Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 924 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches
20. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches Sep 25, 2012, 11:17 deqer

Don't let these mother fuckers suck you in, guys.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming
40. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 16:37 deqer

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
Maybe they'll pull it together for their next release after learning from their mistakes on D3. Right?
Wrong. Oh, it will appear as though they have learned by throwing out a few patches for you. But they will NEVER learn. Under the table, they will NEVER learn, because they don't want to, because that's not in THEIR best interest for making money.

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
TL2 is one of those games that hours disappear and you wonder what happened to the time. Goodbye weekend!
You're right. You know why? Because TL2 was specifically made to be fun. You'll see why if you play it.

Trashy wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:51:
I bought Torchlight 2, but don't think I'll play it anytime soon.
You're missing out on one FUN game. I don't think you know the truth that TL2 was infact made to be FUN. You'll see.

1AngryGamer wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:36:
Good on you, Runic. Unbelieveable really. Well done. Long live your dev team, & personnel in charge,

Until Activision or EA buys them.
Runic has made it clear that no Shark in a Suit with a briefcase of money will come and buy them out. So, no, not going to happen. You have not realized yet that Runic is different than the other companies. They are a small company that actually cares about you, and has a passion for this game.

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:41:
I'll take a look at D3 again when they put out the SP (OFFLINE) Mode Patch.
Pretty much, yup. Offline, or no deal, Blizzard.

But even so; even if they do add offline mode, you should not forgive them for this, because in the end they will NEVER learn. You WILL be deceived once again in the future.

Yakubs wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:33:
In the first 2 hours of Torchlight 2, I found more items that were interesting than I found in all the time I played Diablo 3.
^ This is an example of my previous statement of how TL2 was strictly made to be FUN. Diablo 3 was made to make money off you. You see?
TL2 was made to be FUN, hence all the positive reviews in the news.

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:59:
descender wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:58:
may your RMAH eat you from within in hell

I anticipate that within two weeks, complaints will begin about the loot quality drops in TL2, and the ability to go "buy out" the RNG will be sorely missed.

That will not happen and I wager an eBet.
This won't happen, because TL2 was made to be FUN. You will find your items, and they will be of high quality.

News Comments > Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions
5. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions Sep 20, 2012, 20:36 deqer

and suddenly the Title for this Thread has changed to contain "MMO Questions" in it. Why? What does that even mean?

Why would you put the word "MMO" in news related to TL2? TL2 is not an MMO. You're making this Title/News look dirty, and false information.

Why would you even talk about their future plans, and the plan of MMO?

This News is about TL2 Launch. NOT their future MMO plans. No one likes MMOs.

Bah... what a crappy title now. It was cool at first. It was just "Torchlight II and Demo Available", simple, and straight to the point, but now you ruined it.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2012, 20:41.

4. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions Sep 20, 2012, 20:33 deqer

If you purchase it on Steam, you'll need to link your account to your Runic account, and since the Runic site is being hammered all day and probably every day for the next week or so, you just might need to wait that long to play online.

Singleplayer, and LAN are not affected by this. You can still play those without an account.

But for online matchmaking, you need to register runic account, and if your TL2 is on steam you need to use the runic website to link your steam account to your runic account.

News Comments > Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode
29. Re: Battle.net Adding Sep 20, 2012, 20:26 deqer

BobBob wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 20:13:
Speaking off-line was there a problem with BluesNews today? I couldn't refresh for awhile.
Yes, it was down for about an hour. Pretty bad.

2. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Now Available Sep 20, 2012, 20:25 deqer

What a steal of a deal, for such a great game too -- and it blows Diablo III out of the water. So, how can you can resist?

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 20:23 deqer

Cool ... if it worked.  

25. Re: Battle.net Adding Sep 20, 2012, 16:32 deqer

Verno wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 15:22:
I think you're being optimistic, I totally expect Blizzard to embrace the console in a big way at some point. Millions of sales and your fans will tolerate pretty much any abuse, publishers wet dream. I'm assuming the only thing holding that back is battle.net.
Why the **** does your signature not have Torchlight 2 in it?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 20, 2012, 12:28 deqer

Haha, Microsoft you're so pathetic.

"<Microsoft> Looks like people are making headgear and discussing future gear. etc.

Let's think about body gear ideas and patent them now, even though we may not have something for another 10 years."

You're so lame, Microsoft.

8. Re: Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode Sep 20, 2012, 12:22 deqer

"<Player>: Blizzard, I don't have a normal life. I hide from things. I don't want my friends to see me. I also don't want to take the heat and don't have the guts to say 'no' to my friends. I just want to avoid it completely, because I'm not normal.

So please, add a 'Appear Offline' option."

"<Blizzard>: Okay, this indeed sounds like a priority. We will implement this."

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC Clue
5. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC Clue Sep 20, 2012, 02:23 deqer

Is it free? If not, why?

Do we care about your DLC? Why?

Why not release mod tools and let us make our own DLC?

Ya...

Oh, and btw... How do you cancel a Contra title? Seriously, how do you cancel something that is so easy to make, and has such a legendary title? ...

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
4. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 19, 2012, 11:17 deqer

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 11:09:
I'm not trying to troll or anything deger, but you seem to have a hatred for gaming and MMO's in particular. Honestly like to know how that happened.
I can't explain "why" the way I want to explain it in a short period of time.

If I tried to explain it, I'd end up writing a book.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfixes
2. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Sep 19, 2012, 11:02 deqer

Had I known the game would turn out the way it did, I would not have bothered with it.

Blizzard owes me compensation for many things. But their selfishness, cockiness, greediness, ego trippin' attitude will never show me a dime of compensation, for even the smallest of things.

And of course, their EULA covers them from all that anyways.

I hate companies like this. Hate what Blizzard has become.

News Comments > The Secret World Patched
1. Re: The Secret World Patched Sep 19, 2012, 10:51 deqer

Finishing up your homework because you rushed the game out? Cool. I feel sorry for the people that have already paid you; because really, you don't deserve 1 ****ing dollar.

News Comments > Resident Evil 6 for PC Status
5. Re: Resident Evil 6 for PC Status Sep 19, 2012, 10:50 deqer

Why do we forgive these companies so easily? Who cares that they show some apology now; that's just the same weightless shit as "Oh, I'm sorry. *moving on now.*"; Their apology means nothing. They should've known better, and I strongly believe they already did know better and decided to push out a piece of shit anyways; they knew people would buy it anyways because of the shiny cover.

News Comments > Free Torchlight II Soundtrack
1. Re: Free Torchlight II Soundtrack Sep 18, 2012, 21:02 deqer

Thanks Runic. You've already proven that you're awesome; that you're different from the others.

This free soundtrack is one more gesture to further prove that.

Thanks, Runic.

---

For those of you that want to add to the Thankyou thread, go here:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=33330

News Comments > Morning Previews
13. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 20:28 deqer

Shok wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 19:37:
Re: torchlight 2, I played the free beta of it a few months ago and it really didn't do much for me...it was torchlight 1 with some random dudes running around stealing your kills. I assume it's changed since then but I'll own it eventually from a $5 sale so I can wait till then to play it again.
You played it wrong, because the other million people that played it have said the completely opposite of what you just said, and that TL2 is quite an enhancement over TL1--so much of an enhancement, that it's almost considered "different." So, for you to say it's the same as TL1, is a little mind boggling for me. If you follow the forums, you'll see all the info there that proves this.

News Comments > Morning Previews
6. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 16:03 deqer

You D3 people... I feel sorry for you.

Have fun being controlled:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6573698478

and never to play it offline, never to play it lan, never to mod it, all for $60 because it has Blizzard tag on it.

Grats.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 14:04 deqer

Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:35:
Bucky wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:03:
Why not bring a few people along for the story quest?

I've tried. Nobody wants to play in another person's story, because they get zero XP. (well, they get a few xp from kills, but other than that, nada.) So it becomes a question of "Why would we?"...

Creston
I always hated that shit in MMOs. Most players are such nerds that nitpick things like that all for the sake of gaining a few extra XP. They won't group with you because of shared XP, even though they only lose pennies from it and could gain a lot from the relationship and experience of being in a group.

Seriously, I hate you ****ing nerds like that. You totally ruin the game, and ruin the experience for everyone.

I can't believe it carries on, into MMOs today. Stupid ass companies doing their balancing shit because they feel it's necessary. "Ohhh nooo, can't have them gaining same xp from sharing a quest; that would imbalance the game! That would give them a boost." Just shut the fuck up, who cares, really? Let them play in groups and get all the XP from it. Who cares. You're ruining the game otherwise, fucktards.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
12. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 13:35 deqer

"Wtf, I purchased the game, and I cannot play it on my mac?! w t f?"

x 50,000 you think?

With that many e-mails, you bet you're going to jump and get a mac client out ASAP.

924 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo