Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
169. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 16:04 RailWizard

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 15:29:
You can't even debate without going to childish insults. Nothing I have said is at all extreme (do you have an example?). You go on about tin foil hat conspiracies and lies like "it's a fetish". You're only showing what little you know about the world. I thought you joked about the mountain cave retreat but you probably aren't far off it are you? which is sad. I do feel sorry for you, being trapped in such a broken mind must be dreadful. I wish you the best.

I've got tough skin, otherwise I'd react to you emotionally. I know that what you say is not based in reality, not held by the vast majority and you're just "some guy" on the other side of the planet. Some of your posts get reported because they are very extreme and you wouldn't say those things in public without serious repercussions.

Oh right I forgot, I'm the only one here throwing childish insults around. Rolleyes

I'd give you example of one of your extreme comments but I had it deleted.

I go on about it being a fetish??? Now you're turning into Beamer. I never fucking said that, I JUST AGREED WITH IT. Yes it's a small distinction, BUT IT IS ONE! I certainly have not mentioned it in any of my other posts, but just for you I'll do it now. >>IT'S A FETISH!<<< Happy now spinster? Of course I'd probably use other words to describe it IF I was the one that said it to begin with....

How the fuck do you know what I know about the world? I've got many years on you if you were born in 85. Also as a 'non-nerd' it means I actually left the house quite a bit during those years.

I was joking about the mountain thing, tho I do think it would be cool heh. Don't let that stop you from wrapping it up with a nice bow in your warped little brain tho.

You don't have any skin, which seems to be a common thing among aussies, or even brits, or whatever the fuck you are. Both those govs are lucky they don't have Americans or Canadians as their citizens or they wouldn't get away with half the shit they do. "Oh please protect me big brother!!" Granted, the US is not looking so good for this particular example as of late...

You don't know squat about reality or what any majority is thinking, tho yes, I am just "some guy", just like you.

Lastly, my posts are getting reported because YOU are reporting them. Don't fucking act like you aren't lying sack of you_know_what. As for what I'll say in public, you better think hard about that one because it applies to you too.

inb4 * REMOVED *

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 3, 2012, 14:49 RailWizard

Bet wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 13:55:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:07:
btw what was the big site before Myspace, pretty sure there was one, just can't remember it...
Geocities?

Hmm that kind of sounds familiar.

Actually I think that may be it because the name "Geoshities" sounds familiar also heh.

158. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 13:46 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 13:35:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 13:16:
I see many themes. There's the "stfu and let everyone do what they want without question" theme.(Stalin would be proud.)

That doesn't even make sense. Stalin? When did Stalin let anyone do anything?
What you just said is libertarian, not communist...

But of course you don't know the difference between the two.

Everyone did what Stalin wanted obviously. Or else death found them. The propaganda would be that it was what everyone wanted....

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 13:35:
You RailWizard are an extremist. What you say has no basis in fact or logic. You are mentally unstable. Seek help and stop focusing on what you hate - it doesn't help you mentally.

You keep saying this and I LoL every time. Look in the mirror sometime.

Still reporting my posts too I see lol. I thought you were 'done with me' after I repayed the favor? Grow some skin douchewad.

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 2012, 14:19.

154. removed Oct 3, 2012, 13:16 RailWizard

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 3, 2012, 13:48.

150. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 12:25 RailWizard

D-Rock wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 12:08:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:00:

Canadian.

Ha -- me too, by birth. Sometimes I wish I chose the Canadian side of the dual citizenship. America gets dumber by the day -- not so much, in Canada.

(at least that's my experience)

Yeah I was born in Van, live in Alta now. I have lot's of family here. We are legion and then some.

Though people are deff flocking here in droves from all sorts of crazy places. Winter must really scare the shit out of them, yet they keep coming. lol.

147. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 12:02 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:52:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:39:
You have 1 sort. Everyone on your side of the border.

I'm on the same side of the border as you. Hence me wishing I could ship you south.

Well if you're east of Manitoba I don't really feel we're part of the same country anyways.

146. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 11:59 RailWizard

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:43:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:22:
Bhruic wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:13:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:11:
Could be worse, you could live here.

I'd be happy to trade him for you.

You couldn't pay me enough.
@Bhruic, awww, lol

@RailWizard, I think you would like Greece

The money would have to be even higher for european shitholes...and they definitely don't have enough.

I'm happy enough where I am thanks. Seriously, no matter what happens in the world, I can't think of a place I'd rather be short of hollowing out a mountain and becoming Dr. Evil. Mountains are not too far from me as it is anyway. heh.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow
3. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow Oct 3, 2012, 11:42 RailWizard

Will W wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:37:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 10:57:
uhh so is beta ending and it's a patch? or is something else happening? lol confusing...

From the website linked to:

"Yes, thatís right, the Dungeon Editor will be released tomorrow, on Thursday 4th October. I guess this time the wait is not going to be too long! "

Yeah I saw that and that public beta ended yesterday, but there's also a big list of notes seemingly non-editor related, and then I keep looking at the headline here. heh.

143. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 11:39 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:35:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:22:

I dunno, places like, say, Arizona seem like your sort of people.

You have 1 sort. Everyone on your side of the border.

141. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 11:22 RailWizard

News Comments > Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter
11. Re: Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter Oct 3, 2012, 11:20 RailWizard

wtf_man wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 10:19:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 10:07:
They lost me at John Romero.

I'll only back teh g4me if it has my buddy Superfly in it.

Seriously though... I never played Anachronox, and By Wizarddry design, if they mean anything like what D.W. Bradley came up with (Dungeon Lords)... I'll pass.

You missed nothing, Anachronix sucked. I only played 1 wizardry game, 5 I think on Snes IIRC. It was good, but...pretty long in the tooth now. Legend of Grimrock is about as good of a modernized update of that style you could get IMO.

Basically none of these guys/gals has done anything of note in the last 20(?) years.

138. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 11:11 RailWizard

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:03:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:00:
Canadian.
There goes my glossy view of peaceful Canada... oh well, every country has them!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 3, 2012, 11:07 RailWizard

Social media has certainly shown me things I thought I'd never see, and of course never wanted to.

btw what was the big site before Myspace, pretty sure there was one, just can't remember it...

136. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 11:00 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 10:55:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 10:48:
Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 09:53:
I think the political climate of America has changed pretty drastically over the past year. I'd say Occupy Wall Street was a part of that.

Everyone thought it was stupid, but at the same time look how little anyone trusts Romney's policies and how he'll treat the wealthy vs everyone else. We were headed down that path, anyway, but I'd argue that many people that mocked, and still mock, OWS now agree with the ideals more than they had prior.

It was a stupid, dumb mess, but its point seems to have been heard.

Nothing has changed.(actually not true, it's worse) You guys effectively have 1 party and all of you idiots are going to vote for it.

Who is "you guys." I thought you were American?
I mean, it's true, America does basically have 1 party, but...

Canadian.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow
1. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow Oct 3, 2012, 10:57 RailWizard

uhh so is beta ending and it's a patch? or is something else happening? lol confusing...  

133. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 10:48 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 09:53:
I think the political climate of America has changed pretty drastically over the past year. I'd say Occupy Wall Street was a part of that.

Everyone thought it was stupid, but at the same time look how little anyone trusts Romney's policies and how he'll treat the wealthy vs everyone else. We were headed down that path, anyway, but I'd argue that many people that mocked, and still mock, OWS now agree with the ideals more than they had prior.

It was a stupid, dumb mess, but its point seems to have been heard.

Nothing has changed.(actually not true, it's worse) You guys effectively have 1 party and all of you idiots are going to vote for it.

132. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2012, 10:45 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 09:30:
And considering the resistance to that fact that they get (especially in the US), it's a message that needs to be continually hammered home.

That statement works both ways.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 3, 2012, 01:58 RailWizard

Interesting, wonder if this has anything to do with someone trying to hack my live account last night.

Kind of funny since there is nothing on it. I own zero xbox's and sure as hell have zero M$ points on it...

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Announced
1. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Announced Oct 2, 2012, 13:36 RailWizard

Well I'm sure the 12 guys that play this will be happy.  

99. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 2, 2012, 13:02 RailWizard

Beamer wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 07:46:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 1, 2012, 00:25:
deqer wrote on Sep 30, 2012, 21:57:
It's just a fetish that has miraculously gotten this far... It's quite sad.

Yup.

Heh, you just agreed with a troll account.
No surprise, since half your posts seem like Hellbinder posts, only not parody...

Beamer only recognizes people with his view as "people". Unlike deqer here, with whom even I have chewed him out and had my posts deleted, yet if he says something I agree with, I can happily support it.

This really says all you need to know about "Beamer".

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo