Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 915 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Linux Diablo III Bans Follow-up
4. Re: Linux Diablo III Bans Follow-up Nov 15, 2012, 11:17 deqer

Have fun playing your single player game online, being tracked and owned by the company.

There are ways to have fun online with people, and this isn't one of them.

All we have here is a King Kong company who took their best franchise and used it on all of you people as a way to shove DRM/ownage down your throats, and you all bought it.

Hopefully most of you learned from this and you won't buy into this type of thing again.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II
65. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 17:17 deqer

hey blue, did they pay you to post all that yellow stuff? is 10 paragraphs of hype really necessary?  

49. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 15:04 deqer

Darks wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 15:00:
deqer wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 14:50:
Darks wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 13:33:
The previous COD took place in the past and in Afghanistan and a completely different war. This game takes place in the future and in LA with our own weapons being used against us.
So? That's what mods are for. We could've done that ourselves had the companies not been selfish enough to not give us mod and mapping tools. We dont need companies to take all these little differences and sell them off as separate games. Really...

What does mods have to do with this game? Itís not even in the topic of discussion here.

As for it having the same name COD, that means nothing, itís just the front name being used. The real name of this series is Black OPs. Again, both titles are completely different haven have two complete different stories. Donít get confused over the name.

What I'm saying here is that a TC mod can do the same thing: change story, art, etc. We don't need this stuff to be sold off as a separate game to us.

47. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 14:50 deqer

Darks wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 13:33:
The previous COD took place in the past and in Afghanistan and a completely different war. This game takes place in the future and in LA with our own weapons being used against us.
So? That's what mods are for. We could've done that ourselves had the companies not been selfish enough to not give us mod and mapping tools. We dont need companies to take all these little differences and sell them off as separate games. Really...

23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 12:12 deqer

imma just go back to quake 1 and make some more maps and mods and have a lan party, etc. it will be awesome!
www.nquake.com

and i'll do vanilla stuff, like a qwring mod servers

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 11:13 deqer

The harder you try to shove your new title down my throat, the more I will refuse it.

Also, I'm getting sick of all the marketing you've been dropping millions of dollars into. I've seen news and trailers about this game like 3 or 4 times now, both on news sites and TV, both saying the game is available now.

Please, take your rehashed product and kindly shove it up your ass. Please let go some of your programmers or lower their salaries so that you can survive longer without making a Call of Duty game every fucking year.

Go choke on a stick.

News Comments > Valve Confirms New Engine?
25. Re: Valve Confirms New Engine? Nov 12, 2012, 13:38 deqer

I think Left for Dead 2 is some good AI for what you would expect from a zombie game. A zombie game, you'd expect zombies to come at you and you just kill them. But in Left for Dead 2, the zombies actually dodge your bullets and some of these special zombies do have personalities.

Killing Floor is awesome too, given all the special monsters and their abilities and personalities, plus a Boss at the end who actually will run from you and heal himself and then comes back to try kill you again.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming
3. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 10, 2012, 13:46 deqer

Prez wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 13:35:
While the release of the source code will be welcome news for modders, I don't get why the have split the mod scene for this game. Why don't the mods for the original game and expansion work in the BFG edition?
money.

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
15. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 13:17 deqer

Oh Blizzard. lulz.

Back in the day, you used to be cool. But now, you're poo.

News Comments > The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week
23. Re: The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Wee Nov 9, 2012, 01:02 deqer

what's up blue, did Sandy break your keyboard?  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Trailer
8. Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Nov 6, 2012, 06:40 deqer

Such a shame that a great game is being setup as a F2P online-only product. I'm sorry, but I don't support the idea of me not truly owning my product, and the idea of me being tracked and essentially owned by you corporations.

I guess it's time now to say that all new games--from this point on--suck. No more new games anymore.

Please corps, just die.

News Comments > CoH2, Metro Last Light, and South Park Game Delayed
22. Re: CoH2, Metro Last Light, and South Park Game Delayed Nov 6, 2012, 06:37 deqer

oh THQ, you should've stuck with the Supreme Commander franchise, instead of selling it to Squaresoft.  

News Comments > Free Battlefield 1942
20. Re: Free Battlefield 1942 Nov 5, 2012, 16:37 deqer

ELITE wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 13:56:
That's awesome. I Love BF1942.

Okay so it's a ploy to make some money off the expansion packs I'm guessing.
No, it's a ploy to get you on Origin, their digital store and to own you.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to the original cd ISO from 10 years ago.

News Comments > Avery to Write/Direct Wolfenstein Film
9. Re: Avery to Write/Direct Wolfenstein Film Nov 2, 2012, 01:04 deqer

Why not take your best action movie and imagine that this new wolfenstein film might be of same calibur. why so much doubt?
story sounds okay to me; so what if it has two protagonists; maybe the lesser one dies and we're left with the main one that wins. and doesn't Paranormal Division mean we'll see paranormal enemies and bosses and a super hilter mechwarrior boss?

btw, doom movie was great. not sure what you were expecting, but for me i was not expecting too much for it to match the game or anything; i just enjoyed it. The Rock was great, and in general was a good movie if you don't analyze it too much.

PC Gaming > .
4. . Nov 1, 2012, 18:35 deqer

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
1. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 10:57 deqer

Wow, finish your stupid game already, Blizzard. Seriously, fuck these next-gen games that are never finished and require online connectivity to play.

Back to my nintendo, I will go.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
185. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2012, 14:53 deqer

still no power? pfft. can't you goto a cafe or something and do the news?  

News Comments > Valve on Linux Plans
17. Re: Valve on Linux Plans Oct 30, 2012, 00:27 deqer

Riker wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 21:01:
Linux remains too fucking ugly and user-unfriendly
I don't think you know Linux as it is today. It's become a lot friendlier over the years. I use LinuxMint.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer
6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Oct 29, 2012, 16:21 deqer

Darks wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 15:53:
deqer wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 13:54:
Darks wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 12:15:
That was a pretty awesome trailer.
So was the BF3 one, and look what you ended up getting.

Why not just stop supporting these milked titles?

One could argue that to each their own. Its whatever you like. You may not like their games or care for the Zombie missions, but some of us do. So lets leave it at that shall we?

Freedom of choice, ever heard of it?

Oh, that's just you "telling yourself" to continue on and support it even though you shouldn't. But that's okay; usually takes a while for people to figure it out that they're being milked.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer
3. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer Oct 29, 2012, 13:54 deqer

Darks wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 12:15:
That was a pretty awesome trailer.
So was the BF3 one, and look what you ended up getting.

Why not just stop supporting these milked titles?

915 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo