Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for rai joel

Real Name rai joel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname idleHand
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 23, 2011, 07:08
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 57237

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

PC Gaming > Rosh Online versus Karos Online
3. Re: Rosh Online versus Karos Online Nov 23, 2011, 21:42 idleHand

Good to hear that Powerlime

I have good news for you. Rosh's CBT is on Nov. 29.

So better sign up to Rosh's official site to get a beta key

Rosh Online - [url=]http://rosh.ignitedgames.com/center/default.asp[/url]

here's where I read the info - [url=]http://www.devilsmmo.com/news/rosh-online-closed-beta-sign[/url]

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

PC Gaming > Rosh Online versus Karos Online
1. Rosh Online versus Karos Online Nov 23, 2011, 02:29 idleHand

Iíve been playing Wind Slayer 2 for quite some time now, thatís when I became a huge fan of Ignited Games. So every time Ignited Games announces a new game is coming, I want to be the first one to try it. I visited their site one day and learned that Ignited Games will be releasing a game called Rosh Online: The Return Of Karos.

Rosh Online will be entering its closed beta stage this November. I want to be among the first ones to play this game. So I will keep coming back to the site to get updates.

An upgrade version?
With the curiosity that I have, I dug in a little deeper. Scouring the internet for almost an hour, Iíve learned a few things about the game. I was stunned for a minute when I learned that Rosh Online is the upgraded version of Karos Online. I have played Karos before. Well what can I say? Itís quite interesting but misses a few things. The idea of quest-based RPG, really get me going but sometimes itís a trouble to navigate to those quests. If Rosh is the upgraded version then there were lots of things that were changed for the better.

After signing up to Roshís official site, I started to surf a little and discovered a lot of things to expect in the game. The game boasts its level up system, so expecting that players will not get bored in gaining levels compare to Karos Online. Players can also do quests to level up with Navigation System to guide through the quest and hope that this system is much better than its predecessor. They have also EID or short for Extreme Instance Dungeon which I donít think is in Karos Online. So I assume this is going to be an exciting dungeon battle with a twist. Rosh has Guild War, Arena Battle System and the action-packed Siege War too. They also have their own Pet System with its own level up options. Just like Karos Rosh will be implementing vehicles as a mean of transportation in the game. Could they have changed it to some other type or could they have added different mounts in the collection?

Iím really hoping that playing Rosh would be different with what I have experienced from Karos which is actually a little disappointing especially when the game offers a lot but they havenít exploited it that much. But this is Ignited Games so I will be looking forward to try this game. Iíll be posting more information once I get my hands on the game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo