Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ciresft

Real Name ciresft   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ciresft
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 30, 2011, 06:09
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57069

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Asheron's Call 2 Returns
10. Re: Asheron's Call 2 Returns Dec 14, 2012, 16:10 ciresft

This is great, and the subscription is only for AC1, AC2 comes with it for free. I loved both AC1 and AC2, I just wish I had time for playing MMOs these days...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saga Kingdoms Kickstarter
2. Re: Saga Kingdoms Kickstarter Oct 2, 2012, 13:18 ciresft

Their budget was so low on the first one that they couldn't make the game what they wanted. Now they have the experience and tech from SAGA they can utilize to make the next one better.  

News Comments > Project Eternity Using Unity
17. Re: Project Eternity Using Unity Sep 22, 2012, 23:03 ciresft

Rochard (in the latest Humble Indie Bundle) uses Unity, and uses their native Linux deployment releasing with Unity 4 and available in Beta to preorder customers.

Unity is a great engine and is getting a lot of (well deserved) attention from bigger studios, which will continue to make the engine better. I've been using Unity for 5 years now and have tried other engines, but I always come back to Unity.

In about one year, all these Kickstarter projects using Unity will release and nobody will ever need to question it again.

News Comments > Warspire Announced
3. Re: Warspire Announced Aug 30, 2011, 02:16 ciresft

The game is designed around being fair for all players. Beta testing will help this to be better. Basically, in this game, just as in SAGA, money will only give you more options and not necessarily allow you to play longer or with better cards. Sure, it's not perfect, but they really do try. If you have suggestions just pop into the SAGA Forums and speak your mind.

Also, I just wanted to state that this game will not be available for Linux until the Unity engine is, so I don't know why they put that in the press release, but there it is.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo