Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nighthawk4

Real Name Nighthawk4   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 17, 2011, 13:46
Total Comments 1 (Suspect)
User ID 57031

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin
111. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 17, 2011, 09:54 Nighthawk4

Sempai wrote on Aug 11, 2011, 20:35:
UConnBBall wrote on Aug 11, 2011, 20:10:
Not buying

Yes you will.

And anyone else here screaming "I wont buy your stuffs EA!" Is a fuckin liar too.
You'll do whatever they tell you to do in order to play your shiny new BF3 and you'll like it. Stop lying to yourself.

Now, for those of you who actually man up and grow a pair, and keep your credit card in check on day one, good for you, cause that's the only thing these corporate whores understand.

But by all means, keep shouting how you're not gonna take it anymore while opening your wallet.

now that is proper talking. as much as i love the BF series,i am going to lay off pre-ordering and with that lose the back to kharkand DLC (DLC, on day 1 right?) which iīd love to have. but this just makes me sad...

by the way, i use Steam and find it to be very useful. if you donīt have internet, you can still play your games without problems, so i donīt really see what the problem is with Steam

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo