Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Frags4Fun

Real Name Frags4Fun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Frags4Fun
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2011, 00:55
Total Comments 611 (Apprentice)
User ID 57016

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 28, 2015, 08:53 Frags4Fun

Destiny has an economy?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Deactivating Far Cry 4 Keys; Cites Fraud
27. Re: Ubisoft Deactivating Far Cry 4 Keys; Cites Fraud Jan 26, 2015, 16:17 Frags4Fun

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 16:00:
Flatline wrote on Jan 26, 2015, 15:36:
G2A has always been of nebulous legality anyway hasn't it?
There's nothing wrong with G2A. The problem in most cases comes from marketplace(individuals selling) keys which are different from G2A keys.

I bought a key for Windows 8.1 Pro from that site and it was the best $15 I've spent in years. So far, that key has activated Windows 8.1 on 2 of my computers. I'm not sure how that works, but it does.

Thanks for pointing me to that site! You told me about it like 6 months ago.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2015, 11:21 Frags4Fun

That archer is insane!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 26, 2015, 11:12 Frags4Fun

Let's hope that this is true. I've really enjoyed the PS4 since buying it at the end of October but the selection of games is terrible, which causes the prices of even mediocre games to be priced too high.  

News Comments > TOXIKK Early Access
13. Re: TOXIKK Early Access Jan 24, 2015, 14:55 Frags4Fun

ViRGE wrote on Jan 24, 2015, 07:04:
Jerykk wrote on Jan 24, 2015, 06:49:
Not enough gadgets? T:A had way more weapons and items than any of its predecessors.
I suspect he meant deployables. Motion sensors, turrets, sensor jammers, inv/ammo stations, cameras, etc. Not to mention the obscene number of deployables in mods such as Shifter.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

I just couldn't take the time or justify spending the money for that game. The few things that I did unlock through grinding were not very satisfying to me. I would have gladly paid $60 for a boxed version at the time but to get all the unlocks was something like $120+. The game just wasn't good enough (imo) for me to go that route. I haven't tried it since it first came out though so maybe it got better.

A quick google search shows that they eventually had an option to unlock everything for $30. I kinda wish that I knew about that back in 2013.

News Comments > DayZ Early Access Sells 3M
7. Re: DayZ Early Access Sells 3M Jan 24, 2015, 14:46 Frags4Fun

From what I have heard about H1Z1 being a cash grab, I bet even more people will end up buying DayZ SA.  

7. Re: TOXIKK Early Access Jan 23, 2015, 17:55 Frags4Fun

jdreyer wrote on Jan 23, 2015, 16:35:
Frags4Fun wrote on Jan 23, 2015, 16:26:
I wish that Tribes 1 or 2 would be remade on a modern engine. Damn I miss those two games. :\

Did you ever play Tribes: Ascend?

Yeah, it was ok. Just didn't feel like a real Tribes game with the unlocks. Plus it didn't have enough gadgets and stuff. One of my favorite things about Tribes 1/2 was setting up turrets and sensors and cameras. There were so many possible loadout combinations in those first two games. Plus the physics seemed better. The maps were better as well. The maps in Ascend are too flat. Not enough Skiing.

I wish Dynamix could be resurrected to make a true 3rd sequel.

3. Re: TOXIKK Early Access Jan 23, 2015, 16:26 Frags4Fun

I wish that Tribes 1 or 2 would be remade on a modern engine. Damn I miss those two games. :\  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Beta Incentive
4. Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Incentive Jan 21, 2015, 11:25 Frags4Fun

nin wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 10:48:
Jackplug wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 10:21:
If noone does it, they will still give it out cos they will fear that noone wants to buy it.

I'm thinking this and Evolve could be the two big flops of the year.

Nah, the drones are going to buy Hardline. I hope you're right though. I'm still bitter about the terrible BF3/4 releases.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 21, 2015, 09:39 Frags4Fun

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 18:53:
So much for the hilarious entertainment we get from making fun of all the idiots who believe an Onion article. XD

I'm going to miss that.

News Comments > LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com
36. Re: LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com Jan 21, 2015, 08:36 Frags4Fun

I wish someone would make a new Jedi Knight game.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 20, 2015, 13:34 Frags4Fun

Sony's 10% gift is a slap in the face. Bunch of assholes. The PSN was down for 4 days during Christmas which caused me to be unable to see any of the Christmas content and the best the can do is give me a crappy 10% coupon that has to be used on a particular day!? Scumbags. I'm still pissed that I missed the holiday GTAV content.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 17, 2015, 19:50 Frags4Fun

The program has allowed local and state police to seize assets—usually cash and vehicles—without evidence of a crime. If the former owner of the seized property fails to make a case for the return of his or her property, the local and state police were allowed to keep up to 80 percent of the assets, with the remaining portion returning to federal agencies.

This sounds like the exact opposite of innocent until proven guilty.

News Comments > H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology
26. Re: H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology Jan 17, 2015, 19:42 Frags4Fun

I'll be waiting for FrankieonPCin1080p to make some videos on this game.  

News Comments > H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology
25. Re: H1Z1 Airdrop Explanation/Apology Jan 17, 2015, 19:34 Frags4Fun

The last thing we want is it to be a boring item that someone can sneak around and quietly get to find gear without it being contested.

This sounds to me that there won't be any good combat gear laying around that players can scavenge for like in Dayz. I haven't looked into how loot works in this game though so this statement confuses me.

This airdrop system sounds lame to me though. Buying gear is not my idea of fun, especially if I might not even get what I'm paying. If it's ingame currency then it wouldn't be bad. Real world money though, no thanks.

If this is the only way too get good gear, this game is gonna be dead before it reaches 6 months old. I mean, want happens if nobody buys this crap? Am I supposed to wait around for someone to buy an air drop?

I'm feeling too lazy to go look into how this whole thing works though and I may be misunderstanding it.

Damnit! I just want a Dayz that isn't full of bugs, script kiddies and runs at a decent frame rate consisently.

This comment was edited on Jan 17, 2015, 19:40.

News Comments > H1Z1 Refunds
39. Re: H1Z1 Refunds Jan 17, 2015, 19:24 Frags4Fun

If you have a group of friends and each decides to get this airdrop, the group could help the guy who made the purchase and the entire crew could take turns and the own then rest of the server.

I think I'll be skipping this game.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Update Next Month
3. Re: Dark Souls II Update Next Month Jan 15, 2015, 10:18 Frags4Fun

Ludomancer wrote on Jan 15, 2015, 10:09:
Love the idea of the Agape ring.

@Frags4Fun: if it gets pushed to PS4, won't you have to buy it all over again? I find that kind of stuff unacceptable when I already own it for one platform.

I don't like buying it twice but for certain games it's worth it to me.

It's said to be coming to PS4 in April.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Update Next Month
1. Re: Dark Souls II Update Next Month Jan 15, 2015, 10:01 Frags4Fun

I wish that they would push out the PS4 version sooner. I have it on PC but I've really grown to like the Dual Shock 4.  

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed
82. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 08:30 Frags4Fun

My guess would be that those recommended settings will be for medium settings. The amount of detail in this game is incredible.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Obama says hacks show need for cybersecurity law. Jan 14, 2015, 08:26 Frags4Fun

The proposal unveiled Tuesday would allow increased sharing of information on cyber threats from the private sector with protection from liability.

Oh great, more of that protection from liability. Just what we as Americans and consumers need, less protection for us tax payers and more protection for the corporations. Excellent!

611 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo