Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Angrius Maximis

Real Name Angrius Maximis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 3, 2011, 14:23
Total Comments 259 (Amateur)
User ID 57078

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Oct 23, 2012, 14:51 Angrius Maximis

Burn me once......never again  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
2. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 19, 2012, 11:48 Angrius Maximis

At this point Diablo 3 may be better off with Derek Smart in charge of development  

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
12. Re: Diablo III Patched Oct 17, 2012, 10:52 Angrius Maximis

Armengar wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 06:15:
Well I think im still the only person having fun. You see, I like "the patrician" type games and I see D3 as being a hack n slash with a trading meta game included.

I love the D3UP.com website, If im on the AH then I have that site in my second monitor and D3 on windowed in my primary.

I might be niche but I still like D3. Finally completed it with my WD the other day, spent about 5M all in so not exactly a powerhouse build. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KK20-2930/hero/11514245

overall I like the new patch. keep it coming!

Spoken Like a true WoW Raider. In a game as lame as World of Warcraft number crunching and standing around on Panda Raids watching numbers float over people's heads is all there is to do. It is good to see that other Blizzard titles can pass on the legacy

News Comments > Blizzard Books Seminar Mentions WoW Patch Plans
4. Re: Blizzard Books Seminar Mentions WoW Patch Plans Oct 15, 2012, 09:23 Angrius Maximis

"dispense indiscriminate dailies"

fixed

News Comments > League of Legends Soars
2. Re: League of Legends Soars Oct 12, 2012, 11:05 Angrius Maximis

This game is ok, until you realize you have to rely on people that are bigger idiots than ones you would find in a World of Warcraft pick up group. At that point all the fun is sucked out of it  

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
35. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 09:24 Angrius Maximis

Does this game have random generated missions or is it all a set of scripted scenarios? How is replayibility  

News Comments > Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter
23. Re: Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter Oct 3, 2012, 14:14 Angrius Maximis

I was in until I saw the fucking Packers helmet on the desk

Screw that

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches
5. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches Sep 25, 2012, 10:15 Angrius Maximis

I couldnt be less thrilled by an expansion than by this one.

It offers nothing but fucked up skill trees, 1-10 of Panda crap, and some high end garbage that is basically the same shit as every other expansion. Worse than Cataclysm

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming
20. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 14:36 Angrius Maximis

Good on you, Runic. Unbelieveable really. Well done. Long live your dev team, & personnel in charge,

Until Activision or EA buys them.

News Comments > Darkfall: Unholy Wars Announced
1. Re: Darkfall: Unholy Wars Announced Sep 19, 2012, 09:56 Angrius Maximis

LOL at this game  

News Comments > DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released
5. Re: DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released Sep 19, 2012, 09:39 Angrius Maximis

LOC wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 07:24:
1AngryGamer wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 22:59:
People are still playing this?

Why exactly does it surprise you that people still play this?

Also, why is it in nearly every other news post about a game getting an update or whatever, someone has to post "Are people still playing this?!?!" ?

Well because it sucks..thats why

And its a piss poor console clone, and it sucks...did I mention it sucks?

Also if I am going to play a free Hero game it will be Champions Online.

Oh and DC Universe Online sucks

News Comments > DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released
2. Re: DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released Sep 18, 2012, 22:59 Angrius Maximis

People are still playing this?  

News Comments > Dragon Age III Inquisition Announced
52. Re: Dragon Age III Inquisition Announced Sep 17, 2012, 16:25 Angrius Maximis

NO MORE PLEASE  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Patched
22. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Sep 14, 2012, 12:00 Angrius Maximis

Axis wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 11:44:

Funny this is the first time I've posted it, no one does it and there's no gw2guru posts highlighting it.

You won't be doing condition dmg to get event loot kills in pve, especially once a warrior is around. Hell most people don't even know how loot actually works - I do.

Any fucktard that listens to GW2 podcasts knows this information...talk about regurgitating

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
61. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 17:27 Angrius Maximis

My God people do your own research on the fucking game. Quit asking stupid mundane questions watch a fucking developer video why dont you?

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
34. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 13:03 Angrius Maximis

ledhead1969 wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 11:54:
Rift is not a failure by any stretch. It is the best WoW MMO out, besting even WoW.

RIFT sucks I am sorry. It has turned into a WoW clone. Why do what I do in RIFT when I just go back to WoW and have better gameplay with characters I have already leveled? Please. And dont even get me started on the dopey lore and crappy sound effects

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks
28. Re: Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks Sep 8, 2012, 11:41 Angrius Maximis

The guy below is an idiot:

Quinn wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 22:07:
I'm not a Guild Wars fan at all. I wasn't when I bought the game and I still am not. In fact, I'm absolutely stunned why the reviews are so horribly possitive about the game while I was shocked the first time I entered the game. It's graphics are even uglier than the almost 8 years old World of Warcraft graphics; the character feels "detached" from the environment and the "Dynamic Events" are an old concept which older games included. The only differense is that GW2 has only that and no real "Quests".

Combat is dynamic but not as the media sells it. "You wanna block? Press the block button." The way that lie is sold is exactly that, a lie. You cannot block unless you use a cooldown and have a shield in your offhand. WoW has this. It's nothing new.

The rebellous infantile idea of getting rid of the "holy trinity" (tank, healer, dps) to defy the master of MMO's is just that, an act of childish infancy. What we have now is not tactical combat but lack thereoff; chaos and death.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND WHAT I WANTED TO STATE ORIGINALLY:

Because I'm not a fan and never was, the only time I used a GW2 username and pw was when I first created an account on their site and nowhere else since. I also know how to protect my PC. They can shove the blame on is [the players] but this is, fuck, again an act of infancy.

Luckily my email pw isn't identical to the GW2 pw.. because my email has been spammed with login attempts since day 1 I started playing it.

News Comments > Sony Player Studio; EverQuest; & EverQuest II Expansions Announced
10. Re: Sony Player Studio; EverQuest; & EverQuest II Expansions Announced Sep 7, 2012, 09:31 Angrius Maximis

At this point if it doesnt have features and top the "questing" of Guild Wars 2 im done with other fantasy MMO's...or others actually  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway
2. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway Sep 5, 2012, 10:28 Angrius Maximis

BOOOOOOOOORING  

News Comments > Fallen Enchantress Preorders Get Beta Access
13. Re: Fallen Enchantress Preorders Get Beta Access Aug 30, 2012, 10:07 Angrius Maximis

I think we are all pretty much too smart to be taken in by yet another version of Elemental with a beta and more testing on a game that should have been finished over a year ago.

yet here they are wanting MORE money. Hillarious

259 Comments. 13 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo