Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Frags4Fun

Real Name Frags4Fun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Frags4Fun
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2011, 00:55
Total Comments 573 (Apprentice)
User ID 57016

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans
26. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 13:50 Frags4Fun

Xero wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 11:00:
I haven't read into this one too much, nor watched that many videos to prevent spoiling it. Can anyone confirm that it plays similar to the original Dragon Age Origins?

I only ask because Dragon Age 2 sucked major in the direction they took it. I preferred the original much much more.

I'm about to put together a beast of a PC rig finally and planning on some big titles to go a long with it and this is one I have in mind but not sure just yet about jumping on it. The idea that they are releasing free content is awesome but not a deciding point when I buy games.

It's more like Origins with better graphics. I only played the second one for about 8-10 hours and then quit due to the copy and paste instances. The new one has plenty of "Oh shit, that was awesome!" moments.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 9, 2014, 10:38 Frags4Fun

Bad idea, Microsoft. I will not pay a monthly fee so that you can spy on me and my data.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans
2. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 10:17 Frags4Fun

I hope this goes for the PS4 version. It's pretty good actually.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Star Wars New Light Saber Dec 5, 2014, 11:36 Frags4Fun

When I saw the SW trailer and that new light saber appeared, I was like, how the hell can he use that without cutting his own hand off at the wrist when he/she swings it around?

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 2014, 11:53.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 29, 2014, 11:59 Frags4Fun

At this rate, Dayz should be ready somewhere around 2032. Stay tuned.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2014, 11:47 Frags4Fun

So strange. Our baster didn't survive either but my wife taped it together. That's right, she taped it together! It cracked from one end to the other. I laughed when she showed it to me. She freaked out a little when she discovered it. You and her share the same birthday too. Makes me wonder about this reality when I see such similar 'coincidences'.

This comment was edited on Nov 29, 2014, 11:53.

18. Re: Amazon Portal Nov 27, 2014, 17:57 Frags4Fun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 27, 2014, 15:23:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 21:32:
My wife and I are trying to order things from Amazon. Is there any way to verify that the link that's on Bluesnews is actually giving Blue credit when we check out? It doesn't show anything on amazon for us to verify it. Sorry for being a newb. Just want to make sure we do it right.

If you use the link, send Blue an email and he will look for it. There is no indication on our end. Just use the link and check out. The cookie lasts for a limited time (hours not minutes).

I didn't know it was a cookie. It should work fine then. We bought a kitchen set and some other stuff for our daughter. My wife will use that link whenever she buys stuff from Amazon, which is fairly frequently.

News Comments > Thanksgiving Metaverse
1. FCC and AT&T Nov 27, 2014, 17:51 Frags4Fun

Seems pointless since they aren't really rolling out fiber anyway. They bluffed that they would put a freeze on their non existent fiber roll-out and now they're back to what, lying to everyone? Only in America.  

9. Amazon Portal Nov 26, 2014, 21:32 Frags4Fun

My wife and I are trying to order things from Amazon. Is there any way to verify that the link that's on Bluesnews is actually giving Blue credit when we check out? It doesn't show anything on amazon for us to verify it. Sorry for being a newb. Just want to make sure we do it right.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Dayz Nov 24, 2014, 14:59 Frags4Fun

A year later and progress on the game is barely noticeable, unless you count hats and random junk as progress. Some core mechanics are still broken and are likely to never be fixed. They need to scrap the entire engine and start over with a better one. Maybe then they would make some actual progress.

Dayz on Rockstar's engine (the one used for GTA V (RAGE)) would be amazing. They would need to add a more realistic ballistics systems but other than that, it would be way better than using the ARMA engine(s).

The Dayz mod will always be one of my favorite games but the SA is junk and I gave up hope for it ages ago. They're just milking it and will eventually wrap up development and run away with everyone's money. I doubt very much that the final version will be much better than this turd they call alpha.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
28. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2014, 08:31 Frags4Fun

I played another hour of GTAV last night and the graphics in first person are excellent. I'm shocked that a PS4 can pump out such good visuals. I was also shocked when I saw the game on Xbox 360 last year. I can't wait for the weekend so I can actually get into it and unlock Trevor.  

16. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 13:15 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:51:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:44:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:35:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:02:
nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 09:26:
GTA? Controversial? Really????
It's an M rated game, so how is this controversial?

Because clueless parents blindly buy shit for their 6 year old kid and then get mad when he goes to the strip club as part of the game.....

I was in line yesterday at Gamestop to pick up my copy of GTAV and a lady was buying it for her 12 year old. So disturbing.

Wow. You should have struck up a conversation with the kid and watched mom's face: "Hey man, did you hear you can get a blowjob from the hookers in first person now? <pulls out phone> Here, it's on youtube!"

I was so annoyed. I did get a good laugh out of your comment though. That would have been epic. I probably would have gotten arrested for discussing such things with a 12 year old. She actually said to another woman that she was with that he was 12.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 11:44 Frags4Fun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 11:35:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:02:
nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 09:26:
GTA? Controversial? Really????
It's an M rated game, so how is this controversial?

Because clueless parents blindly buy shit for their 6 year old kid and then get mad when he goes to the strip club as part of the game.....

I was in line yesterday at Gamestop to pick up my copy of GTAV and a lady was buying it for her 12 year old. So disturbing.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 09:05 Frags4Fun

I didn't have any issues with GTAV on PS4. I bought the Disc version though so maybe that has something to do with it, or not. The patch downloaded very quickly and installed without a hitch. I did link my accounts from previous gen and that went fine as well. I didn't transfer my character though because I wanted to start fresh.

The first person mode is amazing! It's obvious that they didn't just bolt it on. They really went all out to rebuild a lot of the game to make it work well.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 16:10 Frags4Fun

DrSquick wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 15:57:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:51:
nin wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:05:
Damn, check out how clear the sky is...you can see for miles.

Sarcasm?

Yeah I'm confused too, it doesn't really look any better than the PS3, does it?

I'm guessing sarcasm because it doesn't look that great. I hope it's just the weather. :/

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 11:51 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 11:05:
Damn, check out how clear the sky is...you can see for miles.

Sarcasm?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2014, 10:45 Frags4Fun

I have informed Mrs. Frags4Fun that she is to use these links whenever using Amazon.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week
2. Re: Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week Nov 7, 2014, 10:59 Frags4Fun

I'm happy since I just started playing on the PS4 last week (almost max level on PC). This double xp will help me get some much needed unlocks.

I'm really enjoying playing on the console because it presents new challenges with the controls whereas the PC was getting boring.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS
13. Re: Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS Nov 6, 2014, 14:26 Frags4Fun

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 14:06:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 14:03:
Wait, do you really only have 2GB of RAM?
No no I was just kidding around

Ok, good. I was about to go digging through my cabinets and mail you some RAM.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 6, 2014, 14:05 Frags4Fun

Google Glass is already taking a toll on my vision with all the crap I keep reading about it.  

573 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo