Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Erik H. Rabe

Real Name Erik H. Rabe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zarkonis
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 6, 2011, 18:52
Total Comments 74 (Suspect)
User ID 57153

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 1, 2013, 10:23 Zarkonis

And they wonder why the Terrorist Security Agency needs to be disbanded, once and for all.  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2013, 10:41 Zarkonis

Blue, if you remember, Bettman was Stern's right-hand man before he took the NHL job. It's no secret that basketball popularity has dropped badly before the two NHL lockouts, and surged briefly during them. It's called Bettman's still taking his orders from Stern. Why do you think we have hockey in Florida, instead of two cities that deserve it in Quebec and Hartford?  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Adds Team Structure
5. Re: MechWarrior Online Adds Team Structure Apr 17, 2013, 09:01 Zarkonis

Wake me when they actually add in a PvE element, and the ability to socialize outside of the 'Mech. You know, stuff that over half their player base has wanted since before this game entered alpha-1 testing?  

News Comments > LucasArts Closed
23. Re: LucasArts Closed Apr 3, 2013, 15:27 Zarkonis

Ozmodan wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 15:08:
Well if it wasn't for the exorbitant fees charged by LA, SWG would still be in existence and of course we can thank them for the destruction of such with the release of the nge version.

Good riddance!
Amen to that. *unfurls the Tempest banner*

News Comments > Festivus Safety Dance
9. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 24, 2012, 12:52 Zarkonis

The only thing "pathetic and unacceptable" is this dimwit senator from Coruscant... errr, California... thinking he knows what's best for people, when in reality, he couldn't string two sentences together without a legal team and a damn good speechwriter.  

News Comments > Op Ed
52. Gamasutra Dec 16, 2012, 05:05 Zarkonis

Having read the Gamasutra article, I'm reminded of why I never read anything they print. To them, nothing is ever going to be as good as World of Warcrap. So therefore, they'll incessantly whine and nitpick everything to death.  

News Comments > Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Next Year
6. Re: Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Next Year Nov 11, 2012, 16:15 Zarkonis

Don't care. Where's BG3?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 2, 2012, 09:16 Zarkonis

And I think Glenn Beck is a crackhead, so what?  

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
4. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 26, 2012, 17:34 Zarkonis

Trevellian wrote on Sep 26, 2012, 13:11:
Is this the patch that makes it not suck?
Out of respect for Blue's posting rules, I'll refrain from comment.

News Comments > On The Secret World's F2P Potential
13. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 17, 2012, 18:11 Zarkonis

It'll happen. Just give it time.  

News Comments > Funcom Ex-CEO Facing Insider Trading Charges
3. Re: Funcom Ex-CEO Facing Insider Trading Charges Sep 14, 2012, 21:05 Zarkonis

What a non-surprise. How much you wanna bet he'll use the money he gained from his illegal stock sale to hire a battery of lawyers that'll drag this out far beyond anyone's ability to give a shit?  

News Comments > Sony Player Studio; EverQuest; & EverQuest II Expansions Announced
2. Re: Sony Player Studio; EverQuest; & EverQuest II Expansions Announced Sep 6, 2012, 21:50 Zarkonis

Lorcin wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 21:03:
I sometimes miss EQ2 but never enough to go back there. Every time the announce an update I feel I should go have a look see but the idea of jumping into a game which has had 6 expansions since I last played is daunting.

The MMO world has moved on a lot since EQ launched but the problem is these are simply expansions - it's not like the combat or general quest style has changed in the interim.
I feel the same way with EQ. I still love the game, but when I'm going to be 32 levels and about 10 expansions behind everyone, it makes for a tough hill to climb.

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Name Revived
29. Re: Black Isle Studios Name Revived Aug 22, 2012, 19:38 Zarkonis

Baldur's Gate 3, anyone?  

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Online Patched
10. Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online Patched Aug 21, 2012, 10:09 Zarkonis

deqer wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 22:20:
Yup. Spend your time on this F2P game, and be deceived until the very end when you reach max level and then begin to realize that you need to buy items to enjoy the game.

Ahhhhhh, yes, you gotta love them companies and their F2P games...
I haven't spent a dime on this game in three years, so I have zero idea what the hell you're crying about. Here, have a tissue.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 7, 2012, 19:53 Zarkonis

Yes, Blue, you're a VIP when they want your money. Otherwise, you're scum, like everyone else.  

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 5, 2012, 12:20 Zarkonis

And the Japanese can tell the entertainment industry "go fuck yourselves. This is Japan, not the US." If they want to make another enemy out of Japan, like they did China, they're doing the right thing.  

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
9. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jun 30, 2012, 19:54 Zarkonis

No one saw this coming? Another reason why I'll never use it. If you want to trade, fine. If not, then I don't need what you have as badly as you need what I have.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2012, 11:22 Zarkonis

At least you'll have fireworks. Not in Colorado. We've already had enough natural ones this summer.  

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 28, 2012, 19:32 Zarkonis

Find one in Russia, see if the Justice Department has the balls to try it on anyone there. I know of two.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 25, 2012, 09:47 Zarkonis

Very good article on Winamp. I still use it over anything else, but I remember the problems it was having when AOL got involved.  

74 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo