Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Frags4Fun

Real Name Frags4Fun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Frags4Fun
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2011, 00:55
Total Comments 563 (Apprentice)
User ID 57016

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
28. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2014, 08:31 Frags4Fun

I played another hour of GTAV last night and the graphics in first person are excellent. I'm shocked that a PS4 can pump out such good visuals. I was also shocked when I saw the game on Xbox 360 last year. I can't wait for the weekend so I can actually get into it and unlock Trevor.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 13:15 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:51:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:44:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:35:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:02:
nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 09:26:
GTA? Controversial? Really????
It's an M rated game, so how is this controversial?

Because clueless parents blindly buy shit for their 6 year old kid and then get mad when he goes to the strip club as part of the game.....

I was in line yesterday at Gamestop to pick up my copy of GTAV and a lady was buying it for her 12 year old. So disturbing.

Wow. You should have struck up a conversation with the kid and watched mom's face: "Hey man, did you hear you can get a blowjob from the hookers in first person now? <pulls out phone> Here, it's on youtube!"

I was so annoyed. I did get a good laugh out of your comment though. That would have been epic. I probably would have gotten arrested for discussing such things with a 12 year old. She actually said to another woman that she was with that he was 12.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 11:44 Frags4Fun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:35:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:02:
nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 09:26:
GTA? Controversial? Really????
It's an M rated game, so how is this controversial?

Because clueless parents blindly buy shit for their 6 year old kid and then get mad when he goes to the strip club as part of the game.....

I was in line yesterday at Gamestop to pick up my copy of GTAV and a lady was buying it for her 12 year old. So disturbing.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 09:05 Frags4Fun

I didn't have any issues with GTAV on PS4. I bought the Disc version though so maybe that has something to do with it, or not. The patch downloaded very quickly and installed without a hitch. I did link my accounts from previous gen and that went fine as well. I didn't transfer my character though because I wanted to start fresh.

The first person mode is amazing! It's obvious that they didn't just bolt it on. They really went all out to rebuild a lot of the game to make it work well.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 16:10 Frags4Fun

DrSquick wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 15:57:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:51:
nin wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:05:
Damn, check out how clear the sky is...you can see for miles.

Sarcasm?

Yeah I'm confused too, it doesn't really look any better than the PS3, does it?

I'm guessing sarcasm because it doesn't look that great. I hope it's just the weather. :/

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 11:51 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:05:
Damn, check out how clear the sky is...you can see for miles.

Sarcasm?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2014, 10:45 Frags4Fun

I have informed Mrs. Frags4Fun that she is to use these links whenever using Amazon.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week
2. Re: Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week Nov 7, 2014, 10:59 Frags4Fun

I'm happy since I just started playing on the PS4 last week (almost max level on PC). This double xp will help me get some much needed unlocks.

I'm really enjoying playing on the console because it presents new challenges with the controls whereas the PC was getting boring.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS
13. Re: Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS Nov 6, 2014, 14:26 Frags4Fun

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 14:06:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 14:03:
Wait, do you really only have 2GB of RAM?
No no I was just kidding around

Ok, good. I was about to go digging through my cabinets and mail you some RAM.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 6, 2014, 14:05 Frags4Fun

Google Glass is already taking a toll on my vision with all the crap I keep reading about it.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS
7. Re: Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS Nov 6, 2014, 14:03 Frags4Fun

Wait, do you really only have 2GB of RAM?  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed
27. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed Nov 4, 2014, 15:43 Frags4Fun

jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 15:36:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 15:30:

I got so annoyed when I tried to use Frags4Fun as my PSN name and discovered that someone actually stole my name. I made this name up a very long time ago. Not sure if I should be flattered or annoyed. Anyways, I'm Frags4Fun_47 on there.

So, uh, were there 46 other Frags4Funs out there? Or were you born in 1947? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's a secret.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed
22. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC First-Person Confirmed Nov 4, 2014, 15:30 Frags4Fun

I purchased a PS4 last week so that I could play this and a few other games including The Last of Us, BF4, and Destiny. So far, I'm very impressed with the PS4 (except for the bugs in the 2.0 patch). I like the idea of just popping in a disk and playing without all the hassle that goes into PC gaming. I have a very good gaming PC but after a long day of work, I don't want to spend time tweaking it. Plus, most of my RL friends and family aren't tech savvy and don't own gaming computers so I had to go to the dark side.

I got so annoyed when I tried to use Frags4Fun as my PSN name and discovered that someone actually stole my name. I made this name up a very long time ago. Not sure if I should be flattered or annoyed. Anyways, I'm Frags4Fun_47 on there.

I pre-ordered GTAV on my lunch break today. I'm psyched!

News Comments > Cliff Martinez Writing Far Cry 4 Music
12. Re: Cliff Martinez Writing Far Cry 4 Music Nov 4, 2014, 10:54 Frags4Fun

Moog wrote on Nov 4, 2014, 06:17:
The single most annoying thing with Destiny (PS4) is that you can't turn the music off!!! Well, joint most annoying thing, coupled with "you can't skip the cut scenes".

This has been bugging me as well. I get so annoyed when my friends and I get into a boss fight and the damned music volume shoots through the roof and we can't hear each other in voice chat. That's just wonderful since it's probably the most important time for communication. There isn't a damned thing that can be done about it either except for letting party chat become louder when people are talking but it's still too loud. Completely ridiculous! Whoever thought that it was a good idea to not add the option to control music volume is a damned idiot.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2014, 14:38 Frags4Fun

Prez wrote on Nov 3, 2014, 14:23:
Of course completely computer-driven cars means hackers being able to directly cause someone's death. A whole new method of assassination might spring up!

Hacking and taking over control of modern cars is already possible.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
21. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 30, 2014, 14:50 Frags4Fun

I think there might be uses for VR that haven't even been contemplated yet. What those uses are remain to be seen or even imagined.  

12. John Carter Oct 28, 2014, 15:08 Frags4Fun

I liked the John Carter movie.  

11. Sprained Ankle Oct 28, 2014, 15:04 Frags4Fun

Sorry to hear about the sprain, Blue.

I can totally relate. Back when I was a skater, I had several of those sprains and they were absolutely awful for at least a couple of months. :/ It would have healed faster if I didn't try to get back to skateboarding so soon.

The worst one for me was when I was sliding down the hand-rail of the local post office and my lead foot slid off the front end of my board when I landed and I basically ran over my on foot, twisting my ankle horribly in the process. I literally hopped all the way home as soon as it happened because the pain was so extremely intense. All my friends followed behind. I bet they got a kick out of it. Within a few days I wanted to hit the hand rail again but no dice. I couldn't ollie for a couple of months.

I hope yours heals up quick.

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 27, 2014, 10:08 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Oct 27, 2014, 10:03:
Frags4Fun wrote on Oct 27, 2014, 10:00:
I'm hoping that the PS4 will have a sale this holiday season. I want to play The Last of Us and GTA5.

LoU was fantastic. It leaves a mark behind.

That's what I heard. I've been holding out for a better price on the PS4 so that I can get the nod from the Mrs to buy one. There are a couple of other games I'd like to have for the holiday break as well. I get 17 days off from work and hope to spend a good portion of that time getting caught up on some gaming.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 27, 2014, 10:00 Frags4Fun

I'm hoping that the PS4 will have a sale this holiday season. I want to play The Last of Us and GTA5.  

563 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo