Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 915 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode
8. Re: Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode Sep 20, 2012, 12:22 deqer

"<Player>: Blizzard, I don't have a normal life. I hide from things. I don't want my friends to see me. I also don't want to take the heat and don't have the guts to say 'no' to my friends. I just want to avoid it completely, because I'm not normal.

So please, add a 'Appear Offline' option."

"<Blizzard>: Okay, this indeed sounds like a priority. We will implement this."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC Clue
5. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC Clue Sep 20, 2012, 02:23 deqer

Is it free? If not, why?

Do we care about your DLC? Why?

Why not release mod tools and let us make our own DLC?

Ya...

Oh, and btw... How do you cancel a Contra title? Seriously, how do you cancel something that is so easy to make, and has such a legendary title? ...

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
4. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 19, 2012, 11:17 deqer

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 11:09:
I'm not trying to troll or anything deger, but you seem to have a hatred for gaming and MMO's in particular. Honestly like to know how that happened.
I can't explain "why" the way I want to explain it in a short period of time.

If I tried to explain it, I'd end up writing a book.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfixes
2. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Sep 19, 2012, 11:02 deqer

Had I known the game would turn out the way it did, I would not have bothered with it.

Blizzard owes me compensation for many things. But their selfishness, cockiness, greediness, ego trippin' attitude will never show me a dime of compensation, for even the smallest of things.

And of course, their EULA covers them from all that anyways.

I hate companies like this. Hate what Blizzard has become.

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
1. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 19, 2012, 10:51 deqer

Finishing up your homework because you rushed the game out? Cool. I feel sorry for the people that have already paid you; because really, you don't deserve 1 ****ing dollar.

News Comments > Resident Evil 6 for PC Status
5. Re: Resident Evil 6 for PC Status Sep 19, 2012, 10:50 deqer

Why do we forgive these companies so easily? Who cares that they show some apology now; that's just the same weightless shit as "Oh, I'm sorry. *moving on now.*"; Their apology means nothing. They should've known better, and I strongly believe they already did know better and decided to push out a piece of shit anyways; they knew people would buy it anyways because of the shiny cover.

News Comments > Free Torchlight II Soundtrack
1. Re: Free Torchlight II Soundtrack Sep 18, 2012, 21:02 deqer

Thanks Runic. You've already proven that you're awesome; that you're different from the others.

This free soundtrack is one more gesture to further prove that.

Thanks, Runic.

---

For those of you that want to add to the Thankyou thread, go here:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=33330

News Comments > Morning Previews
13. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 20:28 deqer

Shok wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 19:37:
Re: torchlight 2, I played the free beta of it a few months ago and it really didn't do much for me...it was torchlight 1 with some random dudes running around stealing your kills. I assume it's changed since then but I'll own it eventually from a $5 sale so I can wait till then to play it again.
You played it wrong, because the other million people that played it have said the completely opposite of what you just said, and that TL2 is quite an enhancement over TL1--so much of an enhancement, that it's almost considered "different." So, for you to say it's the same as TL1, is a little mind boggling for me. If you follow the forums, you'll see all the info there that proves this.

News Comments > Morning Previews
6. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 16:03 deqer

You D3 people... I feel sorry for you.

Have fun being controlled:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6573698478

and never to play it offline, never to play it lan, never to mod it, all for $60 because it has Blizzard tag on it.

Grats.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 14:04 deqer

Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:35:
Bucky wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:03:
Why not bring a few people along for the story quest?

I've tried. Nobody wants to play in another person's story, because they get zero XP. (well, they get a few xp from kills, but other than that, nada.) So it becomes a question of "Why would we?"...

Creston
I always hated that shit in MMOs. Most players are such nerds that nitpick things like that all for the sake of gaining a few extra XP. They won't group with you because of shared XP, even though they only lose pennies from it and could gain a lot from the relationship and experience of being in a group.

Seriously, I hate you ****ing nerds like that. You totally ruin the game, and ruin the experience for everyone.

I can't believe it carries on, into MMOs today. Stupid ass companies doing their balancing shit because they feel it's necessary. "Ohhh nooo, can't have them gaining same xp from sharing a quest; that would imbalance the game! That would give them a boost." Just shut the fuck up, who cares, really? Let them play in groups and get all the XP from it. Who cares. You're ruining the game otherwise, fucktards.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
12. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 13:35 deqer

"Wtf, I purchased the game, and I cannot play it on my mac?! w t f?"

x 50,000 you think?

With that many e-mails, you bet you're going to jump and get a mac client out ASAP.

News Comments > On The Secret World's F2P Potential
9. Re: On The Secret World's F2P Potential Sep 17, 2012, 15:18 deqer

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 14:10:
If anyone has a 24 hour pass for The Secret World please email me through these forums. I love the idea but never got into the beta to really 'feel' out the game.

Why bother. Really.

Isn't your time worth more than that?

News Comments > On The Secret World's F2P Potential
1. No subject Sep 17, 2012, 13:03 deqer

Welp, until you do, I won't be playing.

We already have an MMO that's worth more than yours for paying $15/mo. even when paying $15/mo. in general is just ass.

So, good luck with your new MMO.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 17, 2012, 10:40 deqer

Creston wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 10:34:
If this doesn't convince publishers how awesome mods are for your game's sales, I don't know what will...
But not in the long run; I think they lose money because people will continue playing "Game #1", because the lifetime for Game #1 goes on because of mods; instead of moving onto the next title in the series "Game #2"

Things must be made to expire, or we end up in a depression again. None of which is our faults, really; it's the corporations that don't know how to manage themselves. But, now I'm rambling...

News Comments > Funcom Ex-CEO Facing Insider Trading Charges
2. Re: Funcom Ex-CEO Facing Insider Trading Charges Sep 14, 2012, 20:46 deqer

"Hey guys, please play our new MMO. We know there are 20 other MMOs out there, but we felt we could get a piece of the pie; so please, play our game."

lol

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 12, 2012, 23:33 deqer

I don't want a new iphone. I want my iphone4 to remain the new iphone.  

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock Beta Editor on Steam
8. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta Editor on Steam Sep 12, 2012, 13:07 deqer

I think the problem is they talked about the editor in the first place. If they not had mentioned it, it would be better received at this time.

But since everyone knew about it, it's a little depressing to not have seen it come out quicker than now because all this time people could've been making maps and stuff after they finished the game; but instead they had nothing to do, and the interest died there.

So yeah, a little late, I think.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2012, 13:45.

News Comments > Depth Hunter 2 Revealed
1. Re: Depth Hunter 2 Revealed Sep 12, 2012, 10:31 deqer

So, I guess this could be used to prepare you a little for real scuba diving?

News Comments > The Secret World Lead Laid Off
9. Re: The Secret World Lead Laid Off Sep 11, 2012, 11:17 deqer

nin wrote on Sep 11, 2012, 11:10:
Yeah, if only deqer ran a company!!!!!!

Seriously, you can't run a good gaming company unless the Owner himself is a designer and a programmer; knows what is fun. You then wouldn't have situations like these where a clueless owner puts too much faith into the employees, and all the employee cares about is himself; only cares about convincing the employer to allow the work so that the employee has work and can live.

News Comments > The Secret World Lead Laid Off
6. Re: The Secret World Lead Laid Off Sep 11, 2012, 11:02 deqer

These companies are such a joke. "Waaahhh, our MMO project failed, so we MUST lay off 75% of the office."

Weak, pathetic and unprofessional.

If you can't handle the gaming business, and you can't handle a few failed projects without having to lay people off, then maybe you shouldn't be in the gaming business.

915 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo