Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Erik H. Rabe

Real Name Erik H. Rabe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zarkonis
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 6, 2011, 18:52
Total Comments 74 (Suspect)
User ID 57153

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jun 23, 2012, 23:46 Zarkonis

Yeah, weppoisoned the well by sticking up for our rights. See what their thought process is, folks? If it's not what they think is right, it's bad for for everyone. Look beyond the mud and see the lies, people. Vote 'em all out!  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve and Adult Swim Teaming Up
11. Re: Valve and Adult Swim Teaming Up Jun 23, 2012, 11:01 Zarkonis

Watch it be something completely underwhelming, like an Aqua Teen Hunger Force game.  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 23:20 Zarkonis

What a surprise, GoonSwarm was involved. What a fucking surprise...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 20, 2012, 10:08 Zarkonis

At least you aren't having fires, Blue, like the one that's burning about 100 miles east of me.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow
4. Re: MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow Jun 18, 2012, 23:13 Zarkonis

Cutter wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 22:33:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 22:17:
I dunno. Hard to get excited without a campaign to play through either SP or Coop.

It'd be cool if they could weave some story arcs into stuff. Anyway, sitll waiting for my key!
You and me both, Cutter.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2012, 22:57 Zarkonis

Hats off to your boy Johan Santana for his no-hitter, the first in Mets history.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Microsoft Plagued by Software Piracy May 28, 2012, 11:05 Zarkonis

I'd give out my trade secrets, but there's one prude here that'd get me rung up with the FBI for it.  

News Comments > EVE Online Inferno Ignites This Month
4. Re: EVE Online Inferno Ignites This Month May 12, 2012, 07:50 Zarkonis

Jonny wrote on May 12, 2012, 06:46:
NKD wrote on May 12, 2012, 01:08:
In before that one weird guy who in three years has only posted about 30 times to rag on CCP.

But... five years ago they gave some blueprints to an alliance that no longer exists, in a scandal that everyone's forgotten about. If that's not worth a multi-year forum crusade, what is?

Don't think we've forgotten about that. Not a chance.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Video Blowout
14. Re: MechWarrior Online Video Blowout May 10, 2012, 10:08 Zarkonis

I am so waiting for this.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 28, 2012, 12:19 Zarkonis

Yep, our states can't manage money, nor can our federal government, so what's the solution? Taxes! It's amazing how we pay more in taxes than Great Britain. You know, the same country we fought to be free from, for "excessive taxation without representation", among a laundry list of other things?  

28. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 13:04 Zarkonis

Love to see how many employers pull random drug tests out of their pocket for these potheads on 4/21. I know mine was planning on it, and I'll guarantee that we lose at least 2 people for it.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 16, 2012, 14:40 Zarkonis

This is the same government that's been assaulting our rights for the last three and a half years. Scott Walker and John Boehner have been the main movers in making sure of this. So I can't say I'm surprised that they're trying every dirty trick in the book to make sure they don't lose.  

News Comments > The Secret World Preorders Include Beta Access
17. Re: The Secret World Preorders Include Beta Access Apr 3, 2012, 14:37 Zarkonis

When did they change the release date? Thought it was supposed to launch on 12/21/12. That's what I'd heard for the last 18 months, anyway.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 1, 2012, 18:16 Zarkonis

Be nice when her employer gets a letter from her attorney saying "excuse me, what part of 'invasion of privacy' don't you get?"  

News Comments > Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com
12. Re: Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com Mar 27, 2012, 13:41 Zarkonis

Now if they'd only get MechWarrior 2 there, I'd but it in a second.  

News Comments > SOE Live Announced
4. Re: SOE Live Announced Mar 26, 2012, 16:25 Zarkonis

Wonder how many pissed-off SWG players are gonna show up, just to tell Smedley what a jackass he is.  

News Comments > New U.S. Game Labeling Bill
56. Re: New U.S. Game Labeling Bill Mar 21, 2012, 16:29 Zarkonis

Just another blatant attempt at control over what you do, what you see, what you think. This, like every other bill that impedes on your Constitution-given rights, needs to be smacked down, and the people that sponsor and support it voted out of office.

Gary Johnson 2012.

News Comments > Beamdog on Possible Baldur's Gate III Kickstart
28. Re: Beamdog on Possible Baldur's Gate III Kickstart Mar 19, 2012, 14:11 Zarkonis

Prepare the Sun Chariots of Mulhorand...  

News Comments > Blizzard Cuts ~600 Staff
22. Re: Blizzard Cuts ~600 Staff Feb 29, 2012, 17:40 Zarkonis

Krovven wrote on Feb 29, 2012, 17:03:
Now most of that QA department's employees are handled by a third party, thus reducing EA's costs.
Mostly in India, I'll bet.

This comment was edited on Feb 29, 2012, 18:11.

News Comments > Baldur's Gate Tease
29. Re: Baldur's Gate Tease Feb 29, 2012, 08:37 Zarkonis

On the PS2 version of BG2, the God-King of Mulhorand called for the sun chariot. I've been waiting in anticipation ever since. Bring it on, Horus-Re.  

74 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo