Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zint

Real Name Zint   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dingus McCool
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 3, 2011, 05:23
Total Comments 1 (Suspect)
User ID 57206

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes
37. Re: More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes Nov 3, 2011, 01:25 Dingus McCool

I've been reading about these so called impossible or extremely difficult boss fights since this story first broke. And it kind of made me anxious and a bit dissappointed about a game I've thoroughly enjoyed since my style of play is primarily stealth. Now that I've just got past Namir I don't see what the big deal is here? Seriously?

For me Barrett was the toughest, and I think it had a lot to do with him being the first. It took me five tries to figure him out. I beat Yelena on the first attempt. Yes, she could cloak but if you watch closely you can see her trail in the water when she moves. Easy to track her. Namir I beat on the second try. Assault Rifle and Frag Grenades on Barrett. For Yelena and Namir I used EMP's and a heavily modified pistol that I pumped full of damage upgrades. I stayed on the move and aimed for head shots. No Typhoon or other augs used, no cheats, no lowering of difficulty level.

The developers may have dropped the ball on some of their claims. Still they've done this property justice with this title. Best game I've played this year. In the end it comes down to your style of play. If you trusted the biochip exchange element. I have to ask, what were you thinking? This is Deus Ex. Question everything, trust no one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo