Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for zombiefan

Real Name zombiefan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname zombiefan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 3, 2012, 00:17
Total Comments 220 (Novice)
User ID 57288

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 20, 2013, 20:11 zombiefan

8 cores, high-end GPU, cutting edge graphics....sounds like they're just describing what we already have on the PC.

Why buy your own car, when you can just buy theirs? Just remember to drive exactly how they tell you to, listen only to their music and make sure you always take the toll-road.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gone Gold - BioShock Infinite
9. Re: Gone Gold - BioShock Infinite Feb 19, 2013, 21:53 zombiefan

I'll be waiting for the reviews. I've finally made the decision to only play the cream of the crop when it comes to games. Too much other shit to do than waste my time on shit.  

News Comments > Destiny PC Clue
15. Re: Destiny PC Clue Feb 19, 2013, 14:50 zombiefan

Seriously, you guys, I think we can give them the benefit of the doubt here. They DID after all innovate the FPS, and I'm sure that innovation will continue. I'm looking forward to running around with one gun, no health damage, laggy controls, and cool vehicles with names like "The Hedgehog". You guys are all haters...yeah, that's it! Haters. >:P  

News Comments > DayZ Update
10. Re: DayZ Update Feb 17, 2013, 00:20 zombiefan

DayZ was a fun distraction, but the engine is shit.

Not the zombie apocalypse game that I'm still waiting for. I want barricading, scavenging, and a dynamic that allows for people to team up; not shoot each other dead the second they see one another. DayZ had that at the start, until everyone decided fuck everybody else. They need to work out the cooperation mechanic before I sign on. I want PVE and GVG (groups vs groups).

News Comments > Blood Revival Shelved
8. Re: Blood Revival Shelved Feb 15, 2013, 23:06 zombiefan

Fuck you, Atari.

And fuck Shogo. I want NOLF 3.

News Comments > System Shock 2 on GOG.com Tomorrow
19. Re: System Shock 2 on GOG.com Tomorrow Feb 13, 2013, 13:37 zombiefan

My second favorite game of all time; Half-Life (1) being my first. Still got my original SS2 CD too, but am really glad they are making this available online finally.

Still got my original X-wing, TIE and Rebel Alliance CD's too.

LucasArts is seriously fucked in the head, imho. With today's graphic capabilities, can you imagine how well a new X-wing/TIE game would sell? Like fucking hotcakes. Not just hotcakes...hotcakes that actually get down and blow you. You know, fucking hotcakes.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2013, 16:20 zombiefan

Blue,
I was intrigued by your post and did some research. Snow can weigh anywhere between 5 to 15 lbs or more per cubic foot, depending on the type (dry, wet, compacted, etc.). But let's just average it to 10 lbs. 2000 lbs. in a ton, so you're looking at 200 cubic feet. Say you could get about .5-1 cubic foot on your shovel, about 200-400 shovel scoops...we'll go on the high side and say 400 shovels full. Let's even add another 100 for kicks. I'm sure you did at least 500. I know I did.

So yeah, you moved a ton.

News Comments > Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie?
2. Re: Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie? Feb 6, 2013, 15:23 zombiefan

Both will suck. 1. Because video game movies suck, and 2. It's JJ Abrams.  

News Comments > THQ Postmortem
7. Re: THQ Postmortem Jan 31, 2013, 22:35 zombiefan

THQ :: Sarah Palin

Just go away already. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue - Surfing Jan 30, 2013, 14:54 zombiefan

Fantaz wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 14:15:
well at least it's good they didn't go with Uwe Boll instead.

What's the difference? They both produce crap. Just because Abrams fleeces more people out of their money, doesn't mean it's not crap.

News Comments > SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode
3. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 25, 2013, 09:49 zombiefan

Thanks for putting more limits in your game. Can't have a city larger than a certain size, can't have more than 10 regions, can't have previous features incorporated into the series. I love you, Sim City, but you've changed. And I don't think I want to be with you anymore.  

News Comments > THQ Sale Results?
25. Re: THQ Sale Results? Jan 23, 2013, 17:33 zombiefan

(shakes piss off end of dick)

You got what you deserved, THQ.

(turns and walks away from grave)

News Comments > Stick of Truth Sticking Point in THQ Sale
1. Re: Stick of Truth Sticking Point in THQ Sale Jan 22, 2013, 16:03 zombiefan

What?? THQ owes people money? Maybe another sale would help?

BWWWAAAahahahaahaha....you can't have another sale!

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
15. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 20, 2013, 16:46 zombiefan

Jeez, EA. Don't try to ingratiate PC gamers so much. You'll come off as tacky.  

News Comments > SimCity Trailer
5. Re: SimCity Trailer Jan 10, 2013, 08:46 zombiefan

Sigh. Beggars can't be choosers. I LOVE the Simcity series, and pickin's are slim, so I'll be getting it eventually. But not until it's in the bargain bin and hopefully post-release DRM-patched.

Edit: and that's a shit trailer, btw. Much better ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLClUwAHGc

News Comments > THQ Asset Auction January 22nd
2. Re: THQ Asset Auction January 22nd Jan 7, 2013, 21:23 zombiefan

Maybe they could put their games on sale again before the 22nd. You know, one last gulp of air before they go down for good.

Nah...they're dead. Good riddance.

News Comments > THQ Investors Call Shenanigans
29. Re: THQ Investors Call Shenanigans Jan 4, 2013, 17:41 zombiefan

Hahaha...is this really news to anyone? Not me. The company TANKED due to poor decisions from leadership; did you really not expect this coming from management? You guys are dumber than you look.

Meanwhile, I'm just kicking back enjoying the flames and rubble that once was THQ. Good riddance.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Bans
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans Jan 4, 2013, 06:58 zombiefan

There are a few honeypots sprinkled around Tyria I've found. Areas that appear to be bugged, but "conveniently" haven't been fixed yet. Always run by and see a whole group sitting there, raking in mats and low-level loot, then laugh to myself when I imagine their eventual shock and anger when the BanHammer(tm) comes down on their heads.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: No One Uses Smart TV Internet Dec 28, 2012, 17:22 zombiefan

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 28, 2012, 16:43:
Wired has some of the dumbest writers who are completely out of touch with reality.

Smart TV is superior to other methods IMO, not that many people have the smarts to setup a media center computer. I know of a lot people who love them. Just bought a samsung myself and retired my old media center PC just because it is far easier to use than the media center and not as complicated.

That is the problem with the internet, any idiot can write nonsense. Maybe you are the clown Cutter.

See, I'm of the exact opposite mindset. I had a Samsung blu-ray player that I used to stream Netflix and then a nice firmware patch from Samsung fucked it up. After going round and round with Samsung's inept tech support, I realized: Why am I even using this appliance in the first place? The UI is dog slow, bloated and unintuitive and now, thanks to Samsung, broken. So I threw a laptop on my TV via HDMI, grabbed one of these and it's been smooth sailing ever since. The laptop can do everything the blu-ray player and it's associated apps could, as well as everything it can't.

But we are in agreement on one thing, any idiot can write nonsense.

220 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo