Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D.

Real Name D.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RailWizard
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 29, 2012, 03:30
Total Comments 754 (Graduate)
User ID 57316

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
18. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 20:01 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 19:22:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:48:
Ignored

You're a joke that no one likes. Enjoy your pathetic negative attention spamming while it lasts, which probably won't be long.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Ok then. Thx for the lesson douchewad.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 11, 2012, 17:52 RailWizard

Here's something for them to choke on: LoL!

Kimble is definitely regaining points quickly...

16. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 17:48 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:15:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 17:03:
lol save nothing. I'm just right, that's all. Either way, it beats being a cheerleading cunt. Whatever

You matter to anyone at all, yep.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Can you run that though a Moron>English translator and copy the results here?

14. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 17:03 RailWizard

Dades wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 16:58:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 11:17:
Yeah, and I'm not. Thanks for pointing it out tho Capt. Obvious.

Nutcase saving face fail, Sepharo wins.

lol save nothing. I'm just right, that's all. Either way, it beats being a cheerleading cunt. Whatever

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
141. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 11, 2012, 16:34 RailWizard

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 16:29:
It is a patch: http://tinyurl.com/9zwhdsx

Interesting, thx.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 11, 2012, 16:31 RailWizard

Optional nickname wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 12:56:
I see the winner as being that one pumpkin that has a face which reads:

Fuck That Loser , with a burning CE Box inside the pumpkin to light it up.
Golfclap Halloween

139. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 11, 2012, 16:02 RailWizard

J wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 13:47:
My pre-release is doing a big download thing. Is there a new patch or somesuch?

hmm it would appear so, mine is trying to d/l something now.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Details Near
17. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Near Oct 11, 2012, 15:57 RailWizard

nin wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 15:33:
deqer wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 15:31:
JayDeath wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 15:17:
Oh shit! I gotta hurry up and finish Saints Row the Third as I probably will never play it again when GTA V is in my hands!
Oh, hi fanboi. You don't even know what GTA V will end up being, and you're already buying it? They could put a pile of poop inside the box, and you'd still buy it? Okay.

Any you wonder why people can't stand you, deqer?

He is right though. Then again it applies to a lot of games these days. I'll refrain from listing them all...

I know, I know, people don't like me either. Well phhhthtphhthpht. Smug

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week
34. Re: MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 12:02 RailWizard

Well crashes are gone Fucking crap crashed on exit, and it's still fucking garbage anyway.  

10. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 11:17 RailWizard

Sepharo wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:37:
RailWizard wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:18:
Cutter wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 07:07:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 06:20:
Wow, just reading like the first 3 articles that pop up make me doubt humanity.. Armageddon better come this year, or I will sue the doomsayers for false advertising!

Haha! I'm really curious to see how people start acting in December as the media will definitely ramp it up for ratings. Particularly the religious kooks. Wonder if we'll see a spike in suicides and mayhem in general.

The media doesn't have shit to do with it, I mean sure it's loaded with propaganda, but it's still just the messenger. The war machine is going to give us all front row tickets. Also it's pretty weak brained if you can't see that religion is merely a scapegoat in all of this....so much for being enlightened.

He's talking about the Maya 2012 stuff, ya kook.

Yeah, and I'm not. Thanks for pointing it out tho Capt. Obvious.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2012, 10:40 RailWizard

Actually it's 11/10/12 in Canada too. Were crazy like that I guess with our kooky Metric systems and such...

day/month/year

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week
33. Re: MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 10:37 RailWizard

hmm new patch since I tried it, wonder if this will fix the epic amount of crashes....  

News Comments > No Adult Games on Windows 8 Marketplace
2. Re: No Adult Games on Windows 8 Marketplace Oct 11, 2012, 10:34 RailWizard

This is like comedy that never ends.

Though I suspect when M$ see's the adoption rate that will, once again, change some things....

8. Re: Did 'Completely Wrong' Romney Google bomb himself? Oct 11, 2012, 10:18 RailWizard

Cutter wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 07:07:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 06:20:
Wow, just reading like the first 3 articles that pop up make me doubt humanity.. Armageddon better come this year, or I will sue the doomsayers for false advertising!

Haha! I'm really curious to see how people start acting in December as the media will definitely ramp it up for ratings. Particularly the religious kooks. Wonder if we'll see a spike in suicides and mayhem in general.

The media doesn't have shit to do with it, I mean sure it's loaded with propaganda, but it's still just the messenger. The war machine is going to give us all front row tickets. Also it's pretty weak brained if you can't see that religion is merely a scapegoat in all of this....so much for being enlightened.

137. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 11, 2012, 09:56 RailWizard

I hope the first patch fixes the mouse/kb problems.

I tried it again and had to go back to 360 controller. Had my sniper and a heavy on top of a cube van and wanted them to drop down onto the cab of the truck, but the cursor just wigged out and could NOT do it..

Pretty obvious where all the attention went...720p movies...buggy mouse. That's probably why reviewers were given 360 versions. The stupid confirmation boxes that pop up when you hit 'overwatch' or other things is annoying too, which also doesn't happen with a controller.

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2012, 17:31 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Oct 10, 2012, 16:39:
Cutter wrote on Oct 10, 2012, 15:26:
It all comes out in the wash IMO. However, as you said, serious pirates are going to take the necessary steps not to get caught so all this is for naught.

It's only "for naught" if their intention was to completely eliminate piracy. It's not for naught if their intention is to cut down on piracy. In the last, what, 5-10 years, it's gotten significantly easier to get illegal stuff than it used to be. Back when you had to use irc, ftp sites, newgroups, etc, there were a lot fewer people doing it. If - and it's a big if - they can once again make it more difficult, then that'll cut down fairly substantially. Regardless if the "serious pirates" can still get stuff.

You forgot the 'boo-hoo' part where they claim to make less money now than back in those 'low piracy' days....

US made Kool-aid is clear the best kind.

111. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 10, 2012, 13:56 RailWizard

The difficulty differences just seems whacked.

Classic is just nuts. I can't even imagine what the one beyond that is like...

..and Normal is almost a complete cakewalk. Which probably means Easy could be played with your eyes closed and the odd faceroll on the keys.

IMO they need to dial down Classic just a bit, because as it is now calling it 'classic' is retarded. The old game wasn't near that hard.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2012, 10:53 RailWizard

AMERRRRRICAAAAAA!! FUCK NO!

You've met the War on Drugs. Say hello to the War on Copyright.

GOOD FUCKING LUCK WITH THAT RETARDS.

It's just a shame you jerkoffs can't keep your garbage in your own backyard...

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2012, 12:36.

100. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 10, 2012, 10:49 RailWizard

One last tip. Goto Situation room> Gray market and sell any 'Damaged' components as they can't be researched...so it's just money sitting there waiting to be claimed.  

97. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 10, 2012, 10:27 RailWizard

Prez wrote on Oct 10, 2012, 08:56:
Most of my problems went away once I restarted on 'normal' difficulty. I figured being a fan of the seminal classic the 'classic' mode would be right up my alley. WRONG! For sheer frustration, Classic mode in XCOM is about on par with "Superhuman" in classic X-COM. At least that's the way it feels to me, though I may have just lost a step in my old age. At any rate I am enjoying the game 10 times more on Normal difficulty, which ironically is making it feel like the classic X-COM magic is here in spades. This truly is a landmark achievement for Firaxis - I played for 12 hours straight last night and I only quit because my fatigue was starting to hurt my decision-making and negatively affecting my campaign. I know was vocal about my doubts but consider me converted -- X-COM is back!!! Thank you Firaxis!

You can switch difficulty on the fly btw. No need to restart. Normal is much saner tho I agree.

754 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo