Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lucas Wan

Real Name Lucas Wan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname netWilk
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Computer Witch Doctor
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 23, 2011, 15:28
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 57114

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > On Football Manager 2012 Steam Activations
7. Re: On Football Manager 2012 Steam Activations Sep 28, 2011, 12:42 netWilk

Sadly, I can only see the number of paying customers decreasing (those angry with the decision) as the game will still be pirated anyway.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III DRM Problems
93. Re: Diablo III DRM Problems Sep 23, 2011, 11:33 netWilk

InBlack wrote on Sep 23, 2011, 03:23:
Yeah this is not a MMORPG. It is a MULTIPLAYER game though, does Battlefield 3 have a pause? Does L4D have a pause?

There is no single-player portion of Diablo3, you can choose to play it solo, but its a multiplayer game through and through.

I fail to see why this causes so much bitching, OMG THERE IS NO PAUSE!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHH, its the end of the world!

(I understand your reasoning if all you want out of Diablo3 is singleplayer, in that case all of the whining is justified. Blizzard shot themselves in the foot. They should have simply announced that there will be no singleplayer and end of story)

Yes, L4D has pause. And L4D2. And Torchlight. And so do Supreme Commander & Rise of Nations, in multi-player no less...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo