Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2012, 14:25 RailWizard

Wallshadows wrote on Aug 18, 2012, 13:59:
Just for the funs, I made a post in the forums in regard to a Guild Wars 2 guild and such which can be seen here.

In other news, my friend sent me this and has made me super jelly.

Christ did they ever butcher that intro. Just can't stand them anymore.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2012, 14:21 RailWizard

That Starship Troopers thing is not bad actually. I've seen the whole thing, and it's deff better than the sequels though it does have a weird asian feel to it. Seeing the credits explains why this is.  

News Comments > TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live
33. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live Aug 17, 2012, 09:21 RailWizard

Still haven't been able to try this.

Yesterday it was 45min cue, said fuck that.

Today it was 7mins, I wait, it finishes by telling me "bad password". Wtf? Tried again and it said 7mins, then 1min later it said 25mins, again said fuck that.

So 3rd attempt still pending...

News Comments > Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed
9. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 06:26 RailWizard

jacobvandy wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 02:19:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 01:17:
..and they did. For the wizard at least.

Yeah, ONE little thing that deserved it, among a dozen other buffs they're giving to the Wizard across the board... To imply this is not a complete change in direction as far as the way they've been "balancing" thus far is just asinine.

Hey, a nerf is a nerf. Should we pretend they didn't? Your implication is your own.

7. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 01:17 RailWizard

Dev wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 01:02:
jacobvandy wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 00:00:
Dev wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 22:15:
Oh great, I have one of each of those. I hope they aren't going to nerf them too badly.

Just read the damn articles.
Blizzard nerfs all the time, so easier just to assume they will again.

..and they did. For the wizard at least.

News Comments > More Diablo III 1.04 Details
37. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 23:20 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 22:00:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 21:42:
You mean like the haste nerf? That totally never happened....

Haste needed to be nerfed, it was such a far away easy choice on items that it overrode the importance of everything else. They fucked up and had to fix it. Look at what that cost them, it was a PR nightmare and it sent many already disappointed players over the edge. They won't do that again, it's stated in that post why they are not doing it with legendary items.

Yes that is true, but this is a boost not a nerf. How could anyone be mad about getting better items with no work?

2. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 15, 2012, 23:07 RailWizard

• Why, rather than nerfing Venom Hydra, we're simply going to buff all the other Hydra variants

• Because people would be calling for your heads otherwise? Just a guess. lol

35. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 21:42 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 21:38:
    RailWizard wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 21:05:
    Still pissed legendary changes are not retroactive. I see NO reason for that at all other than blizz being the typical holes they always have been.

2 whole legendary items in all my time of playing, which I kept because while they are useless they are rare as fuck, so why not keep them. I don't have any legendary recipes, so the craft material isn't needed.Forced timesink is the only reason.

You can't retroactively change items from under peoples feet. Some of them paid money for them, it would be unfair and probably lead to a lawsuit. They also can't just give you a new version of an item without rerolling its stats which could make it worse for your character, this is mentioned right in the post. D3 sucks for many reasons but this isn't one of them.

You mean like the haste nerf? That totally never happened....

33. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 21:05 RailWizard

Still pissed legendary changes are not retroactive. I see NO reason for that at all other than blizz being the typical holes they always have been.

2 whole legendary items in all my time of playing, which I kept because while they are useless they are rare as fuck, so why not keep them. I don't have any legendary recipes, so the craft material isn't needed.

Forced timesink is the only reason.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow
    16. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow Aug 15, 2012, 01:55 RailWizard

Are they still calling this F2P?

Was just thinking this is exactly as much 'F2P' as Diablo 3 is. Same exact model. Buy the box, online only.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
    111. removed Aug 14, 2012, 03:53 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
    This comment was deleted on Aug 14, 2012, 09:19.

News Comments > New Steam Community Features Coming
    19. Re: New Steam Community Features Coming Aug 13, 2012, 21:14 RailWizard

Closed Betas wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 18:10:
    Waste of time... Steam Forums are Corporate Troll controlled.. Meaning, they allow the devs of the games moderate their game forums.. What this means, is any negative comment gets you trolled by 15 fake accounts owned by the devs, and when you question their authority and blatent disrepect, you are the one that gets banned..

All those messages, this game is great, you have to check out this of that guy that seems to live there.. or someone derailing the PROBLEM threads, yup its the dev of the game trying to save face, can't handle the criticism or do good work.. so troll it away....

This is true unfortunately. Tho not all of them even try to hide it.

I don't know how that could be fixed tho. There are so many forums, valve would have to hire an small army of people to police them.

108. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 21:08 RailWizard

It's attention whoring for a cause I don't agree with.

Nothing will change that or my attitude about it, just like nothing will change yours.

So here we are in this impossible scenario. In the old days the next step would be obvious, now I'm not so sure, but I know there will be a breaking point event at some point if this continues to be pushed. Natural selection will decide ultimately.

102. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 07:02 RailWizard

You all, perhaps due the severity of your buthurtedness, are missing the point entirely here.

I don't really give a shit about gays, or what they do. Only when I see stuff like this does it become a problem because I don't think they deserve any special attention or privilege.

The only ones I don't have a problem with when they do this is based on race. The reason for that should be obvious. However here in North America, there are only 2 races where this is acceptable. Blacks and Natives.

The only reason this shit blows up like this is because you fascist pricks think you own everyone.

So you can all put down the eye spreaders + drops and turn off the Ludwig Van.

I'm done here. (i think...)

100. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 06:49 RailWizard

yuastnav wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 06:37:
    So basically you are stating that opposing opinions do not concern you and that you will believe whatever you want? Then this discussion is kinda moot.

aka Do as I say, not as I do. Ergo: hypocrite

You also have offered proof of exactly jack and shit. (because there is none)

Thanks for playing!

98. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 05:34 RailWizard

yuastnav wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 05:08:
    Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:51:
    RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:46:
    Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:10:
    Thanks for the armchair psychology lesson Dr. Phil. Maybe we should discuss your irrational belief that those whom you disagree with must be mentally defective?

Only those that are, Springer.

Thanks for validating my theory there. Nothing left to discuss here. I'm done.

This discussion was doomed from the very beginning. Especially because it was basically one-sided as the anti-gay side failed to bring up any coherent or logical argument, which is completely understandable because there are none.

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Golfclap

96. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 01:49 RailWizard

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:51:
    RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:46:
    Thanks for the armchair psychology lesson Dr. Phil. Maybe we should discuss your irrational belief that those whom you disagree with must be mentally defective?

Thanks for validating my theory there. Nothing left to discuss here. I'm done.

lol ok then! Thx for the laugh btw. Scholar

93. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:46 RailWizard

91. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:09 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 21:47:
    Ok, we can agree it's true.

You would never admit it either. Don't act like you would.

I actually do wonder about it sometimes. Happy?

89. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:45 RailWizard

Ok then, I'll respond the only way you understand.

No, You.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 20.
    < Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo