Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
40. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 23, 2012, 20:24 RailWizard

Seems funny because WoW stole like 90% of it's systems from DAoC and EQ.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

31. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 23, 2012, 19:01 RailWizard

Dev wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 18:41:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 17:29:
BL2 is good, I wouldn't say it's worth $60 though.
Good thing I only paid $36 for the pre-order then.

That is a much better price yes. Sadly you had to pre-order though, and I was not at all impressed by any of the pre-hype vids before launch. There was plenty of room for them to screw the game up but as it turned out, it is a worthy sequel, but pre-order price point is gone as well as the perks.

27. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 23, 2012, 18:30 RailWizard

RollinThundr wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 17:54:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 17:29:
Quboid wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 12:26:
Is BL2 worth playing for the sole game alone? I never played BL1.

BL2 is good, I wouldn't say it's worth $60 though. Definitely NOT $90.

TL2 on the other hand is very much worth $20.

Eh? TL2 is decent for 20 bucks, BL2 is a AAA title and it shows in every facet of the game, easily worth 60, and this is coming from someone who's playing it solo even though every review and their mothers call it a "co op game"

Opinions....how do they work?

24. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 23, 2012, 17:29 RailWizard

Quboid wrote on Sep 23, 2012, 12:26:
Is BL2 worth playing for the sole game alone? I never played BL1.

BL2 is good, I wouldn't say it's worth $60 though. Definitely NOT $90.

TL2 on the other hand is very much worth $20.

News Comments > On PlanetSide 2's Business Model
10. Re: On PlanetSide 2's Business Model Sep 22, 2012, 01:19 RailWizard

[VG]Reagle wrote on Sep 22, 2012, 00:55:
Its got everything that COD and BF3 have but it also has a whole MMO thing going on. Just awesome.

Not even close. Feel free to list all the things PS2 has that those 2 games have....

News Comments > Blizzard "Looking At" F2P StarCraft II Multiplayer
6. Re: Blizzard "Looking At" F2P StarCraft II Multiplayer<br> Blizzard is "looking at free to play as a Sep 21, 2012, 21:16 RailWizard

See my post in the PS2 thread.  

News Comments > On PlanetSide 2's Business Model
1. Re: On PlanetSide 2's Business Model Sep 21, 2012, 21:13 RailWizard

lol this whole 'f2p' thing is becoming painful to watch. It's like they figured out they can make MORE than the regular price of a game ($50-$60) and watching them trip over their own tongues to justify it just hurts.

Sell your fucking game for $20 if you really want to attract people, or just charge a regular price and take the risk(the risk that your game is actually worth playing and paying for...). OR JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!

F2P has become the deception to the MMOification of the gaming world.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
38. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 14:54 RailWizard

InBlack wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 06:34:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:01:
space captain wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 23:45:

as far as im concerned, go ahead and start WW3 - id rather you boneheaded fuckjobs kill yourselves off as soon as possible, so go at it.. shut your pussy mouths and fucking do it already, chickenshits

The funny thing I've noticed in all this is that Atheists are right there fanning the flames(with everyone else) and only Christians are getting blamed. You never hear about these nutjobs talking about atheists...unless they are just generalizing all of North America.

So maybe you should clarify who all is in the "boneheaded fuckjob" category...

Pretty sure atheists have killed more people than anything or anyone else, ever. Not meteors, not volcanoes, not floods, not even God if he exists is on top of that scoreboard.

Care to elaborate on that statement or would you like to troll some more? Can you name one atheist who killed in the name of Atheism? Because thats what is being argued, not a person's personal beliefs but the ideology that is behind that belief (or nonbelief if you like).

This is why all forced ideologies are dangerous, but belief driven ones are more so (religions) simply because they are not limited to the views of individuals. Stalin's version of Communism is dangerous enough but at least it ended with his death. AlQaeda's version of radical Islam didnt exactly die off with Osama's death. Can you see the difference?

Doesn't matter if it was in the name of atheism. Stalin was brought up religious, then at some point rejected it(sound familiar?), after that everything he did he did for himself. Hence...Atheism. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore this, but histories biggest killers were all their own gods.

37. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 14:49 RailWizard

mch wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 11:05:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:08:

lol you care to refute? Go ahead.

Refute what? You offered zero evidence. Extra credit for not just making up a number, though.

lol go take a history class sometime...

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC Clue
6. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC Clue Sep 20, 2012, 05:10 RailWizard

deqer wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 02:23:
Is it free? If not, why?

Do we care about your DLC? Why?

Did not read, but I doubt it. The 'season pass' (ala BF3 Premium = multi unreleased DLC's..) is $30 on top of the $60 for the game.

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 03:32 RailWizard

Prez wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 03:11:
With great power comes great responsibility. While they might be better off acting like robots, I'm glad they don't. Robots would kill every last one of you without thinking if their masters ordered it.

Call it "operating like robots" if you like; people join the military with the understanding that you are going to be expected to follow orders. The soldier is allowed and in fact obligated to think for themselves if the orders are egregious (hence the "just following orders" defense did not work at Nuremberg), but there is a good reason for the secrecy mandate which should be self-evident and is not such an instance.

Well it is hard to say if he's right or not, but the whole OBL event does have a certain stink to it.

6. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 02:57 RailWizard

Prez wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 02:53:
I got it.

Anyway, I am a little surprised to see the special forces guys being so nonchalant about breaking their secrecy mandate - the Seals I worked with in the USN were majorly professional and by-the-book.

With great power comes great responsibility. While they might be better off acting like robots, I'm glad they don't. Robots would kill every last one of you without thinking if their masters ordered it.

25. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:36 RailWizard

Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:26:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:18:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:11:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:05:
Pretty sure atheists have killed more people than anything or anyone else, ever. Not meteors, not volcanoes, not floods, not even God if he exists is on top of that scoreboard.

Yeah that's not a nutjob thing to say.

Dude atheists have killed like infinity people.

I guess not. lol Oh well I can still play. It doesn't take a math wizard to look at the numbers of certain communist leaders and realize the sheer fucking enormity of them. Then to also keep in mind the total population of the earth over the course of time. Check and mate. Trollbashing

Omnipotency be damned!

Bored

23. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:18 RailWizard

Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:11:

Dude atheists have killed like infinity people.

I guess not. lol Oh well I can still play. It doesn't take a math wizard to look at the numbers of certain communist leaders and realize the sheer fucking enormity of them. Then to also keep in mind the total population of the earth over the course of time. Check and mate. Trollbashing

21. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:08 RailWizard

19. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:01 RailWizard

space captain wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 23:45:

as far as im concerned, go ahead and start WW3 - id rather you boneheaded fuckjobs kill yourselves off as soon as possible, so go at it.. shut your pussy mouths and fucking do it already, chickenshits

The funny thing I've noticed in all this is that Atheists are right there fanning the flames(with everyone else) and only Christians are getting blamed. You never hear about these nutjobs talking about atheists...unless they are just generalizing all of North America.

So maybe you should clarify who all is in the "boneheaded fuckjob" category...

4. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 00:37 RailWizard

It's off the scale, in reverse.  

2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 00:12 RailWizard

Care level: ||||||<-1-------0-------+1>  

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 19, 2012, 01:37 RailWizard

I have never touched Netflix or Hulu.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 19, 2012, 01:34 RailWizard

Axis wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:04:
Windows 8 biggest thing since 95?

Maybe if you define "biggest thing" as "biggest hype from Microsoft".

I think he was referring to himself. "biggest thing" at Microsoft....

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo