Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 915 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare Oct 4, 2012, 11:03 deqer

nin wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 10:55:
Thank goodness no one was crazy enough to get a SWTOR tattoo on their arm over this...

LOL. What a loser.

As I've always said; you need a brain when getting a tattoo, and this guy clearly doesn't have one. Use your brain and design your own symbol; keep it small, and hidden.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod
37. Re: DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod Oct 4, 2012, 10:59 deqer

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 09:29:
Prez wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 22:18:
Remember when you could run your own server with whatever mods you wanted?
Still can, just have to play older games.

I don't understand why a company that is really only successful because of Mods that extended the life of their mediocre game would go down such a route.
Greed. Companies didn't like the idea of people playing a game longer than what the company wanted, so, now they don't make it moddable and they force mods as "DLCs" on you instead and make $ off them.

That's why recently I've stopped playing new games, I've stopped supporting new games, and I'm going back to older games and I'm advocating piracy again; because not even Steam impresses me anymore, what with all their hoops to jump through to connect game accounts, and hoops to play off line, and you being locked in to Steam and their EULA, invasion of privacy of tracking my gaming, etc. just doesn't feel like you really own the game.

News Comments > DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod
9. Re: DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod Oct 3, 2012, 21:25 deqer

Stuff like this is what makes people pirate games; pirate so that they don't have police devs interfering.

Piracy is not our fault, it's yours.

News Comments > Blizzard's Pardo: Single-Player Games an "Endangered Species"
15. Re: Blizzard's Pardo: Single-Player Games an Oct 3, 2012, 21:20 deqer

"I don't see there being a great business model for it these days."
A great business model is not our problem. It's yours.

"It's really sad, there's just a lot of elements out there that conspire to make those games difficult to make now,"
What... like, the element of not making enough money? Yeah... Maybe you shouldn't be making games then.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow
5. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta Tomorrow Oct 3, 2012, 15:38 deqer

Legend of Grimrock was released months ago, Blue.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 30, 2012, 21:57 deqer

It's just a fetish that has miraculously gotten this far... It's quite sad.  

News Comments > Torchlight II Development Video
1. Re: Torchlight II Development Video Sep 29, 2012, 12:45 deqer

A visualizer/parser for their subversion log of branches of code/chat/art, etc. ?

News Comments > Valve Denies Nexon Rumor
15. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 29, 2012, 11:37 deqer

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 29, 2012, 11:28:
If they were to run steam, would you be done with Steam in terms of new purchases to the Steam library? Or would you continue on no matter who is owning it?
There's no way that Nexon carries the same passion as Valve does. So, yes, I would be done with Steam if Nexon took over. I supported Valve even before Steam came out.

News Comments > Korean Valve Bid?
4. Re: Korean Valve Bid? Sep 27, 2012, 10:42 deqer

"but neither company has commented on this report yet."

Who cares what the comments will be. He already said he has NO INTEREST in selling the company.

Derp.

News Comments > Darksiders II DLC Released
4. Re: Darksiders II DLC Released Sep 26, 2012, 11:21 deqer

Nickle and diming us with DLC already? Cool.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches
30. removed Sep 25, 2012, 12:41 deqer

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 25, 2012, 14:41.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches
20. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches Sep 25, 2012, 11:17 deqer

Don't let these mother fuckers suck you in, guys.

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming
40. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 16:37 deqer

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
Maybe they'll pull it together for their next release after learning from their mistakes on D3. Right?
Wrong. Oh, it will appear as though they have learned by throwing out a few patches for you. But they will NEVER learn. Under the table, they will NEVER learn, because they don't want to, because that's not in THEIR best interest for making money.

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
TL2 is one of those games that hours disappear and you wonder what happened to the time. Goodbye weekend!
You're right. You know why? Because TL2 was specifically made to be fun. You'll see why if you play it.

Trashy wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:51:
I bought Torchlight 2, but don't think I'll play it anytime soon.
You're missing out on one FUN game. I don't think you know the truth that TL2 was infact made to be FUN. You'll see.

1AngryGamer wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:36:
Good on you, Runic. Unbelieveable really. Well done. Long live your dev team, & personnel in charge,

Until Activision or EA buys them.
Runic has made it clear that no Shark in a Suit with a briefcase of money will come and buy them out. So, no, not going to happen. You have not realized yet that Runic is different than the other companies. They are a small company that actually cares about you, and has a passion for this game.

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:41:
I'll take a look at D3 again when they put out the SP (OFFLINE) Mode Patch.
Pretty much, yup. Offline, or no deal, Blizzard.

But even so; even if they do add offline mode, you should not forgive them for this, because in the end they will NEVER learn. You WILL be deceived once again in the future.

Yakubs wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:33:
In the first 2 hours of Torchlight 2, I found more items that were interesting than I found in all the time I played Diablo 3.
^ This is an example of my previous statement of how TL2 was strictly made to be FUN. Diablo 3 was made to make money off you. You see?
TL2 was made to be FUN, hence all the positive reviews in the news.

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:59:
descender wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:58:
may your RMAH eat you from within in hell

I anticipate that within two weeks, complaints will begin about the loot quality drops in TL2, and the ability to go "buy out" the RNG will be sorely missed.

That will not happen and I wager an eBet.
This won't happen, because TL2 was made to be FUN. You will find your items, and they will be of high quality.

News Comments > Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions
5. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions Sep 20, 2012, 20:36 deqer

and suddenly the Title for this Thread has changed to contain "MMO Questions" in it. Why? What does that even mean?

Why would you put the word "MMO" in news related to TL2? TL2 is not an MMO. You're making this Title/News look dirty, and false information.

Why would you even talk about their future plans, and the plan of MMO?

This News is about TL2 Launch. NOT their future MMO plans. No one likes MMOs.

Bah... what a crappy title now. It was cool at first. It was just "Torchlight II and Demo Available", simple, and straight to the point, but now you ruined it.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2012, 20:41.

4. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Available; MMO Questions Sep 20, 2012, 20:33 deqer

If you purchase it on Steam, you'll need to link your account to your Runic account, and since the Runic site is being hammered all day and probably every day for the next week or so, you just might need to wait that long to play online.

Singleplayer, and LAN are not affected by this. You can still play those without an account.

But for online matchmaking, you need to register runic account, and if your TL2 is on steam you need to use the runic website to link your steam account to your runic account.

News Comments > Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode
29. Re: Battle.net Adding Sep 20, 2012, 20:26 deqer

BobBob wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 20:13:
Speaking off-line was there a problem with BluesNews today? I couldn't refresh for awhile.
Yes, it was down for about an hour. Pretty bad.

2. Re: Torchlight II and Demo Now Available Sep 20, 2012, 20:25 deqer

What a steal of a deal, for such a great game too -- and it blows Diablo III out of the water. So, how can you can resist?

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 20, 2012, 20:23 deqer

Cool ... if it worked.  

News Comments > Battle.net Adding "Appear Offline" Mode
25. Re: Battle.net Adding Sep 20, 2012, 16:32 deqer

Verno wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 15:22:
I think you're being optimistic, I totally expect Blizzard to embrace the console in a big way at some point. Millions of sales and your fans will tolerate pretty much any abuse, publishers wet dream. I'm assuming the only thing holding that back is battle.net.
Why the **** does your signature not have Torchlight 2 in it?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 20, 2012, 12:28 deqer

Haha, Microsoft you're so pathetic.

"<Microsoft> Looks like people are making headgear and discussing future gear. etc.

Let's think about body gear ideas and patent them now, even though we may not have something for another 10 years."

You're so lame, Microsoft.

915 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo