Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
87. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 2, 2012, 11:50 RailWizard

Verno wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 09:17:
netnerd85 wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 00:53:
I'm done. Seems the mods agree with a crazy guy.

Yeah, I thought he was a bit off but after this thread, wow that is an alarming level of ignorance.

Well I don't know wtf you are talking about so...oh shit, I guess you were right. lol...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Black Ops 2 PC Servers & Security
23. Re: On Black Ops 2 PC Servers & Security Oct 2, 2012, 01:02 RailWizard

Elessar wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 11:50:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 12:23:
Beamer wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 11:58:
El Pit wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 02:38:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 21:11:
spindoctor wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 13:00:
You can’t rent a dedicated server; they’re just free for your use.

This seems odd. Treyarch would rather pay for every single dedicated server in the world instead of just letting users rent them from GSPs? What could be the reason behind this?

So they can kill the servers when it's time for you to buy BO3.

My thoughts exactly. You want multiplayer after the release of the next CoD? Well, buy our new game because we're taking the servers for the old game offline.

Have we ever had a person here actively playing a game that got taken offline?
It's always several-years-old sports games and games no one purchased. If you take down what people do play they won't buy the next one, like a dog that's been kicked. For all of EAs crap, at least they do wait until no one plays a game.

Why the fuck are you always apologizing for every thing the game industry does? Do you fucking work for EA or something? Activision? WTF is your malfunction here fucknuts? You look around and like what you see? Are you really that fucking shallow and easy to please? If so, please DO fuck off and allow people with actual feelings to discuss this shit. FUCK OFF!
Could you be any more of a drama queen? Same for the people you're defending. Just because he doesn't by into the circle jerk on hating publishers because "WAHH they're gonna take down your servers to make you buy new versions". This rarely happens and if it ever has, it's barely relevant. Seems like you all just take pleasure in making shit up to get mad about.

Yes.

78. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 2, 2012, 00:25 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:55:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:52:
Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:30:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:24:
Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 22:37:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 22:19:
Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 19:57:

Kinda silly? UnderLord called it wrong. RailWizard called it a fetish, said they should all move to some island and never bother him, and you said they don't deserve their own convention (not sure what makes someone deserve their own convention, paying for it maybe?)

And here's the thing, random internet guy that can't believe someone else enjoys being different from him, the whole "every month is White History Month" argument is valid, and every gaming convention is straight white christian male gaming convention. Seeing unconventional conventions should be applauded.

You just said a guy that demanded all gay people move to their own island was right about something.

I didn't call it a fetish, I agreed with someone who did. As for them moving to an island, I never said it was for my benefit, the suggestion was that it would be for theirs, are you so stupid you didn't figure that out? I also didn't demand it either. See, you are the typical sack of shit I'm talking about that twists, spins, distorts EVERYTHING a person says because you have no argument of your own. You're basically a cheerleader and nothing more. An original thought for you would probably be few and far between. You sicken me.

What's the difference between saying something and agreeing with it?
And the bad part of you demanding they move to an island really wasn't that it was for your benefit, it was that you demanded they move to an island.

That you think this is trolling is mind numbing.

Now you're just trolling and confirming what I said.

I can definitely agree that your mind is numb. It is apparently illiterate too.

You say that, yet you're the one failing to see how agreeing with something is pretty much the same as saying it, and fails to see how saying all gay people need to move to some island is insulting, regardless of the reason you give for it.

RailGrandWizardoftheKKK. It's often hard to tell if you're parody or not. I think not, but you're so in denial of being a bigot and so in denial of how whiny you get whenever someone not exactly like you is proud of not being exactly like you.

And then you run around calling others illiterate trolls. It's so weird. Right back to you saying "I didn't say it, I just agreed with it," as if it's an important distinction.

Poor RollingThunder. The only people around here that tend to agree with him are you, who is insane, and Matasuto, who argued that Fascism is the combination of two entirely unrelated words. He's almost forced to agree with such losing arguments.

You are right about the "agree with it" thing, that was being pedantic. However the 'island' thing, you are completely wrong about. It wasn't a demand or even a suggestion, it was more of an observation based on trends within the gay community. THIS is the thing you have somehow COMPLETELY missed, and I think the reason is simply that you are just seeing what you want. Either that or you are willfully distorting the words because, as I've been saying in more than just this thread, you are a person without morals, ethics, or anything resembling 'good' qualities. You either are a corporate vampire, or you want to be one so bad you can taste it. Btw, the KKK was founded by democrats.

76. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 23:52 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:30:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:24:

Kinda silly? UnderLord called it wrong. RailWizard called it a fetish, said they should all move to some island and never bother him, and you said they don't deserve their own convention (not sure what makes someone deserve their own convention, paying for it maybe?)

And here's the thing, random internet guy that can't believe someone else enjoys being different from him, the whole "every month is White History Month" argument is valid, and every gaming convention is straight white christian male gaming convention. Seeing unconventional conventions should be applauded.

You just said a guy that demanded all gay people move to their own island was right about something.

I didn't call it a fetish, I agreed with someone who did. As for them moving to an island, I never said it was for my benefit, the suggestion was that it would be for theirs, are you so stupid you didn't figure that out? I also didn't demand it either. See, you are the typical sack of shit I'm talking about that twists, spins, distorts EVERYTHING a person says because you have no argument of your own. You're basically a cheerleader and nothing more. An original thought for you would probably be few and far between. You sicken me.

And the bad part of you demanding they move to an island really wasn't that it was for your benefit, it was that you demanded they move to an island.

That you think this is trolling is mind numbing.

I can definitely agree that your mind is numb. It is apparently illiterate too.

73. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 23:25 RailWizard

Jivaro wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 23:02:
Rationalize it all you want, you are still a bigot. Loud, silent, posting here, talking anywhere...you are still a bigot desperately trying to rationalize your irrational fears. Your own ego has you believing that you are simply saying what most are too afraid to...like you are some sort of white knight.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. You are still a bigot. No offense. I mean, I am sure there is none taken, you seem quite proud of it.

Point of view. How does they work?

72. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 23:24 RailWizard

69. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 22:33 RailWizard

Jivaro wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 19:38:
Bigots rationalizing bigotry, that is all it is. They'll admit that people say stupid shit, they'll admit the laws aren't fair, but their entire argument is that the oppressed should suffer in silence. We should all just pretend like there isn't a problem.

Why is it that the bigots never suffer in silence. I mean, by their logic, the best thing to do with "GaymerCon" is to pretend it's not there. Don't go to it, don't talk about it, and most certainly don't acknowledge it.

Yet...that isn't exactly what I see here.

As it has been mentioned in this thread, most are suffering in silence. There's only 2 or 3 of us here saying these horrible things(lol) that the average person is either too polite, too shy, too PC bound, or too 'sheep' to say.

Fortunately I've grown to be a direct and brutally honest person that doesn't much care about what people think regarding myself. However I also don't go around all the internet forums looking to bash gays either. I'm posting here because I've been reading this site for 10(?) years or so now, and fuck you if you don't like it. No offense...

68. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 22:19 RailWizard

60. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 16:46 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:49:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:46:
Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:42:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:35:
Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:22:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 13:15:
Verno wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 12:15:
Listen to yourself, "They deserve protection" If they didn't have the need to constantly announce "We're gay pay us extra attention" No one would care in the first place

Nah that's totally invalid, there are countless examples of gays who do not dance in parades in San Fran being persecuted for their sexuality. The whole reason they need to have special interest groups is precisely because like many other minorities, they are attacked for being different. Gay people shouldn't have to hide their sexuality anymore than you or I should.

I hold pretty conservative values and there are a billion shitty special interest groups that need to stop whining but I'm a big believer in the right to free speech and expression.

I agree they need not hide, because really who cares if bobby likes boys? Or whatever. I'm just over the idea that the rest of us owe them anything because they're gay. Honestly who cares?

Who said we owe them anything, other than you know, equality?

This conference isn't about owing anyone anything, it's about letting gay people play video games competitively without constantly hearing that everyone that kills another person is gay, or to blow them, or whatever else idiots say over XBL, PSN and CS:S.

Perhaps they shouldn't play online then if they're that offended. Or only play with people they know? Surely this isn't why they've decided to have a gay only "video game convention"?

Let's just be honest, not that it matters but it is a cry for attention as usual. Look at us we're gay gamers we're going to have our own show, because we're gay! Big deal.

Isn't this Conference basically playing with people they know?

Also, where is it "gay only?" Do you think they make you have sex with a man before letting you register?

Lastly, no one really seems to be giving it as much attention as you and RailWizard, so I doubt it's a cry for attention.

I think the point I was trying to make that obviously eluded your simple liberal mind, is we have game conventions already, and being gay has zero to do with gaming, what's the point?

And the point I'm making is that, at nearly any of these conventions, you're likely to have people going "that's gay" or "you're gay" or "that kill was gay," or somehow using homosexuality as a negative. It's pretty much a given in any form of gaming, whether related to the gaming or not.

So people that are tired of hearing that the way they are born is a synonym for someone getting a cheap kill are getting together to avoid.

Sooo, do you think they would mind if we start a explicitly "straight" gamer group? You know, where we sit around and do all the things you mentioned(act like normal straight people that is..) and NOT GIVE A FUCK? Fair is fair, right? I mean, a long time ago people worked to get rid of segregation, but apparently they were all a bunch of fucking idiots because now the very types that actually were oppressed are now drawing the lines around themselves. Yes, I'm talking about more than just gays now...

Can't say or do anything anymore without some suitcase full of issues getting offended about it these days, BUT THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. Nothing to see here folks...that is unless we are insulting one of the currently 'PC' things to insult that is. Then it's open season. Just don't be Christian, Straight, or White, and you can say whatever you want and if anyone makes the terrible error of insulting you, well bad things will ensue.

Enjoy your little party, just don't expect it to advance anything except your own (deluded)rationalizations. Now go ahead and make some stupidly witty remarks to make yourselves feel superior.

News Comments > XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person?
25. Re: XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person? Oct 1, 2012, 16:18 RailWizard

NewMaxx wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 12:11:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 10:30:
Yeah probably just as well. No one remembers Enforcer as it is.

http://www.ign.com/games/x-com-enforcer/pc-15224

8.0 lol, guess I have to take it back. At least one pathetic editor liked it.

41. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 11:25 RailWizard

Verno wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 11:03:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 10:35:
Verno wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 09:15:
Person on internet tries to handwave away their amusing homophobia, news at 11.

I neither fear gays nor want to be gay. Fucking amusing how often that's get thrown in there, like that just explains everything. It also completely defies logic, but don't let that stop you....

Education and social upbringing usually explain things actually but that's neither here nor there. In this case, you completely misunderstand what homophobia actually means. It's not just about being afraid, it's about irrational attitude and prejudice.

Yeah right, and that's exactly what everyone means when they use the term. Play stupid now.

38. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 10:38 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 07:46:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 00:25:
deqer wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 21:57:
It's just a fetish that has miraculously gotten this far... It's quite sad.

Yup.

Heh, you just agreed with a troll account.
No surprise, since half your posts seem like Hellbinder posts, only not parody...

Speaking of troll accounts, shouldn't you be off making some more?

37. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 10:35 RailWizard

Verno wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 09:15:
Person on internet tries to handwave away their amusing homophobia, news at 11.

I neither fear gays nor want to be gay. Fucking amusing how often that's get thrown in there, like that just explains everything. It also completely defies logic, but don't let that stop you....

News Comments > XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person?
2. Re: XCOM Shooter Going Third-Person? Oct 1, 2012, 10:30 RailWizard

Yeah probably just as well. No one remembers Enforcer as it is.  

31. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 03:36 RailWizard

nevermind, not worth it.

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 2012, 03:46.

27. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 02:27 RailWizard

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 02:21:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:46:
netnerd85 wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:10:
@RailWizard, Where you born in Chernobyl? you're a bit... different.

So are you. Do I get extra points if I make up some absurd location and ask if you were born there? You are deranged and delusional. Anytime someone challenges your belief you spew pure hatred at them because when it comes down to it, that's all you have. That's why gays are gay, because they are mentally unstable.
lol? pure hatred? got any evidence of this? You're the only one spewing hatred mate. I'm just taking the piss because you're pathetic and not worth wasting time on, I wasted time last round remember? So I'm not putting any effort into talking with you.

I'm very happy being different. I'm also very happy I feel sorry for you and your little life.

I'm not worried by the crappy pathetic little text messages you write on a screen. If you feel better for writing it, that's sad but okay - everyone needs an outlet huh? It makes no difference to the REAL change that is happening around you. You're out dated, your views are dying.

Lol, no one got at me for using "where" instead of "were"? that was pre-coffee! so...

Yes, your continued posting has "I don't care!" written all over it. Hell, I may have to rent a billboard to help spread your message of indifference if this keeps up. Ucrazy

26. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 02:22 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:59:

Right, because they are the problem, so they should need to leave.

You said that, not me. This is exactly how this argument always goes however.

Bhruic wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 01:59:
Well, other than getting killed, harrassed, fired, thrown out of stores, thrown out of their apartments, yeah, they really don't have any problems that other people don't have for their sexual orientation.

All that stuff happens to people from all walks of life. I guess we should reorder the entire population of Earth so we can all live in harmony?

I'm a normal white male. Can I have my own TV channel so I feel better represented? Because I'm starting to feel like my opinions are being oppressed, and since it seems like all 'oppressed peoples' get their own channels.... Deal
Don't tell that's what all the 'normal' channels are either, because that's bullshit. I know this sounds stupid, that's because it is.

23. removed Oct 1, 2012, 01:46 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 1, 2012, 07:51.

22. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 01:43 RailWizard

dbl post =\  

19. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2012, 00:35 RailWizard

Personally I think they should get serious already and just go buy an island somewhere where they can all go and live gayly ever after.

That way none of us pesky normal people will be able to oppress them anymore. Of course this is sarcasm, because other than the marriage thing, there is no other right that they lack and even that one is not existing in all places.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo