Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Doug A

Real Name Doug A   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Akando
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 18, 2011, 20:55
Total Comments 12 (Suspect)
User ID 57040

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > WildStar Bonus Beta Weekend
8. Re: WildStar Bonus Beta Weekend Mar 29, 2014, 11:27 Akando

I played the demo a couple of times, and just couldn't get into it. For me personally, the quests were confusing at times.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details
37. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 26, 2014, 19:04 Akando

I enjoyed the beta very much. Not bored at all. Yes, the beta's had issues, but playing the short overflow beta, I noticed at least the quest that wouldn't complete for me, did in fact work. Others pointed out that they fixed a lot of things.  

News Comments > More Elder Scroll Online Invites
12. Re: More Elder Scroll Online Invites Mar 11, 2014, 23:05 Akando

This will be my third beta weekend, and I've had a lot of fun with the game barring some broken quest and phasing issues. I have a friend from work who will be playing also, so it should be fun.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 16:36 Akando

Wow, hate speech much?  

News Comments > Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month
7. Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Hutts Rise Next Month Mar 25, 2013, 18:41 Akando

I for one am enjoying SWTOR. I don't agree with some of the direction that they are taking with the expansion, but overall I'm enjoying the experience.  

News Comments > Doom 4 Will Support Oculus Rift
13. Re: Doom 4 Will Support Oculus Rift Aug 4, 2012, 00:45 Akando

This should be interesting.

News Comments > Rift Expands This Autumn
9. Re: Rift Expands This Autumn Jun 1, 2012, 16:51 Akando

I played the free 20 lvls and really enjoyed it, so I subscribed, and no regrets. It's a decent MMO. My only complaint is, there are too many games and not enough time! Ugh!  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned
81. Re: Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned Mar 21, 2012, 18:08 Akando

Hi guys, fairly new poster here, been reading for years. I just have to say, I loved ME 2. It got me hooked to the series. Didn't like ME 1 at all...at first...gave it another shot and really liked that one too. Have played both many times. I liked ME 3 overall (wished to have seen more of Kasumi Koto "now you see me...") . Like most, disappointed with the ending. I do appreciate the hard work the developers put into the game, and I hope that something good will come out of all of this.  

News Comments > LucasArts' Action/Adventure, FPS, and Aerial Combat Plans
22. Re: LucasArts' Action/Adventure, FPS, and Aerial Combat Plans Sep 15, 2011, 17:43 Akando

baltar wrote on Sep 15, 2011, 14:53:
Nah Outlaws is a game that should be left alone. It's such a classic game they should never make a sequel or an addition to it, as a sequel will degrade the legacy that is Lucasart's Outlaws.

Republic Commando is in desperate need for a sequel, especially how the first one ended. Keep the main menu music, Base the story off the books written, then expand on that for a few more missions, and keep that awesome wristblade and were solid

Republic Commando was such an epic game. I would be happy with that and the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Going Free-to-Play This Year
11. Re: Star Trek Online Going Free-to-Play This Year Sep 1, 2011, 21:36 Akando

I played the demo when it first came out, and it was so buggy, I couldn't keep playing. I might give it a go when it goes f2p.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Aug 29, 2011, 11:14 Akando

I pre-ordered this, so hopefully will be doing some testing in September. From what I've seen so far, it looks promising. It will be nice to have a hands on to better see how everything comes together.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic "The Eternity Vault" Trailer
12. Swtor Aug 28, 2011, 13:44 Akando

Looking forward to this. Should be fun.  

12 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo