Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Erik H. Rabe

Real Name Erik H. Rabe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zarkonis
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 6, 2011, 18:52
Total Comments 83 (Suspect)
User ID 57153

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Some Star Citizen Refunds
46. Re: Some Star Citizen Refunds Aug 21, 2015, 16:41 Zarkonis

How long before the leads of the project get busted for running the most elaborate Ponzi scheme in history? I'll bet less than a year, and this game turns into vaporware.  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Funcom Seeking Help
11. Re: Funcom Seeking Help Aug 10, 2015, 21:20 Zarkonis

And hark, another excuse not to release the updated graphics engine for AO that we've been asking for since 2007!  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

News Comments > Smedley Leaves Daybreak
1. Re: Smedley Leaves Daybreak Jul 23, 2015, 11:10 Zarkonis

More like "was forced to step down because of him shooting his mouth off to Lizard Squad".  

News Comments > AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible
7. Re: AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible May 7, 2015, 11:22 Zarkonis

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 7, 2015, 10:49:
Online purchases should be taxed.
Oh, so you're one of those that feels we're not getting taxed enough? Whatever. Hell no, it shouldn't be taxed, it's just another governmental money grab.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 24, 2015, 15:04 Zarkonis

jdreyer wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 13:54:
DarkCntry wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 12:47:
Here I thought you were talking about an M1A series or something, all I see is an armored transport...not even armed. It's almost like click-bait that actually worked on someone. Rolleyes

While I agree the word "tank" is a misnomer, the MRAP is an APC and completely unnecessary for "drug search warrants and felony arrest warrants." They might as well have an M1A1. And don't think they can't arm them. I remember the Ferguson Police had an APC with a turret mounted machine gun during those protests.
And don't forget at least two undercover cops trying to incite a riot, to justify moving said APC in to arrest the rioters.

News Comments > Sony Online Entertainment Sold
4. Re: Sony Online Entertainment Sold Feb 2, 2015, 13:48 Zarkonis

Thanks for screwing us over yet again, Sony.  

News Comments > Raptr Password Warning
9. Re: Raptr Password Warning Feb 2, 2015, 03:09 Zarkonis

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 00:54:
JSP wrote on Feb 1, 2015, 18:48:
One aspect of usage stats reflects in the points you collect that allows you to enter sweepstakes, etc.

Just out of curiosity.. how long does it take to get 500 or 80000 points?

500 can happen in two weeks if you game enough. 80K takes quite a while, but is doable.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 18, 2015, 11:59 Zarkonis

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 18, 2015, 09:01:
wraithnix wrote on Jan 17, 2015, 21:55:
Yeah, people who got stuff seized didn't have standing because the charges weren't against them: it was against whatever was seized. So now we have fun court cases like United States vs. $10,000 In American Currency, or State of Tennessee vs. 2013 Ford F-150 Truck.

I so, so wish I was kidding.

It would be more hilarious if the Ford truck won that case ...
Truck is probably smarter than the damn lawyers, honestly.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Destocking Fuels F2P Theories
19. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Destocking Fuels F2P Theories Jan 9, 2015, 22:55 Zarkonis

Killswitch wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 19:54:
Flatline wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 19:36:
Evercrack I believe was the first to hit 15 a month (maybe? I can't remember) but WoW settled on that price point.

I'm almost positive that EverQuest charged $10 a month up until World of Warcraft began charging their customers $15.
When EQ first started, it was $9.89 a month, thanks to 989 Studios being the initial creator, before Verant Interactive.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2014, 12:21 Zarkonis

Don't forget, it was 10 years ago today that we lost Dimebag Darrell, as well.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 15, 2014, 13:24 Zarkonis

Be nice if he did that to a few collection agencies here in the US.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 9, 2014, 01:06 Zarkonis

jdreyer wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 17:41:
The penalties are there. Just need to put more money into enforcement.
Hey, bullets are pretty cheap, comparatively speaking.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expands
28. Re: Star Trek Online Expands Oct 19, 2014, 10:06 Zarkonis

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 19, 2014, 09:02:
Have you even played the game? It is so unStarTrek like as to be absurd!
Playing since beta-3. Have you? Clearly not.

News Comments > More Trion DDoS Attacks
3. Re: More Trion DDoS Attacks Oct 11, 2014, 14:56 Zarkonis

Someone's really got it in for these guys.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
51. Bob Suter Sep 11, 2014, 01:06 Zarkonis

I was stunned when I first heard the news. He was a great friend to me growing up, him and his brother Gary encouraged me to take up playing goalie (likely after they saw I couldn't stick-handle worth a flip). I'd hang out at his shop in Madison on occasion, just talking hockey with him and having a great time.

RIP, Bob. We miss you.

News Comments > Eidos Montreal Layoffs
11. Re: Eidos Montreal Layoffs Mar 4, 2014, 19:39 Zarkonis

Read as, "thanks for all your 65 hour work weeks trying to make impossible deadlines, now fuck you".  

News Comments > Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures No Longer Being Sold
3. Re: Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures No Longer Being Sold Jan 18, 2014, 11:08 Zarkonis

At least these guys were up front as to why it was getting pulled, unlike some certain other companies.  

News Comments > SOE Premium Membership Changes
1. Re: SOE Premium Membership Changes Jan 4, 2014, 13:05 Zarkonis

Knowing $OE, they'll shove it down our throats, regardless of how many people are voicing their displeasure over their recent actions (myself being one of them). It'll be just another typical Smedley Screw Job.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online's $500 Gold Mechs
3. Re: MechWarrior Online's $500 Gold Mechs Dec 14, 2013, 11:35 Zarkonis

This game had such potential to be great, and all it is, is a cash cow so blatant, it'd make $OE and NC$oft jealous. No way in hell I'm touching this game anymore, and coming from a 25 year BT fan, that hurts to say it.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 MMO Migration Campaign
54. Re: Guild Wars 2 MMO Migration Campaign Nov 28, 2013, 08:31 Zarkonis

Until they bring back City of heroes, NC$oft will never get another second of my time.  

83 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo