Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 894 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Free Weekend
1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Free Weekend Feb 21, 2013, 16:34 deqer

"Hey guys, here's a cookie. We think you all aren't playing Black Ops 2 because you haven't tried it. We don't think it's because you're boycotting us for re-hashing the same thing 10 times now."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Shown
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Shown Feb 20, 2013, 09:59 deqer

We already told them it was too soon when we first heard about BF4 last year. But you think anything we say is going to stop them? Nope. They basically just responded to us with a fluffy statement, and we ate it.

But, here it is anyways, BF4 almost done, because EA is only interested in re-publishing the same thing yearly now to make money off you peons.

"Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is WOW!" Yah, yah, your typical 'wow' buzz phrase, you'll be saying that every time BF comes out I guess, eh?

"Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is WOW!" or did you mean "WOW! No one will ever be able to afford a PC to play this!"

you duck fuck.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Map Legal Threat
9. Re: Counter-Strike Map Legal Threat Feb 19, 2013, 10:18 deqer

"You need to pay the $3.00 fare! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

lulz

News Comments > GeForce GTX TITAN Announced
6. Re: GeForce GTX TITAN Announced Feb 19, 2013, 10:15 deqer

So, I guess we'll see a new car soon called, the Titan. And perhaps a shaving razor called Titan, too. Right?

Is "titan" the new buzzword now a days? ...

News Comments > Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB
33. Re: Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB Feb 18, 2013, 23:27 deqer

"If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms,"

So, Bungie. You have a bunch of employed newbs that play shooters with a gamepad? Okay.

News Comments > CISPA Re-Proposed
10. Re: CISPA Re-Proposed Feb 18, 2013, 23:25 deqer

Bill Borre wrote on Feb 18, 2013, 21:38:
Why don't we just shoot these fuckers?
I'm sure they feel the same way about us.

Anyways.

Do people really think they are going to let us win and oppose the bill? No. One way or another, it will come, in one form or another.

News Comments > Steam for Linux Leaves Beta
26. Re: Steam for Linux Leaves Beta Feb 15, 2013, 00:03 deqer

Creston wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 22:23:
What the hell is it updating? The internet??

Creston
This joke might have been funny had you used it for something bigger than 110mb.

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition
10. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 23:58 deqer

Like, water skiing?

j/k j/k. just wanted to troll all you brains for a moment there.

News Comments > Steam for Linux Leaves Beta
11. Re: Steam for Linux Leaves Beta Feb 14, 2013, 15:54 deqer

Wow, I didn't expect it so quick. Good work, Valve.

I guess Valve knows how to push their employees.

"<Valve> What? You're not done that yet? I thought you know this stuff?"

"<Employee> I do, I do. Let me get back to you on that. *goes home, and does homework*"

News Comments > Diablo III Patching Errors
4. Re: Diablo III Patching Errors Feb 13, 2013, 14:50 deqer

lol. ouch.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
37. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 12, 2013, 11:01 deqer

Why is SEGA working on this? They should stick to their successful stuff, like Spiral Knights.  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Issue
15. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Issue Feb 11, 2013, 20:22 deqer

See? This is what the current generation has to deal with. DRM shit; and they're buying into it because they aren't wise enough to realize.

Just because a game exists, doesn't mean you should get it. But, what's the companies are doing; taking their brand names and making DRM shit and quietly shoving it down your throats without you realizing until it's too late.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
13. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 9, 2013, 14:11 deqer

"There will be a new OUYA every year. "

Just what we fucking wanted! Another company not finishing their homework and thus rushing their shit out the door to make quick buck, then you finish your homework and pitch it as a new model every year? You cunts.

News Comments > RAGE Tool Kit
38. Re: RAGE Tool Kit Feb 9, 2013, 11:25 deqer

Rattlehead wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 21:28:
T
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 21:05:
Too little, too late.
I hate people like you. Would it be better off they didn't deliver an sdk at all? Stop complaining you little brat and shut up.
You never heard of the expression "Too little too late." ? It's a common expression, and it it's perfectly acceptable for someone to say it.

Yes, it would be better if they didn't release one at all, because it's too late, thus it's annoying to have to deal with a late release of something that is practically dead already.

Company should've finished their homework first before releasing/rushing stuff out the door so they could make a quick buck.

News Comments > Diablo III Dueling Now Called Brawling
16. Re: Diablo III Dueling Now Called Brawling Feb 9, 2013, 11:20 deqer

Verno wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 20:54:
I haven't really been following the PvP stuff too much, do players get to bring in their own characters/items or do they play with templates?
Who fucking cares?

Really, who the hell cares?

We just got news that Blizzard finish another piece of their unfinished homework, renaming Dueling to Brawling. Isn't that enough already for you to realize that this company and game is shit and you shouldn't be thinking about it or asking questions about it. Move on.

News Comments > Origin for OS X
4. Re: Origin for OS X Feb 8, 2013, 11:36 deqer

"Look at me. I have a puny/pathetic problem with Steam, so, I'm just going to my own system, Origin! because I'm EA!"

lulz

News Comments > Obsidian Pitching New Star Wars RPG
19. Re: Obsidian Pitching New Star Wars RPG Feb 8, 2013, 11:11 deqer

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 11:07:
So the same Obsidian that's been whining about how the evil LucasArts corporate Sith Lords forced them to wrap up KotOR 2 unfinished are now begging to them on their knees for a bit of work?
Yes, money does strange things. It's all about money, not the users.

But with all the marketing/advertising/hype, you'll probably eat it up anyways and purchase it.

News Comments > Origin for OS X
2. Re: Origin for OS X Feb 8, 2013, 11:06 deqer

because Origin is doing so well, it's time to spread it over to other operating systems now? ... No. But, go ahead anyways, right? It's your Origin product; and it must survive. You have big plans for Origin, don't you? So, nothing will stop you from spreading it, even though the stats clearly show you that people don't like it/want it.

Keep sticking it to them, EA.

"Our vision with Origin is to connect y ..."
Shut up EA. We already know your vision/plan for Origin is. It's greed; plain and simple. Stop feeding is fluffy one-liners.

News Comments > Obsidian Pitching New Star Wars RPG
16. Re: Obsidian Pitching New Star Wars RPG Feb 8, 2013, 11:03 deqer

Bhruic wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 09:39:
And, frankly, I'd have no interest in a Star Wars RPG where I couldn't wield a lightsaber.

A lightsaber that does nothing? Isn't it already a sad feeling it to be wield a fake lightsaber? Isn't a lightsaber supposed to cut through stuff? yah...

You can't put a lightsaber in a game, so why try? it makes the make unrealistic and pathetic when you try to put a lightsaber in it as a weapon, and it doesn't act like a true lightsaber. "look at me, let me thwack this enemy 200 times before the lightsaber finally cuts through/kills him." lulz

News Comments > WoW Currency Conversions
9. Re: WoW Currency Conversions Feb 6, 2013, 19:13 deqer

Frijoles wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 18:02:
I don't cry when a movie ends (unless it was really good), despite having nothing to show for it. Feels the same with WoW.
It's not the fact that the movie has ended; it's the fact that you purchased the movie(DVD, let's say), and then suddenly you try to play it one day in the future and it doesn't play because it expired for whatever reason.

MMO is big game; so big, it amazes. This amazing feeling is what drives you to play it; so amazing, that you purposely tell yourself "it's okay. im having fun anyways.", but really, you're wasting all that time you're investing.

Companies own you; and since you invested so much time, you then find it hard to refuse any decisions/changes the company does to the game. You let the company shove it down your throat, and you eat it; because really, what choice to do you have anyways? If you disagree, then you lose all your stuff and you can't play anymore. So, really, you have to agree. You're owned.

894 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo