think you mean, once you decide to believe that. aka brainwash yourself.

"Being black is normal." You are 100% correct there. This is provable.

"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice." Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.
There are other sexual orientations that would like their time in the sun too, but they are ALL deemed to be mental sickness and all you flappy heads just nod like the zombies you are. But we'll just give homosexuality the pass because.......well, just because. Great. The best reason seems to be "it's been around a long time". So fucking what? So have all the others.

I also think it's hilarious how I'm the one deserving of derogatory labeling as the normal one condemning abnormality. That's just whitewashing. Plain and simple. You want to see a hypocrite? Look in the mirror.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
14. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 11, 2012, 06:04 RailWizard

Yakubs wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 11:09:
$8.2mm is WAY, WAY too much money for something like Kickstarter. Remember, there is no contract involved here, whatsoever. There is no legal leg to stand on for the backers. That's enough money to retire on for someone who is smart with money. The guy who created that Kickstarter could just buy a house with no mortgage, kick back, and live on the interest.

And that's not even counting the possibility that they actually try to launch this thing and it fails miserably.

Damn, maybe I should sign up!

16. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 05:48 RailWizard

Veterator wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 04:52:
Gay people can be shitheads too.

This is a fact. I would even say it's far too generous. I don't say this because it's a simple random thing I've decided to take a stand on, rather the opposite. Of course everyone would rather make assumptions so they can fit everyone into their nice little box of labels. That's ok, people are generally stupid. I like big labels, takes less time and effort than little ones.

You are right tho, this doesn't really affect me, but then neither do my posts affect anyone either. So there really is no issue here. Hooray!

When did the definition for "openly gay" change to "loudest person in the room"?

Oops guess it does affect me, since it's here on this gaming website, again. Later I may watch TV, and there it will be in whatever show I happen to watch. Tomorrow I'll walk down the street and there it will be again, parading down the road while traffic gets to drive 'around'.

Does the gay community have to be 50% of the population before they will shutup? Because until then, they will be a minority, and this is getting rather old. "Minority". Such an awesome word. Instantly evokes an emotion designed to incite compliance. How did feminists win their battle again? Oh... if only they had such an awesome word to use.

hmm mebbe it's crappy analogy time... Imagine you hang out with a bunch of surgeons. They just love to cut into people. Now every time they are around while you are eating, they talk about all the intricate detail of carving people up. Does that sound like fun?

Of course that does not apply to everyone. I have no doubt I've interacted with gay people and not even known it, and I'm fine with that.

Sorry Vet, most of the post is directed elsewhere.

9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 10, 2012, 23:57 RailWizard

I'm getting real tired of the "anyone that harasses gays does so because they are afraid of being one. ergo: Homophobic".

Seriously, whoever came up with that is a fucking moron. It's hate, pure and simple.

Do you think Hitler gassed the Jews because he was secretly worried he was one of them?

People have all sorts of low opinions about outside groups, but when it comes to this one in particular, it gets turned into some Freudian fallacy. I call it trolling, which is what this particular group is really about.

lol and that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how stupid this all is.

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 This Month
15. Re: Diablo III 1.04 This Month Aug 10, 2012, 23:47 RailWizard

If you look at it from a perspective of it not being Diablo, then IMO D3 was a good game. I put 150+ hours into it, I feel I got my moneys worth.

HOWEVER!

This isn't some other game, this is Diablo. I expected more.

I did not expect to hit the lvl cap before finishing the game, making it feel like the game was over before it actually was.

The itemization fucking sucks. Plain and simple. Seeing as the loot hunt was Diablos claim to fame, that's really ridiculous. It's been said a million times, I'm not going to elaborate.

The story was fucking retarded. Nephelim? You are called this for the entire fucking game and they don't even explain why. Some of the cheesiest movies from the 80's have better dialog. Cracking stupid jokes the entire time didn't help either.

News Comments > Battleground Europe/WW2 Online Now Free-to-Play
4. Re: Battleground Europe/WW2 Online Now Free-to-Play Aug 10, 2012, 23:36 RailWizard

I always meant to try this.  

News Comments > Firefall eSpots Toolkit Plans
7. Re: Firefall eSpots Toolkit Plans Aug 10, 2012, 23:25 RailWizard

Warskull wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 23:04:
Cutter wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 12:46:
Well, I'm sure both fans of this game will be very stoked about this while everyone else is playing PS2 and GW2.

They definitely missed their window and it is going to hurt them.

Honestly I think all 3 games are bland and generic. I'm not saying there is zero value there, just nothing worth getting moist over.

News Comments > Firefall eSpots Toolkit Plans
5. Re: Firefall eSpots Toolkit Plans Aug 10, 2012, 20:31 RailWizard

I had espots once, then I took a shower ran an AV scan.  

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 This Month
4. Re: Diablo III 1.04 This Month Aug 10, 2012, 20:14 RailWizard

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 19:42:
Love how they ignore the issue that if they plan to change the item balance without retroactive change there is no reason to play the game, at all.

I guess retroactive change is only allowed if it's a nerf.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo