Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 924 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Distance Kickstarter
4. Re: Distance Kickstarter Oct 25, 2012, 10:34 deqer

This looks ****ING BADASS! And with all those techniques/moves you can do, especially flying, it would be impossible for you to get stuck in a race. And near impossible to get bored of the game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Free Weekend
18. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Free Weekend Oct 25, 2012, 10:03 deqer

Hard to believe that a game as good as L4D2 can go as low as $5, by itself, on a sale. I don't recall seeing that on last year's xmas sale of 75% off, and I think xmas is the only time you get a 75%-off sale for good titles like this one.

News Comments > RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming
23. Re: RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming Oct 25, 2012, 02:46 deqer

Crazy quake-2 engine project: http://team-blur-games.com/overdose/

In fact, this guy has done so much to it, it's like a quake-2-tier-5 engine now.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Free Weekend
2. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Free Weekend Oct 25, 2012, 00:55 deqer

Fantaz wrote on Oct 25, 2012, 00:22:
I think I got this for around $3 from the Steam summer sale group deal but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
There's no way you got it for that price.

Oh, you said group deal? that means you would've had to pay, what, like $90 for a bunch of stuff first? ya, okay. lol. not much of a deal, is it, when you need to buy a bunch of other stuff first. lool

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
13. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:29 deqer

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 14:26:
deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:59:
Soon Diablo 3 will be considered the same WoW is considered. Crack. And no one wants to talk about their crack addiction. That's something you just don't do.

"Ewww. you play diablo 3? lulz"

Do you just post blathering BS in places of games you don't own or have never played? Your life must suck.

Okay guy--who plays games with his wife and drinks, and calls himself Batman, and decorates his name with X's

9. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:59 deqer

Soon Diablo 3 will be considered the same WoW is considered. Crack. And no one wants to talk about their crack addiction. That's something you just don't do.

"Ewww. you play diablo 3? lulz"

7. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:39 deqer

Verno wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:26:
Since there will be no Diablo 3 discussion anyway
Exactly. Why discuss a dead game? Heh.

4. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:25 deqer

But nothing for 17+ inch monitor, Core i7, and 8GB of ram.

Okay, so it's partial. Some have option for windows 7, and some force windows 8. And the laptop I want "Inspiron 17R" is forcing windows 8. Laaaamme.

2. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:06 deqer

nin, can you please tell Blue to post a topic about Dell now forces Windows 8. Because, they are. Dell's reason? It is "technology advances, and yadda yadda yadda...", I just got off the phone with one of their IT reps.

That topic from several days ago "Dell considers to continue selling Windows 7", is over now. You'll find laptops on Dell's site that force Windows 8.

So, looks like Microsoft is aware of all the heat(negativity) on them about Windows 8, and instead of acknowledging it, they would rather sweep it under the rug and now demand/force it on people. Looks like Microsoft has made Dell their bitch.

I know Microsoft needs to stay in business, but that's not our problem. That's their problem. No one asked for Windows 8. Seriously, NO ONE asked for this. People are just fine with their Vista/Windows 7, and they dont need a drastic change + closed market of software.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2012, 13:12.

News Comments > Loot Drop Drops Kickstarter
16. Re: Loot Drop Drops Kickstarter Oct 22, 2012, 12:50 deqer

I believe the "two rpg games!" message killed it for them.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
9. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 21, 2012, 17:12 deqer

Nucas wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 14:49:
IT'S DIFFERENT! I'M SCARED
That's not the point.

The point is that no one asked for this. It's all business. Business needs to stay in business, and that's not our problem; it's the business's problem.

Average Joe people are just getting into windows, and now everything is changing; it's quite annoying. It's annoying; not scary.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option
16. Re: Battlefield 3 Adding Color Grading Removal Option Oct 21, 2012, 13:34 deqer

Wow. A console command. How long did it take you to add that to the game? 5 minutes? ...

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 18, 2012, 14:51 deqer

who would want something with sharp corners anyways? lol

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 18, 2012, 13:25 deqer

I think it's safe to assume that Best Buy employees don't give a shit about that. It's just a shit temporary job before they move onto their real career.

News Comments > Epic Seattle Hiring
1. Re: Epic Seattle Hiring Oct 18, 2012, 13:13 deqer

Will you hire someone with no experience at all? I'm a fast learner.

News Comments > Project Eternity Did Pass $4M
16. Re: Project Eternity Did Pass $4M Oct 18, 2012, 03:43 deqer

I don't see how this game could possibly suck, given their history of doing games like this already and given plenty of time(until 2014) to do it. I also believe I heard one of the devs say they already have a an early prototype working.

Sprites > polygons.

News Comments > Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes
13. Re: Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes Oct 17, 2012, 13:59 deqer

nin wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 13:42:
I'm going into withdrawal w/o a recent update here...

Nine Inch Nails rules.

9. Re: Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes Oct 17, 2012, 12:59 deqer

John, thanks for making me feel stupid, again. And doing it in a kind/calm manner. Your patience is appreciated.

7. Re: Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes Oct 17, 2012, 12:38 deqer

I don't understand why they don't factor in the paypal numbers.

But, I also don't understand why people are donating via paypal instead of just going through the appropriate route of kickstarter and getting rewards from it.

News Comments > Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable
11. Re: Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable Oct 17, 2012, 12:29 deqer

Verno wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:19:
They probably notified Valve but didn't get a response back, they are notoriously difficult to contact at times.
I kinda hate companies that end up like this.

I mean, seriously, why is it our problem that you do not have the resources to handle all the communication you get from millions of people, to a point where you have to filter/ignore everyone or have a long queue or whatever. That's not my problem, that's your problem.

If you can't handle all the communication that comes in from millions of people, then maybe you shouldn't be in business trying to service millions of people...

924 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo