Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 894 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Details Near
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Near Oct 11, 2012, 14:36 deqer

Rockstar needs more revenue? Cool.

Maybe I'll just wait until you guys are done the series and just buy the last one. Can I assume your series ends at 10? Okay. I'll just wait for GTA X then.

Thanks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week
29. Re: Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 12:52 deqer

McSterls wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 12:36:
I love Borderlands 2, but to hell with this. Games been out three weeks and we have DLC coming out already, should have been included as part of the base game. Money grubbing bastards.
^

McSterls wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 12:36:
I'll come back next year when this is on sale for 2 bucka and buy it.
Don't bother. At this rate, the community will probably be dead by then. Almost no different than how BF2142 suddenly died ... Companies don't care, and move on because they need to continue filling their wallets.

I understand companies need to stay in business, and keep revenue flowing; but that's not our problem. But, companies make it our problem by forcing this stuff on us and most of us eat it because we think we should.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week
26. Re: Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 12:28 deqer

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:34:
nin wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 10:32:
I'm going straight from BL2 to Dishonored. XCOM sounds good, but at this point, it'll have to wait.

Too many good games to play not enough time in a day
Same problem many people seem to be having lately
That's why I uninstalled all 130 games from my Steam library, including TF2, L4D2, Killing Floor--all favourites of mine. But I was playing them too much. I uninstalled everything, and now only focus on TL2 and SC:FA, and after I'm done with those I'll go back to retro games like Doom, and Quake--continue making maps for them, etc. yes, these communities are still alive.

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2012, 12:35.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 10, 2012, 11:03 deqer

So, if I spend my time and money on video recording something using my equipment, I cannot charge for my troubles because Microsoft said so? Okay.

News Comments > A Game of Dwarves Preorders Include DLC
1. Re: A Game of Dwarves Preorders Include DLC Oct 10, 2012, 11:00 deqer

Hello!

Please take your DLC business model, and kindly shove it up your ass.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Expansion Revealed?
3. Re: Borderlands 2 Expansion Revealed? Oct 9, 2012, 21:22 deqer

damnit, why you guys supporting the nickle n diming of DLcs that they're ALREADY doing after game was JUST released. woah, wait a sec. you pre-ordered DLC for the entire season? ... /falloutofchair

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned
7. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned Oct 8, 2012, 22:10 deqer

Are you sure embarassing battlefield with a comedy tv show is the right thing to do?

News Comments > WoW Toon Genocide Hotfixed
5. Re: WoW Toon Genocide Hotfixed Oct 8, 2012, 12:19 deqer

Exploit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo  

News Comments > More Project Eternity Stretch Goals
12. Re: More Project Eternity Stretch Goals Oct 6, 2012, 19:30 deqer

why do you have to hurt my feelings, nin.  

News Comments > More Project Eternity Stretch Goals
2. Re: More Project Eternity Stretch Goals Oct 6, 2012, 14:54 deqer

I dunno guys, do we want to play a game called "Eternity" ? err, I mean "Project Eternity" ? I don't. What a cheesy title. I don't even feel like clicking the website link to see.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 6, 2012, 14:01 deqer

$7.3billion in profit from galaxy sales? heh.

I wonder if people knew about iPhones when buying galaxy phones.

I think people knew of iphones, but avoided them. Therefore, either way if Samsung copied/released or not, Apple probably still wouldn't have made the sales themselves anyways because I think people would continue to hold out from buying an apple product.

Just a theory.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 6, 2012, 13:55 deqer

a SWTOR tour? why? SWTOR is DEAD. is this just something to make one of your programmers feel happy? make him feel that he didn't waste his time on a DEAD game, by having tour events and stuff? "You see, Jim(programmer); people still care about SWTOR; look at all the signups for the tour!"

News Comments > Legends of Pegasus Developer Bankrupt
1. Re: Legends of Pegasus Developer Bankrupt Oct 6, 2012, 13:52 deqer

Oh snap.  

News Comments > Need For Speed Most Wanted Trailer
10. Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted Trailer Oct 6, 2012, 10:58 deqer

Screw you, EA. Screw your poor tactic of taking a single feature it releasing it as a separate game, rather putting all features into one game; as well reusing names over and over.

I know you guys need to stay in buisness, and keep revenue flowing and all; but, that's not our problem. So...

News Comments > Loot Drop Kickstarter Interview
6. Re: Loot Drop Kickstarter Interview Oct 5, 2012, 11:01 deqer

They are probably like:
<Manager> "wth? only 10% funded? why?!"
<Guy 1> "maybe the presentation is confusing, about the two games part."
<Manager> "ok, let's do an interview!"

lulz

Anyways,
Both these people look hurtin'
Their office looks hurtin'
Their video looks hurtin'
And why isn't John anywhere to be seen in this.

News Comments > WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again
40. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 16:23 deqer

Creston wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 16:13:
Worked just fine in Ultima Online. Just fine. There wasn't a single quest anywhere, and it entertained hundreds of thousands of people.
That's because there are hundreds of thousands of people that live in video games in their moms place?

Yes, people just love to run around cluelessly trying to find where to go to progress in game, right? SO FUN...

I wonder how zelda64 would feel to people if there wasn't a fairy that hinted where to go next. People would probably get frustrated and just give up and move onto the next game.

You're right.... That would work just fine... Just fine... ... Rolleyes

Creston wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 16:13:
Which has exactly nothing to do with nothing being discussed,
Sure it does.

BTW, no need for you to enter your name at the end of your message. We already see your name beside your message; clearly, we do, because you actually bothered to set an avatar for it.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare
20. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare Oct 4, 2012, 13:18 deqer

Carcifier wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 12:47:
They got exactly what they deserved, they created a WOW clone that wasn't even as good as WOW.
LOL.

Funny because so much truth in your such short statement.

Millions and millions of dollars down the drain over such a small and true statement.

23. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 13:14 deqer

Creston wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 12:10:
Smellfinger wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 12:08:
Why have do we need quests at all? Why bother crafting a massive world if you force players to follow the same path from beginning to end? Non-linear exploration and freedom of choice used to be what differentiated MMORPGs like UO and EverQuest from single player games.

Because probably 90% of current-day MMO players need to have their hand held to entertain themselves. You can't just give them a sandbox and tell them to have fun, they'd stand in the starting zone going "WAAAAH WHAT DO I DO?!" while breathing through their mouths.

Creston
Yes, because putting players into a sandbox and having them spend the time to figure it out on their own like it's a real job or something is SO FUN... ...

Would be fine if the world wasn't scaled so big that it's like a job for you to play the video game.

Normal people do not spend their life inside a video game, inside their moms place.

3. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 11:04 deqer

You all got suckered back in? lol. I feel sorry for you. Have fun playing/paying your MMO.

"<Blizzard> Here's a cookie."
"<Players> Okay! *RESUBSCRIBES*"

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Lead Leaves BioWare Oct 4, 2012, 11:03 deqer

nin wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 10:55:
Thank goodness no one was crazy enough to get a SWTOR tattoo on their arm over this...

LOL. What a loser.

As I've always said; you need a brain when getting a tattoo, and this guy clearly doesn't have one. Use your brain and design your own symbol; keep it small, and hidden.

894 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo