Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PkB

Real Name PkB   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname loomacklin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 27, 2011, 09:01
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57193

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Bethesda's Fallout MMO Injunction Appeal Denied
19. Re: Bethesda's Fallout MMO Injunction Appeal Denied Oct 27, 2011, 23:10 loomacklin

BTW, I find it fascinating that your only 3 comments are the ones in this thread.

Why would anyone in their right mind give a shit about a person's comment count. LOL .. unless they mistakenly think it means something. I have been active here under a few nicks .. but not for a very long time, because the vast majority of games suck ass .. and this is the only one I am currently looking forward to.

But anyway, i agree with you that they might not be able to get it off the ground, because they are shakey as shit .. and a contract is a contract n all that, but hey .. I figure they should have a fair shake at it ..

But you know what still .. the more I think about it, the less I give a shit. Let Bethesda make some half-assed 3d shooter type mess .. not that they showed any 'real' interest in making one. What they want is to maintain control of the franchise .. and anyone doing anything "Fallout" threatens that. Get behind Interplay's attempt or you won't see an MMO at all .. simple as that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Bethesda's Fallout MMO Injunction Appeal Denied Oct 27, 2011, 13:11 loomacklin

>Sempai
> Bethesda need to go outside and play hide and go fuck themselves

lol .. amen

16. Re: Bethesda's Fallout MMO Injunction Appeal Denied Oct 27, 2011, 13:10 loomacklin

Ya, I know the original dudes all split, but the problem with New Vegas is that .. it really does not feel at all like the original games, not in my opinion. By Fallout 3, do you mean Tactics? Ya, that was a departure as well, but I had a hell of a lot of fun playing that game, especially in muliplayer, and it again felt a heck of a lot closer than Vegas .. I guess it was the isometric pov. Beyond all of that, it is Interplay's baby, and they need a success .. Bethesda is behaving like a bunch-o-thugs.  

11. Re: Bethesda's Fallout MMO Injunction Appeal Denied Oct 27, 2011, 05:02 loomacklin

Yo Bethesda .. please stop f'n harrassing Interplay over the Fallout MMO .. we want that game, and they are the ones who should make it!  

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo