Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fantaz

Real Name Fantaz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 26, 1999, 19:25
Total Comments 3737 (Veteran)
User ID 571

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 14, 2013, 01:03 Fantaz

well my post was deleted on on another forum just for saying "I'm excited for the XBone!" for trolling... how's that trolling? it even shows XBone.com in the Whois Records

http://whois.domaintools.com/xbone.com

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins PhysX Trailer
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins PhysX Trailer Sep 13, 2013, 15:11 Fantaz

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 12:41:
nVidia rulez

lol@amd

weren't we laughing at PhysX recently? so now PhysX becomes cool just because it works in Nvidia cards? meh... imo all those effects can be done in software without needing special hardware.

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Sep 13, 2013, 15:06 Fantaz

I worry for the Star Wars franchise if he thinks a game hurt the movie. will he say the same with his new Star Wars movies when the new Star Wars games suck?

ItBurn wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 09:40:
The problem is not movie tie-ins, it's movie tie-ins that are given to unexperienced studios that are rushed and underfunded. They do the best with what they have. I mean, in 95% of the cases, they should be able to tell if the game will suck or not before even signing the contract.

except in this case the Star Trek game was made by the DE, the same guys who did the original Unreal back in 1998. (based in Toronto, Canada.) they also did The Darkness 2. oh how the mighty have fallen?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Sep 13, 2013, 14:52 Fantaz

well the GTA5 iso for both PS3/360 has been making the rounds all over the internet so the Vine footage is not surprising. damn pirates...  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
17. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 11, 2013, 16:18 Fantaz

reading the headline for a second I thought Diablo 3 was going Free-2-Play...  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Trailer
3. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Trailer Sep 11, 2013, 04:23 Fantaz

guns don't make sound in space... hollywood/game industry always screws up science  

News Comments > HARDWARE: Shipbreakers was F2P; Homeworld: Shipbreakers Isn't
68. Re: HARDWARE: Shipbreakers was F2P; Homeworld: Shipbreakers Isn't Sep 10, 2013, 00:45 Fantaz

NKD wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 14:07:
RollinThundr wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 12:50:
Oh nos Blue used a twitter embed QQQQQQQQ. Jesus really people?

Quite frankly the only reason it sticks out like a sore thumb is because the layout here is absolutely archaic. And I don't say this as a trendwhore. I generally hate web redesigns. But at this stage of the game, it might be warranted. I'd even pitch in some cash to help get it done.

don't change the layout, or if Blue does he should at least have an option to revert back to the old traditional way. old guys like us just don't want to adapt to something different when it's perfectly fine the way it is...

RollinThundr wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 15:15:
Verno wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 14:20:
RollinThundr wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 12:50:
Oh nos Blue used a twitter embed QQQQQQQQ. Jesus really people?

Context is important. Also you actually thought, typed and then posted "QQ" in a non-ironic manner, way worse offense.

c'mon it pops too much? It doesn't "fit" with the site layout? There's your context, nitpicking about something so trivial and ridiculous it needs not even be debated.

this.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Access and System Requirements
8. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Access and System Requirements Sep 9, 2013, 21:39 Fantaz

nin wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 21:18:
Redmask wrote on Sep 9, 2013, 20:49:
Ok now I'm seeing the problem with these embedded tweets.

Yeah, I have to agree.

my eyes!!!

News Comments > Next Car Game on Greenlight
4. Re: Next Car Game on Greenlight Sep 8, 2013, 13:56 Fantaz

publishers can suck it... there is definitely a market for this game and the sales will show it.  

News Comments > Wangtastic Shadow Warrior Trailer
15. Re: Wangtastic Shadow Warrior Trailer Sep 7, 2013, 21:14 Fantaz

.net_Drifter wrote on Sep 7, 2013, 21:13:
siapnar wrote on Sep 7, 2013, 14:46:
Yep I wasn't huge on Hard Reset.

Ah, SiN... that takes me back. I loved how Blade talked shit the whole time

SiN, now THAT's a game I'd like to see a sequel kickstarted for. Probably wouldn't make funding though, but I really hate how they started Episodes and just closed up shop, never getting to finish it.

I still feel totally ripped off pre-ordering SiN Episode 1 and how that series turned out... at least HL2 had an Episode 2...

News Comments > Op Ed
89. Re: Op Ed Sep 7, 2013, 18:01 Fantaz

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 16:10:
Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 11:54:
Alright, he's now said he was sorry, so we can let the whole fucking issue go and it need never ever ever ever ever be fucking mentioned again.

This is about the fourth time he's apologised. Maybe if he's keep his mouth shut and stop doubling down on the stupid, people would actually think he's sorry. That's the funny part, this keeps getting reignited not because other people keep bringing it up but because Krahulik keeps talking abotu it and sticking his foot further in his mouth. He needs to shut up.

but they love the attention it's getting! teh drama!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 7, 2013, 15:13 Fantaz

I thought Infamous was a PS4 launch title? now it got moved to Feb?

the Xbox One may launch after PS4 but it looks like may have more/better games come out before PS4 games, and that's what matters.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Sep 7, 2013, 14:14 Fantaz

...PSP still exists?  

News Comments > Wangtastic Shadow Warrior Trailer
4. Re: Wangtastic Shadow Warrior Trailer Sep 7, 2013, 14:05 Fantaz

stop, you had me at advanced fish physics...

eat that COD Ghosts!

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $18M - $20M Goal is Planetary FPS Combat
22. Re: Star Citizen Hits $18M - $20M Goal is Planetary FPS Combat Sep 7, 2013, 13:43 Fantaz

Dmitri_M wrote on Sep 7, 2013, 13:10:
He's quoted as saying "Don’t just battle on space stations and platforms… take the fight to the ground!" so I guess they had some FPS combat already planned? Must have already factored in creating art resources and gameplay additions to facilitate FPS play. Still, seems super ambitious for a Space Sim. I kind of like the ambition though. I hope this all works out in the end.

are they stealing ideas from Derek Smart now?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Song of the Summer? Fuck that noise. Sep 6, 2013, 16:27 Fantaz

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 15:29:
Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 14:15:
SONG OF THE FUCKING DECADE!

Sing it with me "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?"

These guys make Psy seem like UltraVOX in comparison...

They scream....not sure if you ever heard them, but it is a little freeky in the middle of the night....was a family farm, took the pups for a walk when the corn was 6-foot plus, and a couple of them started taunting the pups from about 100 feet away in the corn. 2 of the 3 took off to find the noise. ehhehehehe

dat fox...

News Comments > Labor Day Consolidation
3. Re: Labor Day Consolidation Sep 2, 2013, 19:18 Fantaz

RROD'ing all over the place, and costing over $100 more than their competitors at launch... FAILBox One80 indeed.  

News Comments > HARDWARE: Shipbreakers Becomes Homeworld: Shipbreakers
14. Re: HARDWARE: Shipbreakers Becomes Homeworld: Shipbreakers Sep 2, 2013, 19:14 Fantaz

Taskeen wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 18:40:
killer_roach wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 18:24:
Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 18:03:
With Randy Pitchford involved in any capacity this game permanently dropped off my radar. Remember Duke Nukem Reloaded? Why would anyone sign any kind of contract with this idiot unless they were desperate.

DNF and A:CM were both simply cases of pushing a game that somebody else had 90% completed out the door. Yes, they half-assed both of them, but it's really hard to care about something that you picked out of the garbage.

Randy said he cared about the franchise, but lied anyways. Using the fans basically - to make a buck.

yes, Gearbox can fucking rot in hell... oh and Borderlands is overrated too.

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 19:12:
killer_roach wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 18:24:
Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 2, 2013, 18:03:
With Randy Pitchford involved in any capacity this game permanently dropped off my radar. Remember Duke Nukem Reloaded? Why would anyone sign any kind of contract with this idiot unless they were desperate.

DNF and A:CM were both simply cases of pushing a game that somebody else had 90% completed out the door. Yes, they half-assed both of them, but it's really hard to care about something that you picked out of the garbage.

I wasn't talking about either of those. I specifically said DUKE NUKEM RELOADED. But if you want, Gearbox was in charge for over a year of DNF's development and marketing after picking up the rights and reorganizing everything. They were in charge of all 6-7 years of A:CM's development after Sega gave them the contract. In both instances Randy Pitchford blew it. Now in the case of Duke Nukem Reloaded he deliberately swindled Interceptor Entertainment with a contract filled with loopholes designed to keep them from ever releasing a game they developed out of their own pocket.

Randy Pitchford SCREWS every studio he touches.

"Punished for being too good"... oh, because no Duke Nukem game should look better than DNF! that would be too embarrassing...

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
18. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Aug 29, 2013, 19:05 Fantaz

I had to look up the song...

The Chain Gang of 1974 - Sleepwalking

very nice! thanks GTA, for finding a new band i like.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 29, 2013, 04:04 Fantaz

I just bought a 16GB one for $249... great deal!  

3737 Comments. 187 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo