Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 924 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Tomb Raider Multiplayer
17. Re: Tomb Raider Multiplayer Dec 29, 2012, 23:21 deqer

We all know what "multiplayer" means now a days.

DRM.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Nears; Team Deathmatch Shelved
13. Re: Diablo III PvP Nears; Team Deathmatch Shelved Dec 28, 2012, 00:37 deqer

RaZ0r! wrote on Dec 27, 2012, 23:34:
"Oh was that too time consuming? okay, we'll stop making this game catering to lifer/grinder nerds and start targeting casual players"

Fixed.

News Comments > THQ Files for Chapter 11; Plans Sale
15. Re: THQ Files for Chapter 11; Plans Sale Dec 19, 2012, 16:15 deqer

Sad to see.

Wasn't THQ the people behind Supreme Commander 2? They purchased the license for Supreme Commander and made/released SC2. Although many prefer SC1, SC2 is still a nice game with great music.

It's just sad to see.

They tried to work with Supreme Commander franchise by purchasing license and releasing new title, but it didn't really fly.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion Announced
7. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion Announced Dec 18, 2012, 13:10 deqer

Wait, what? You guys been working on an expansion this whole time while your game is dying? Why?

News Comments > RAGE DLC Next Week
43. Re: RAGE DLC Next Week Dec 15, 2012, 10:46 deqer

Haha. So, they don't release the mod tools; then they make a mod themselves and sell it to you as DLC. Ohhh, the days of DLC.

DLC

DLC

lulz.

News Comments > HAWKEN Beta Opens
3. Re: HAWKEN Beta Opens<br> The <a href= Dec 13, 2012, 11:37 deqer

Why bother anymore? It's full of DRM now.

News Comments > The Secret World Subscriptions Now Optional
28. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 12, 2012, 23:58 deqer

NegaDeath wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 21:44:
deqer wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 20:17:
Yes, don't you just love playing games you don't own? When will you realize that you're nothing to the company; and the company change/do whatever they want and whenever they want because their EULA--that you didnt read, but agreed to--says they can.

Seeing as its an MMO, no none of that bothers me. Man those first world problems are a bitch.
Yup, doesn't bother you that loot mechanics can be changed, and changed whenever and to whatever that benefits the company by making you grind longer. Doesn't bother, right? cool.

Yup, first world problems. Are problems for first world people. Not my problem. If it was my problem, then I can live with it. Hell, I could live in a jungle if that's all I had.

26. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 12, 2012, 20:17 deqer

NegaDeath wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 18:12:
Marvin T. Martian wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 17:15:
GW2 was great at first, but Anet has really nerfed the game, reduced loot, no loot, or just plain junk,made it into a grinding game, or (what they really) spend real money on gems. Not near as much fun as it was.

That might explain why I rarely find yellow loot now. I used to follow the timer website for the dragon battles and pick up a few yellows per fight, now its all blue and green.

Yes, don't you just love playing games you don't own? When will you realize that you're nothing to the company; and the company change/do whatever they want and whenever they want because their EULA--that you didnt read, but agreed to--says they can.

News Comments > Trion Layoffs
4. Re: Trion Layoffs Dec 12, 2012, 12:02 deqer

If you can't handle servicing millions of people, then maybe you shouldn't be in business?

Stop luring us.

9. Re: The Secret World Subscriptions Now Optional Dec 12, 2012, 12:00 deqer

WoW is crack. MMO is crack. Secret World will be your crack. I feel sorry for you. Good day.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Dec 11, 2012, 22:33 deqer

Shok wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 22:18:
Lol, thanks for that info eraser. I might have bought it if I found it somewhere for $5 or so but after reading this hell no! (well, if they were to patch in an offline mode then I might buy it rofl)
Why buy it even at $5? you know why it's $5, right? because it's shit, and it needs to be sold to some shitty person who will buy it for $5. Do you really want to support that? Do you really want to be that person? No.

News Comments > SimCity Trailer
5. Re: SimCity Trailer Dec 11, 2012, 22:30 deqer

"Built from the ground up to be a fully connected experience, Multicity play in SimCity gives you the option to choose how you play."

Ya ya, blah blah. There is DRM written all over that cute and fluffy statement, you cunt.

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Uplay Workaround
3. Re: Far Cry 3 Uplay Workaround Nov 30, 2012, 12:19 deqer

"thank you for your patience, our servers are back up & running. Have fun playing!"

fuck you?

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon"
9. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming Nov 28, 2012, 02:22 deqer

Shok wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 22:30:
I would love to know how much money total and monthly the D3 auction house brought/brings in. Was it really worth it Blizzard?

I would love to know how many people are actually trying to play this game as their job.

News Comments > Free Bridge Constructor
5. Re: Free Bridge Constructor Nov 27, 2012, 17:26 deqer

fomit wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 11:45:
This isn't actually free via Steam. They are offering a free (and DRM free) download of Bridge Constructor and asking you to vote on the Greenlight for Bridge Constructor in return.

In no way will this get you a Steam key for Bridge Constructor if the game is ever greenlit.

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
5. Re: Diablo III Patched Nov 27, 2012, 17:24 deqer

Shouldn't their patch notes say

"Finishing our pre-launch homework."

?

News Comments > Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV
20. Re: Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV Nov 22, 2012, 22:10 deqer

JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 21:45:
a few who think themself old school are critisizing the game as being new school garbage that only raging kiddies would find enjoyable.

DLC!

lulz

News Comments > Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV
1. Re: Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV Nov 22, 2012, 13:28 deqer

lol. fuck these newer generation games.

back in the day, in the 90s, quake 1 was released and had a console and gave you all the commands you could ever want to configure it. guess what one of those commands was? yup. fov.

people used fov 90, 100, 110, and 120. whatever they wanted.

go fuck yourselves, next-gen developers.

News Comments > Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II Map Returns
8. Re: Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II Map Returns Nov 20, 2012, 14:44 deqer

lol. fuck these new generation games.  

News Comments > Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC "Up for Consideration"
23. Re: Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC Nov 19, 2012, 12:14 deqer

So, all that yellow text--every word of it--is saying the same message. That message is "We do whatever we want that serves our business and making money, regardless of the consumer."

Cool.

Sure, business is about business; but that all just sounds laaaaaame.

Go stick it up your nose, Rockstar. I don't care if you don't care. I'll find other games to play. Bye bye.

924 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo