Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for netnerd85

Real Name netnerd85   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname netnerd85
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2011, 20:02
Total Comments 1512 (Pro)
User ID 57021

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Apr 11, 2013, 05:22 netnerd85

No.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Trek: The Video Game Footage
11. Re: Star Trek: The Video Game Footage Apr 11, 2013, 05:20 netnerd85

I'm going to milk your tears and sell them, "Gamer Tears", brought to you by the constant whinging at Blues News DOT com.

Texture quality and voice acting is bit on the meh side.

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Patch Patched
10. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Patch Patched Apr 10, 2013, 11:17 netnerd85

Drayth wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 10:46:
The first mega-patch substantially improved the textures and animation in the game. I'm not saying it made it into a great game, but those of you holding out will have a noticeably better looking game than what was out on launch day.
Proof? I saw a video on YouTube it looked the same... not sure if it was a joke or not...

News Comments > Morning Interviews
25. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 9, 2013, 00:30 netnerd85

Let's all attack deqer because we're clearly better people.

Lots of "pole-up-ass-cant-take-joke-trolling" syndrome going on around here. This is the internet, not real life.

14. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 8, 2013, 14:19 netnerd85

deqer wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 13:22:
John wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 12:56:
DeadlyAccurate wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 10:27:
We still live in a world where people think only teens and kids play games?
Yeah, I know more adults who play video games than kids/teens.. and a couple of them are married with children themselves. I'm 33 and don't see myself giving up games anytime soon. Even my gf is into them.
I never understood why husbands get their wives into gaming. Doesn't that just mean that no one does any work around the house then? Is your place dirty all the time now? Ordering fast food all the time now?

Especially the ones that get their wives into MMO games. Like, lol...
Indeed.

Call of Duty: The Kitchen

(Psst, It's a JOKE!)

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 8, 2013, 11:33 netnerd85

But Half Life 2 sucks. Half Life 1 on the other hand...  

3. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 8, 2013, 11:31 netnerd85

Yes a very interesting read on the man.  

News Comments > Thunder Wolves Trailer
2. Re: Thunder Wolves Trailer Apr 8, 2013, 11:05 netnerd85

Looks a bit too fast paced... am I getting old?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
36. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 8, 2013, 01:55 netnerd85

Jerykk wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 01:13:
If you're judging BI's combat based solely on the gunplay, you're missing the primary focus of it.
That's disappointing to hear. Not much for "powers". That's what I think let down Wolfenstein 2009 for me was the focus on powers. It's kind of important for an FPS to you know... live up to the "shooter" part of the genre.

2nd_floor wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 01:42:
If open-world games like Far Cry 2 and 3, GTA IV can run on console hardware, why are we getting linear games like Infinite still?
Because there is nothing wrong with linear games, in fact I think most linear games are much, much better than open world games. Everyone has their own preference though, don't be forcing yours on me though

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 7, 2013, 15:35 netnerd85

nin wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 15:32:
Kajetan wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 14:49:
Jivaro wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 14:43:
Shocking.
Shocking how much hype there is about this mediocre game. As with Bioshock a few years ago, the one-eyed is king amongst the blind. Its a sad fact, that a mediocre (not bad, but not THAT good) shooter like Bioshock is indeed the pinnacle of the shooter genre in our days.

Wow - did it kick your dog too?

He has a point though Trent

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 7, 2013, 15:24 netnerd85

I love AOE, but WHY! it's so damn expensive!

Well, if it was the original AOE then I'd be all over it too I suppose... prefer AOE3 to AOE2, and AOE ROR is king. Spent so many hours generating/making maps to play.

News Comments > Op Ed
49. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2013, 03:16 netnerd85

Talking about wage. I'd like to point out that married men are sometimes paid more than single men. So it's not a gender issue, it's a wide social issue.

Some people are paid more because they "deserve" it, higher education, more experienced. Men have been in the work force longer than women, generally. This is fading fast and so will the issue.

It's just a social change and it is happening/changing now.

News Comments > Op Ed
44. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2013, 01:52 netnerd85

Prez wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 16:24:
OH. Jesus. FUCKING. CHRIST!! This whiny namby pamby bullshit again?!? Fuck, this incessant crying by supposed grownups makes me want throw up. No fucking way I am give the crybabies who think they are "new age males" by constantly drumming this shit up for attention another single hit.

Indeed.

News Comments > Op Ed
43. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2013, 01:38 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 18:29:
Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 15:44:
netnerd85 wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 15:31:
Cutter wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 13:38:
I much prefer, rum, sodomy, and the lash.
Keep your rum and lash (not sure what that is TBH :|) but I'm all for sodomy - Vodka helps here!

*30 mins of politically incorrect comments that weren't published here*

He was paraphrasing Churchill's famous quip that the history of the Royal Navy is that of "rum, sodomy, and the lash." And a lash is simply an improvised whip, with whipping being a common disciplinary measure on board Royal Navy vessels of the Age of Sail.

As for the article in question, anyone whose stated objective is to "raise awareness" needs to be put against a wall and shot. I've gradually shifted leftward in my political convictions over the last decade or so -- although I still consider myself a moderate pragmatist -- but one thing that continues to irk me is leftwing "activists" who feel that "raising awareness" accomplishes anything more than their own self-satisfaction.

Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash is what I was thinking of.
Pfft, well, that's boring

News Comments > Op Ed
21. Re: Op Ed Apr 6, 2013, 15:31 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 13:38:
I much prefer, rum, sodomy, and the lash.
Keep your rum and lash (not sure what that is TBH :|) but I'm all for sodomy - Vodka helps here!

*30 mins of politically incorrect comments that weren't published here*

News Comments > Warframe Registers 1M Players
7. Re: Warframe Registers 1M Players Apr 6, 2013, 00:18 netnerd85

They (pay to wi... sorry, free to play developers) think just because they call it AAA people will come flocking in and spending millions of dollars. If you create shit, paid for or not, people won't give a shit. The can't create products at the moment that people want to buy, why would anyone spend money on something free? they're hoping for a few crack-head gamers to fund their shit, it's pathetic.

I'm interested to see how this business model pans out, they really are just hoping for addicts, that's all they are doing. Trying their best to be the next COD catnip for all the young kitties with access to mummy and daddy's bank account.

News Comments > Raven's Cry in October
1. Re: Raven's Cry in October Apr 5, 2013, 15:42 netnerd85

Keeping tabs on all things TopWare, they have some goodies coming that's for sure.  

News Comments > Ride to Hell Lives; Coming This Summer as Two Games
1. Re: Ride to Hell Lives; Coming This Summer as Two Games Apr 5, 2013, 15:39 netnerd85

This could be really horrible, really terrible, really bad, really awful, all of the above or something like Kingpin.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 5, 2013, 12:32 netnerd85

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 5, 2013, 10:49:
Riiight.. PC's are dead... lmao ;p
Yeah

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Evening Patches Apr 5, 2013, 02:53 netnerd85

deqer wrote on Apr 5, 2013, 00:57:
Do not buy Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
lol, who would?

I played Duke Nukem every afternoon after school in the 90's for years and years and years. I'm done with old Duke Nukem 3d. These OLD ancient games should be free. EOS.

1512 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo