Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for David Farcophscy

Real Name David Farcophscy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Breasts
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 11, 2012, 15:48
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 57295

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > LucasArts FPS Plans?
26. Re: LucasArts FPS Plans? Jul 10, 2012, 15:18 Breasts

Hire someone from FutureMark. They have loads of experience with unreal animation.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo
18. Re: Skidmark Jun 23, 2012, 00:38 Breasts

Then again that thing wearing the cloak, could well be a slug the way it's moving... a slug-snake possibly?  

News Comments > 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo
17. Skidmark Jun 23, 2012, 00:33 Breasts

They just cannot animate humanoids in any of their stuff.
Makes me wonder if they did the animation for the player climbing a ladder in Project IGI way back.
An idea for you, Futuresmirk. Hire an artist that can animate people or even better use motion capture. If you are using motion capture... don't you think it's about time to change the subjects wearing the kit(your pet chimpanzees?) to normal biped humans that don't walk/run like they are packing a full nappy?

Looking forward to 3DM2014

News Comments > The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer
154. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 20, 2012, 02:57 Breasts

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 19:53:
ASeven wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:53:
Prez wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:46:
Keep on talking, you sure are convincing everyone of your drone feature. Like SWTOR you sure love digging a hole.

Why even respond to such an obvious troll? One that apparently doesn't have a sense of humor no less, because Cutter's post was funny and clever.

Hehe true enough. Sometimes it's fun to respond though.

Haha! Thanks fellers. This stuff is just way too easy and way too much fun to pass up.

Oh man, can you imagine EA dying?! That makes my epeen hard as virtual-mahogany!
Haha, well teh cool.
I suppose your all giving each other reacharounds while posting stuff that should really be on the comedy channel.
Congrats on what I'm guessing was another of your sparks of geniarse. Prez is like the leather clad gimp of your gang? Can barely work out that my post was not a reply to yours.
Ahh didums. You sure did make him chuckle. There, there. Oh, go on. Give it another banana before you chain it back up in the chest.
I didn't read your super humorous post. I just posted my comment on the subject.
After reading it, Wow how do you come up with stuff so original like that? It's like your brains have been partially removed.

You guys are well cool.

71. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 18:30 Breasts

If you can check by clicking on a name, then click mine and notice I didn't register today.
I can't rem. why I joined but it wasn't to just put my thoughts on this subject. Some other bit of news that I thought was bollocks too I imagine.
Anyways, see you on the next subject, whatever that may be.
GN

68. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 18:13 Breasts

Come on. How many posts have you had? Haha.
Does that make you a drone too? We are all drones? Not one of us allowed to give comment on the discussion? Read my post and quote how I have shown to be in anyway in favour of the game or it's creators. I haven't, they(my posts. well one post, the rest was in defense of your gangs attacks) could very well be about any game/MMO, the nature of my post is saying. "Think a bit longer term" nothing more.
Now I rarely post, as this is what the internets like. Full of angry mobs that always take what one says as some kind of attack.

Peace out! ...what a fucking stupid saying.

63. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:59 Breasts

It is amusing. I'm a drone of bioware?
Yet I have said nothing about the game being great or anything of the sort.
Only that it's amazing that some people have such a short attention span. That they cannot imagine that the game designed to be played for years is to be thrown out, all hope lost after the first month. I played WoW for around 3 years, and seen the same there. People oh-my godding-what-ting-the-fking about an issue, that eventually gets patched. ie: there was no need for their panic attack' throw the PC out the window cancel account' burn the devs house down - type thing. Which is how they carry on.
It is amusing.

Ok, I had my fun. I don't intend to carry on the battle-text.

Yours truly,
/the drone.

Edit: Ok last words. BTW, I cannot stand EA after the mess BF3 turned out to be. Had to get that in. I could care less if they went down the swanny.
War out.

56. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:43 Breasts

I don't have a subscription. I have played a few hours on my nephews account though.

ASeven wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:39:
Breasts wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:37:
@ASeven
I guess that sounds funny or clever in your small mind?
I'm not a fanboy of any game or company. It's just common sense to expect issues, unless you lived under a rock for the past ten years.
Or your a tard.
You cleared that dilemma up when you spoke.

Keep on talking, you sure are convincing everyone of your drone feature. Like SWTOR you sure love digging a hole.

50. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:37 Breasts

@ASeven
I guess that sounds funny or clever in your small mind?
I'm not a fanboy of any game or company. It's just common sense to expect issues, unless you lived under a rock for the past ten years.
Or your a tard.
You cleared that dilemma up when you spoke.

30. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 16:59 Breasts

It is f'kin amazing the retards that cancle subs on a brand new MMO after a month.
No long term outlook. Nerd raging about birthing issues.

It's good to lose those twats from the community.
You don't need twats like that in your guild, they're the type that cause the problems.

Rage on, amoebas.

News Comments > Scroll of Resurrection on Cooldown
1. Re: Scroll of Resurrection on Cooldown Jan 11, 2012, 10:52 Breasts

In other news, one of the kings royal arse wipers died today.

Who gives a crap?

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo