Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 924 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 28, 2013, 15:00 deqer

How does China know that the hackers aren't from China and that they aren't ghosting from bots in the US?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EVE Online Boasts 500K Subscribers
31. Re: EVE Online Boasts 500K Subscribers Feb 28, 2013, 14:57 deqer

"I now know in my mind what I previously only believed in my heart: that EVE will outlive us all.""

Isn't that expected? We already expect games to last forever.

Why lure us into a type of game that could suddenly end at some point in the future without any compensation to it's customers because your EULA says so?

Oh right, it's because it's not about us; it's about you making money. Because business is business, right?--or some shit phrase like that.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 27, 2013, 12:41 deqer

because Apple has the right to be Police for such stuff? okay.

News Comments > EA All-in on Microtransactions
26. Re: EA All-in on Microtransactions Feb 27, 2013, 12:12 deqer

How do we stop this new generation of dumb ass kids and parents from supporting this shit? How do we stop kids/parents from sinking money into this type of shit?

Anyone? Anyone know how?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
20. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 26, 2013, 14:37 deqer

Remember all that fluff Blizzard was feeding you about "the game was built ground up that way, so, it's too difficult to change that."

It was all bullshit, and here's the proof. They basically switch it ON or OFF, because that's how smart programmers program stuff, and therefore you have a copy of the engine with Always On = OFF, for PlayStation.

Lol. what does that tell you? All these lies, and deceit. What does that tell you? ...

News Comments > No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play
32. Re: No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play Feb 26, 2013, 10:28 deqer

"there are currently no plans"
"we don't have any plans"

We already knew that, fucktards.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Postmortem
30. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Postmortem Feb 25, 2013, 17:57 deqer

Sempai wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 17:24:
And yet SEGA certified and passed it through to retail.
Yup, because it's all about money.

Just like development, same goes for publishing; it's all about money, and not about the "heart of it"

Money is the only thing that matters, in the world.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Patched
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Patched Feb 24, 2013, 13:02 deqer

Haha. Those latest 3 improvements are actually really important things that should've been there from the beginning. So, what's going on? Finishing up your homework, again, EA/Activision? Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Ping bars" Really? Ping numbers have been out since the beginning of multiplayer/network games; since the days of Quake. If your developers had any clue of why ping numbers are important, they would've been there instead of ping bars. What the fuck is wrong with you?

How is it that games get released with out important features such as these? Or get released with gimped features, such as "using ping bars instead of ping numbers" -- you seriously had no Dev on your team that said "err, wait, we should be doing ping numbers, not ping bars." -- you really had no Dev on your team to point that out? Wow...

Again, a new generation of bunch of a fucktards at the helm, and a bunch of fucktard devs that do whatever they're told to keep their jobs. Not their problem or fault, I know; but, that's how it is.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock 2 Announced
20. Re: Legend of Grimrock 2 Announced Feb 21, 2013, 17:22 deqer

MajorD wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 17:13:
deqer wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 16:37:
"Hey guys, we need to stay in business and keep making money. So, even tough LoG was just released, and some of you haven't even tried it yet--well, we don't care, and we're going to--regardless--shove another game down your throats this early in time, because it's all about us and staying in business even though that negatively affects you by the fact that we'd be shoving another game down your throats already."

"Creating a DLC would not have felt right." You mean, not have felt right to your business in the form of profits? Ahh, yes, that's what I thought you meant. Okay.

I'm confused by your post. You obviously have a different perspective on the game and/or the developer, but the game was released nearly a year ago for $14.99, and even less during a promotional launch. LoG II probably won't be release until the end of this year, or first part of next, so how is it they shoved either one down our throats?

I'm just curious, as maybe I'm missing something. HAH, wouldn't be the first time.

How is it you feel that the lifetime of a game should be only 2 years? Why should someone move onto LoG 2 just because your business needs to survive constantly? Not our problem the business needs to keep 10 people employed with salaries or whatever.

If LoG is so great, then it's the kind of game that goes for 10 years or more. ESPECIALLY SINCE A LEVEL EDITOR WAS RELEASED.

I MEAN, C'MON.

fucktards.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock 2 Announced
17. Re: Legend of Grimrock 2 Announced Feb 21, 2013, 16:37 deqer

"Hey guys, we need to stay in business and keep making money. So, even tough LoG was just released, and some of you haven't even tried it yet--well, we don't care, and we're going to--regardless--shove another game down your throats this early in time, because it's all about us and staying in business even though that negatively affects you by the fact that we'd be shoving another game down your throats already."

"Creating a DLC would not have felt right." You mean, not have felt right to your business in the form of profits? Ahh, yes, that's what I thought you meant. Okay.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Free Weekend
1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Free Weekend Feb 21, 2013, 16:34 deqer

"Hey guys, here's a cookie. We think you all aren't playing Black Ops 2 because you haven't tried it. We don't think it's because you're boycotting us for re-hashing the same thing 10 times now."

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Shown
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Shown Feb 20, 2013, 09:59 deqer

We already told them it was too soon when we first heard about BF4 last year. But you think anything we say is going to stop them? Nope. They basically just responded to us with a fluffy statement, and we ate it.

But, here it is anyways, BF4 almost done, because EA is only interested in re-publishing the same thing yearly now to make money off you peons.

"Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is WOW!" Yah, yah, your typical 'wow' buzz phrase, you'll be saying that every time BF comes out I guess, eh?

"Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is WOW!" or did you mean "WOW! No one will ever be able to afford a PC to play this!"

you duck fuck.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Map Legal Threat
9. Re: Counter-Strike Map Legal Threat Feb 19, 2013, 10:18 deqer

"You need to pay the $3.00 fare! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

lulz

News Comments > GeForce GTX TITAN Announced
6. Re: GeForce GTX TITAN Announced Feb 19, 2013, 10:15 deqer

So, I guess we'll see a new car soon called, the Titan. And perhaps a shaving razor called Titan, too. Right?

Is "titan" the new buzzword now a days? ...

News Comments > Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB
33. Re: Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB Feb 18, 2013, 23:27 deqer

"If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms,"

So, Bungie. You have a bunch of employed newbs that play shooters with a gamepad? Okay.

News Comments > CISPA Re-Proposed
10. Re: CISPA Re-Proposed Feb 18, 2013, 23:25 deqer

Bill Borre wrote on Feb 18, 2013, 21:38:
Why don't we just shoot these fuckers?
I'm sure they feel the same way about us.

Anyways.

Do people really think they are going to let us win and oppose the bill? No. One way or another, it will come, in one form or another.

News Comments > Steam for Linux Leaves Beta
26. Re: Steam for Linux Leaves Beta Feb 15, 2013, 00:03 deqer

Creston wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 22:23:
What the hell is it updating? The internet??

Creston
This joke might have been funny had you used it for something bigger than 110mb.

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition
10. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 23:58 deqer

Like, water skiing?

j/k j/k. just wanted to troll all you brains for a moment there.

News Comments > Steam for Linux Leaves Beta
11. Re: Steam for Linux Leaves Beta Feb 14, 2013, 15:54 deqer

Wow, I didn't expect it so quick. Good work, Valve.

I guess Valve knows how to push their employees.

"<Valve> What? You're not done that yet? I thought you know this stuff?"

"<Employee> I do, I do. Let me get back to you on that. *goes home, and does homework*"

News Comments > Diablo III Patching Errors
4. Re: Diablo III Patching Errors Feb 13, 2013, 14:50 deqer

lol. ouch.  

924 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo