Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fantaz

Real Name Fantaz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 26, 1999, 19:25
Total Comments 3786 (Veteran)
User ID 571

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 15, 2014, 14:54 Fantaz

first Sony shafted us with extremely low stock of PS4's compared to other regions, and now they're raising the prices? thanks for screwing your customers over...

this pretty much makes the Xbox One Titanfall bundle for $50 more a better deal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > F1 2013 Free Weekend
6. Re: F1 2013 Free Weekend Mar 14, 2014, 01:42 Fantaz

seeing that Rush movie with James Hunt and Niki Lauda made me interested in F1 racing games now. and i even start using F1 cars in games, such as in Need for Speed Most Wanted.  

News Comments > Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD This Month
7. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD This Month Mar 14, 2014, 01:35 Fantaz

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 19:50:
Fantaz wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 18:41:
IGN gave this game a 4.7 out of 10 on 3DS... Castlevania franchise is really going downhill.
And? you listen to IGN, no... didn't think so.

you're right... i don't listen to them. i actually bought this game although it's still left sealed (maybe i sell it), and other review sites gave it slightly higher scores, but avg is still around 60 something, but might be 70 without IGN review.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II: Hannibal at the Gates Announced
11. Re: Total War: ROME II: Hannibal at the Gates Announced Mar 14, 2014, 01:34 Fantaz

they should do an FPS game instead  

News Comments > Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD This Month
1. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD This Month Mar 13, 2014, 18:41 Fantaz

IGN gave this game a 4.7 out of 10 on 3DS... Castlevania franchise is really going downhill.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 14:46 Fantaz

"Fighter vomits after opponent FARTS on him."

imagine what would happen if that man farted on his balls...

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - TowerFall Ascension
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - TowerFall Ascension Mar 13, 2014, 01:06 Fantaz

apparently the reviews for this game say it's amazing... let's see

with PS4 remote play i could see myself playing this on my PS Vita easily

News Comments > GameRanger Passes 5M Users
14. Re: GameRanger Passes 5M Users Mar 13, 2014, 01:04 Fantaz

it's too bad the GameSpy 3D/Arcade client is not being updated anymore... i paid good money on a license for that software (15+ years ago, but still...)  

News Comments > BAFTA Winners
26. Re: BAFTA Winners Mar 13, 2014, 00:58 Fantaz

the thing about awards is never about if the game is really good or not, it's that someone's getting paid off. it's always rigged.

ViRGE wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 00:17:
PropheT wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 21:26:
The Last of Us is easily the most overrated game I've ever seen. I'm just not sure what people see in it...
TLOU was an interesting movie. It was a terrible game.

sometimes i feel that any game which doesn't use keyboard+mouse is terrible...

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 13, 2014, 00:37 Fantaz

i like that Safari and apps are not crashing anymore on my iPad Air after the iOS 7.1 update so far. with all the crashing i was thinking of really getting rid of it but now it's good.  

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 in a Browser
4. Re: Unreal Engine 4 in a Browser Mar 12, 2014, 20:24 Fantaz

CryENGINE in a Browser would be most impressive.  

News Comments > Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio
46. Re: Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio Mar 12, 2014, 02:01 Fantaz

you think this is bad? in 5 years or so we'll probably have 100GB+ game downloads.

Sony announced the 300GB-1TB Blu-Ray for a reason, because very big games are coming! harddrives are getting bigger too, and really no reason to keep games on dedicated SSDs.

News Comments > CryENGINE Linux Support Announced
1. Re: CryENGINE Linux Support Announced Mar 11, 2014, 19:15 Fantaz

this is good news...  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Delayed to February 2015
12. Re: The Witcher 3 Delayed to February 2015 Mar 11, 2014, 16:12 Fantaz

and what's going on with their Cyberpunk 2077 game?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released
51. Re: Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released Mar 11, 2014, 15:54 Fantaz

Fion wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 15:45:
I found the open beta to be pretty 'meh' myself. As an old mechwarrior fan the total lack of customization and simplicity of combat in the Mechs is a huge turn off to me. Everyone just uses the one that gathers and throws back bullets. Combine that with the handful of tiny, uninspired maps and terrible AI on the bots you cannot turn off. This is bargain bin material for me. I'd frankly much prefer to just reinstall BF4, a startlingly better game in my mind.

that's exactly what it was designed to be... a simple dumbed down mech game for the CoD masses. just be glad we get served a game like this at all, so play and try to make the most of it instead of complain and complain... that's all i hear u guys do.

News Comments > Titanfall Reviews
32. Re: Titanfall Reviews Mar 10, 2014, 23:34 Fantaz

can you text chat in the game or only use voice push to talk? that's a deal breaker for me  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers for Titanfall
5. Re: New GeForce Drivers for Titanfall Mar 10, 2014, 15:04 Fantaz

interesting...

I'm very impressed by Titanfall, and I'm keen to start playing it again on launch. The multiplayer FPS hasn't felt this fresh or multilayered since the release of Team Fortress 2, and even that game was based on foundations laid ten years before its release. If Titanfall - or something like it - had been released fifteen years ago, I suspect we'd be talking about it today in the same hushed tones reserved for Tribes 2 and Team Fortress Classic. Titanfall is every bit good enough, from moment to moment, to be a part of that legacy.

Where it does fail, it fails because of the ways that games in general have changed in the last fifteen years. The notion of the shooter as a MMOish 'service' manifests in ugly ways: the lack of LAN or offline support of any kind, the high price tag, the inevitable season pass. You can form a party with your friends and queue for games, but you can't create your own private lobbies or dedicated servers. You can't even queue to play a specific map on a specific gamemode - you can choose to play Capture The Flag, for example, but you've got no say on where you end up doing it. These issues are not necessarily dealbreakers, but they prevent the game from receiving the outright recommendation it otherwise might.

The things you do in Titanfall are likely to be some of the most exciting things you do in any game this year. It is clearly the work of sharp, analytical designers, and it deserves to penetrate the thick layer of cynicism that traditionally surrounds big budget shooters of this type. It's just a shame that this same intelligence and restraint isn't evident in the business culture that surrounds the game. If you choose to invest in Titanfall, make it your mission to track down the stories that emerge when all of its systems come together and sing. They are why this genre became so popular in the first place, and Titanfall is a fine way to rediscover that attraction. Just know what you're being dropped into.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/10/titanfall-review-in-progress/

anyone getting this game tonight/tomorrow?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth
54. Re: Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth Mar 9, 2014, 20:28 Fantaz

Sepharo wrote on Mar 9, 2014, 11:21:
Quinn wrote on Mar 9, 2014, 05:18:
I enjoy the show but this game is absolute... absolute crap. The jokes are cheap as fuck, or farts.. I should say. Neither is there any motivation to continue in the story, because -- lol -- there's none to speak of. I understand it's fucking South Park but come on, it's an RPG and RPG's should have a goddamn story. Period. And mu god is the game just utterly fucking boring in general.

Loving the show, hating the game. People who think this is worth a buy are the people who laugh their ass off at every fart joke. Every time.

I'd say it depends on the kind of fart.

the farts in this game never get old... lol, maybe i'm just immature but i never tire of the silly jokes and farts in this game.

if you do get this game you'll likely need a controller bcuz the keyboard+mouse just doesnt cut it. some button mashing, better to mash with thumbs.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
14. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 20:22 Fantaz

i am currently playing thru this game and i dont feel like updating... now they call the current version a beta?? screw u guys!! w/e, i guess i'll update later when i'm done playing (prolly after finishing it)  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth
51. Re: Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth Mar 8, 2014, 23:24 Fantaz

you can't fucking rebind the keys... that's so stupid! forced to use wasd for movement.  

3786 Comments. 190 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo