Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Frags4Fun

Real Name Frags4Fun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Frags4Fun
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2011, 00:55
Total Comments 491 (Amateur)
User ID 57016

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PC GTA5 First-Person Support?
11. Re: PC GTA5 First-Person Support? Sep 22, 2014, 11:09 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 10:40:
siapnar wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 10:28:
Would be extremely difficult to have a first person view considering the Euphoria animation system creates so many random movements.

Sure, it can switch to 3rd person when you fall/die/etc, but there are plenty of times where it may get puke worthy in 1st person just running around

People have already modded the console versions to add it, so if they can do it, R* can...

Thanks for the link, nin!

Well, I know what I'll be trying tonight. I was wishing for this a couple of weeks ago. It would be great if they put this and aim-down-sights in the game as well.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Rift Reaction Sep 21, 2014, 13:30 Frags4Fun

That was hilarious!  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 18, 2014, 19:54 Frags4Fun

Cutter wrote on Sep 18, 2014, 19:20:
Such bullshit that they can cop a plea and avoid the death penalty. In clear cut cases like this it should be like China. Just take them out back of the courthouse, put a bullet in them and bill their families for everything.

I totally agree! Why should they get to live and we, as tax payers, pay for these types of scumbags?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 17, 2014, 10:47 Frags4Fun

Task wrote on Sep 17, 2014, 10:05:
Basically the government is the Mafia.

^Pretty much this^

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2014, 10:31 Frags4Fun

I too stopped using my right mouse for run forward recently. I did it that way ever since the days of Quake. The reason why I stopped was because a few months ago a friend gave me a Logitech G13 gamepad and I use the analog stick for movement. It actually frees up four other fingers/keys (5 if you count run/walk toggle) to perform other tasks and I can do all my movement on just the thumb.

It's amazing for games that support analog movement because you can go from creeping along very slowly to a full run by varying the pressure that you put on the stick just like when you use an xbox360 controller. That variable movement speed works great in games like BF3/4 and any ARMA games where sneaking around is beneficial. For games that don't support analog movement, you just set the stick to WASD or whatever and it can be changed on the fly. I even ordered a backup cheap on ebay because I don't think that I could ever go back to my old controls which where M2=Forward, W=Back, A&D=Strafe. It seems that I can change directions much faster with the stick as well and it also makes it impossible to press opposite directions simultaneously which can happen on the old setup. I'm surprised that those pads haven't been more popular.

EDIT: I still use Right Mouse for run forward when I am playing on my laptop or other computers that don't have the G13.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2014, 20:29.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 15, 2014, 19:41 Frags4Fun

So why do we buy consoles? I mean, your phone will be powerful enough to power any game in two more generations. And, so, why buy a console?

I had to /facepalm on this.

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
65. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 20:00 Frags4Fun

I was planning to play this over Christmas break because I get 2 weeks off. Last Christmas break I spent most of my evenings playing it on 360 after the Mrs went to bed and had a blast. I was totally psyched to be able to redo it on PC this holiday season and now I'm so disappointed.

Hey Rockstar, you're a bunch of greedy whores and you'll never get another cent from me. It's painfully obvious that you are trying to cash in, again...

F%^& you!

And you people who believe that this isn't motivated by greed are incredibly naive. It's better than being an apologist though.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2014, 20:10.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Facebook Messenger Sep 2, 2014, 13:03 Frags4Fun

Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:15:
The easiest way to not have to deal with this bullshit is not to use Facebook. You can completely bypass it and still have a normal, fulfilling life with friends whom actually see you, face to face, instead of clicking an icon.

It may seem strange at first, even discomforting, but it can be done. You'll even get stories out of it that begin with "Do you remember that time we..."

Unfortunately, facebook has profiles on people like you who who never even signed up so it's not so simple to just avoid being a part of it. All you can do is try to minimize the amount and accuracy of the data they collect on you.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 10:10 Frags4Fun

Aaww, they got me good. Doh!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Facebook Messenger Sep 2, 2014, 10:05 Frags4Fun

That facebook messenger page reads like lawyer speak to me. The way they word it still leaves many questions about whether or not they are using it to spy on people.

For instance -

"Some have claimed that the app is always using your phone's camera and microphone to see and hear what you're doing. These reports aren't true, and many have been corrected. Still, we want to address some concerns you might have."

That could very well mean that while they aren't ALWAYS using a phones camera and mic, they are still occasionally using it without the users knowledge and the way they worded it makes what they said true and deceptive to the average person. I have zero proof to back me up here but I don't think it would be a great stretch for what I said to be true since that sort of legal speak happens all the time.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. 15 Year Old Swatter Sep 2, 2014, 09:56 Frags4Fun

I have zero sympathy for this moron. Enjoy prison life!  

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 12, 2014, 23:14 Frags4Fun

Cutter wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 14:02:
And this employee and the DEA agents involved aren't all fired and going to prison why exactly?

'Murica

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
11. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 12, 2014, 23:04 Frags4Fun

RIP Dayz - PC.

Take the money and run, Dean, take the money and run.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2014, 16:22 Frags4Fun

Such a sad feeling to know that he's gone. It feels like a small piece of me has died. Such a strange thing. The last time I felt like this with a celebrity passing was when Steve Irwin died. Eventually we'll all be nothing more than text and images on a server somewhere.  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2014, 20:01 Frags4Fun

No worries. Enjoy yourself. We'll all be here whenever you return.  

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 23:29 Frags4Fun

Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 18:53:
Frags4Fun wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 12:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 11:28:
Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

What is this Cap flick that you speak of?

I totally agree about the scaring people and stripping their liberty. It bugs me that the masses don't see it. ermagerd, the terrorz!

Cap tain America 2. Cap, man! When one just says Cap, one is obviously referring to Captain America. Toff

It was actually a very cool scene with him arguing with Fury, 'This isn't freedom, it's fear.'

AAhhh I had no idea what you were referring to.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 4, 2014, 23:27 Frags4Fun

My guess is that this has already been used with great success to destabilize various regions around the globe.  

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 12:09 Frags4Fun

Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 11:28:
Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

What is this Cap flick that you speak of?

I totally agree about the scaring people and stripping their liberty. It bugs me that the masses don't see it. ermagerd, the terrorz!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
14. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 29, 2014, 18:51 Frags4Fun

If anything, the prices will be the same as last two generations at release or they will be even higher.  

News Comments > Op Ed
32. Re: Op Ed Jul 24, 2014, 09:26 Frags4Fun

The author is totally butthurt! LOL! Pathetic actually.

I wonder if he stormed off to his room and had a tantrum after. He sounds like he's put a lot of thought into trying to convince himself that consoles are better. He probably bought an expensive game and installed it on his moms computer and when it wouldn't run he had a fit.

491 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo