Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 924 (Graduate)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
41. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2013, 16:05 deqer

"NIKE. Just do it"

"XBOX720 AlwaysOnline. Deal with it"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
14. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 5, 2013, 12:10 deqer

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 5, 2013, 10:35:
I don't have an issue with always on

You like being owned, and being told how long you are allowed to play? Okay.

News Comments > Evening Patches
2. Re: Evening Patches Apr 5, 2013, 00:57 deqer

Do not buy Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition  

News Comments > DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011
33. Re: DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011 Apr 4, 2013, 01:14 deqer

Jerykk wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 23:47:
Not really sure what the point of another Doom game is. After D3, the series has lost most of its value to longtime fans and it never had any value to newer players. I'd much rather see a new, multiplayer-only Quake game. Hell, a new Commander Keen would be more exciting than another Doom game. Maybe even a new Hexen/Heretic game. id/Zenimax own the IP now.

All the more reason to just take the original classic doom and re-hash it, to the same quality as that guys' deviantart 9700x7100 resolution screenshot (below). With remaster music, and such, and with more emphasis multi-player and co-op.

Bring back the sprite art games! True detail is in the sprites! not 3d models.

News Comments > DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011
23. Re: DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011 Apr 3, 2013, 23:10 deqer

DangerDog wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 23:05:
bring back the classic doom characters!

HD doom classic screenshot
that is bad ass.

now THAT is "Doom 4" to me. I'd buy that. I don't care about "re-hash" argument.

This comment was edited on Apr 3, 2013, 23:16.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Apr 3, 2013, 10:31 deqer

Doesn't this website have an ignore feature? Yes, I believe it does. Why don't you use it?

Add me to your ignore list. Problem solved.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 3, 2013, 10:03 deqer

Why would I buy your soundtrack when I already bought your game that contains the soundtrack already?

One would just rip the music out of the game. However, in this case, the music has already been ripped out and is available in the Music folder of the game folder.

The way I see it, if I buy your game, I already have the soundtrack too; Regardless of your pathetic terms.

News Comments > SEGA Scolded Over Aliens: Colonial Marines Trailers?
4. Re: SEGA Scolded Over Aliens: Colonial Marines Trailers? Apr 3, 2013, 09:53 deqer

a vague disclaimer message that no one reads or understands. similar to "fine print" messaging, really. yah, reaaaallll ussseeeeefullll...  

News Comments > Diablo III Co-Op Improvement Plans
3. Re: Diablo III Co-Op Improvement Plans Apr 2, 2013, 22:02 deqer

Blizzard and their "caps", ruining the fun of a game by claiming it balances the game. Lamers.

"Gauging your gameplay!"

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 2013, 22:07.

News Comments > Activision Has King's Quest Plans?
2. Re: Activision Has King's Quest Plans? Apr 2, 2013, 22:00 deqer

Yes, Activision would rather do it themselves because, again, they will take a great name franchise and shove online-only/DRM down your throats, and Activision won't be upfront about online-only/DRM because they won't name the box "Kings Quest Online"

News Comments > Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks
32. Re: Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks Apr 2, 2013, 18:49 deqer

Without mods, you wouldn't have Team Fortress 2, or Counter-strike. All those mods run on the game, Half-life.

Yup. Back in the day, countrstrike was just a sub folder called "cstrike" of your Half-life game, and team fortress 2 was a sub folder called "tf2"

News Comments > Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks
16. Re: Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks Apr 2, 2013, 13:15 deqer

Without mods, you wouldn't have things such as Rocket Arena, Jail Break, or TC(Total Conversion) mods such as Urban Terror or Action Quake; all those mods for the game Quake.

No, there won't be a TL3, and thank god. We've had enough ARPG already. Let's move on.

No to TL MMO. What a bad idea.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 1, 2013, 14:00 deqer

Oh, so you really do hate me? Okay. That's funny.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 1, 2013, 13:46 deqer

nin, how do I contact you?  

News Comments > Jay Wilson: Auction Houses "Really Hurt" Diablo III
100. Re: Jay Wilson: Auction Houses Mar 31, 2013, 02:37 deqer

You gotta love those fanbois that respond with "I got my 60 bux worth.", lol. What they're really saying is "I'm telling myself I got my 60 bux worth, so I can win the argument. Even though deep down, I really got shafted." lulz

News Comments > Jay Wilson: Auction Houses "Really Hurt" Diablo III
79. Re: Jay Wilson: Auction Houses Mar 29, 2013, 16:31 deqer

Tumbler wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 16:17:
How about just dropping loot designed for my character only.

No no no, we can't have that. That would mean you would get equipped quickly, and therefore get bored of the game quickly. No. Blizzard wants you to grind the game for years, and feed you the lore excuse "with great rewards requires great work" or some babble shit like that.

News Comments > SimCity 2.0 Plans
21. Re: SimCity 2.0 Plans Mar 29, 2013, 10:34 deqer

Des wrote on Mar 29, 2013, 08:05:
Guess I'll buy this in 6 months time, when the game costs less, is bundled with all the DLC to make it an 'Actual' Simcity game (subways, thermoforming), and when all the bugs are fixed and standard features are implemented

How about you just NOT BUY IT AT ALL? You ever think of that is being an option? Don't be one of the sheeple.

Do yourself a favor, and buy SimCity 4. That's what everyone else is doing. That's the trend.

Similar trend where people went with WinXP, then SKIPPED Vista, and went to Windows7. Well, you need to Skip this new SimCity, and just stick with SimCity 4.

News Comments > SimCity 2.0 Plans
8. Re: SimCity 2.0 Plans Mar 28, 2013, 23:33 deqer

WEB 2.0!

I love how they play with version #s in a bloated way to make it seem like you're getting something special. 1.7! 1.8! 2.0!!! lol

No mention of bringing offline mode, and bringing this out of Origin/DRM world.

I don't care if it's FREE. You won't trick me into starting/investing my time into your game.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Mar 28, 2013, 14:12 deqer

"EA was passing out cards with codes for a free copy of the game to anyone who attended the talk, estimated to be about 100 people."

I feel sorry for the sheeple that take this bait/lure and decide to play it, investing their time into SimCity.

Sorry EA, you're not going to "lure" me into your Origin/DRM/Online-Only world even when you try to trick my brain with your "FREE Game" bait.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
81. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 21:44 deqer

My attitude has not changed since the days of Quake 1.

I do not care about graphics if it sacrifices gameplay/FPS rate. That's why you have "Tweak" configs and tweak guides out there for such games.

Higher FPS rate/better gameplay = win.

924 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo