Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for onihime

Real Name onihime   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ kuchimaru
Description Im a online gamer looking for a good online games to play. I tried a lot of games so far. I wish you guys can help me to find a right game for me by sharing your gaming experience.
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 11, 2011, 03:43
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57163

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

PC Gaming > Rosh Online versus Karos Online
4. No subject Nov 25, 2011, 16:10 onihime

I already signed up! Can anyone share me more videos or screenshots of it? I wanna learn more about the game  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

PC Gaming > Dark Eden Beta keys
1. Dark Eden Beta keys Nov 8, 2011, 00:36 onihime

Good news! The closed beta launch of DarkEden is set to begin November 7th at 6 pm PST. You can start to download the game now with your beta key. If you dont have a key, please read below to obtain one. Weve also sent out an email with a key to selected beta testers so please check your email to find out. Hope to see you in game soon.

How to redeem beta key
STEP 1: Log onto your Ignited Games account
STEP 2: Activate your beta key on the redeem page.
STEP 3: Game client download will be available after successfully activate your beta key!
If you are keyless and want to participate in the Closed Beta of DarkEden, simply follow the steps below!

How to obtain a beta key!

STEP 1: Like DarkEden Facebook [url=]http://www.facebook.com/PlayDarkEden[/url]
STEP 2: Send an email to Community@ignitedgames.com
STEP 3: The active DarkEden team will reply you a beta key!

Finally, dont forget to activate your closed beta key on the redeem page!

PC Gaming > WindSlayer 2
1. WindSlayer 2 Oct 12, 2011, 22:09 onihime

As my personal experience in Wind Slayer 1, I find it enjoyable game and it is easy to play. Unfortunately, Wind Slayer 1 server closed down. But I got a good news from one of my friend (a guildmate from wind slayer 1) that he heard (rumors)that the developers are planning to build another version of Wind Slayer, and they are planning to release it at 4th quarter of this year. I also heard (As per news/rumors) that Ignited Games will be the predecessor of Wind Slayer 2, I'm expecting that they can bring out the real beauty of the game.

I'll update my post once I got a clear information about Wind Slayer 2.

News Comments > WindSlayer 2 Closed Beta Signups
8. Re: WindSlayer 2 Closed Beta Signups Oct 10, 2011, 23:53 onihime

I saw the videos of it and it's cute! I'll try it out once they released it. I already signed up for the beta and now waiting for it.  

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo