Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for dangerman7

Real Name dangerman7   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dangerman77
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 6, 2011, 00:41
Total Comments 45 (Suspect)
User ID 57013

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2015, 17:02 dangerman77

"...husband of Kathie Lee Gifford..."

Really? That's what we're going with?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Star Citizen "Feature Creep" and More
49. Re: On Star Citizen Jul 21, 2015, 15:58 dangerman77

"Not long after that we will be releasing the next level of Arena Commander, allowing players with bigger ships to fly them with friends, on maps that are closer in size to the huge ones you’ll have in the final game"

Uh, "maps"?

News Comments > Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out
19. Re: Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out Jun 29, 2015, 19:37 dangerman77

Early adopters never win. Unless, of course, there is no superior v2 of the controller.  

News Comments > Evolve Hunting Season 2 Roll Out Starts Next Month
2. Re: Evolve Hunting Season 2 Roll Out Starts Next Month Jun 18, 2015, 09:30 dangerman77

For all 600 of you still playing.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hitboxes "Being Worked On"
4. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hitboxes May 22, 2015, 11:21 dangerman77

Blue wrote on May 22, 2015, 09:09:
years-old issue ... "We don't have an eta."

I lol'd coffee onto the keyboard for the first time in a while.

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed May 20, 2015, 19:11 dangerman77

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 20, 2015, 19:00:
GOG can bite me. Their anti DRM stance is bullshit. DRM is great as it keeps cheaters from stealing games that publishers work hard to make. I have 100 games on steam and NONE of them have DRM problems. So there is no real DRM issue just alot of people that way to steal things.....

So basically GOG is selling that they offer stolen games easier then steam. No wonder you all like it....

I decided to stare at your avatar until I starting zoning out. The mouth starting moving and it spoke the words of this post in Vin Diesel's voice, and it all made sense.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 18, 2015, 17:02 dangerman77

Dammit, I just bought the EVGA GTX 970 SSC from Newegg on Thursday...and the price has dropped $25 since then.

Edit: Got Newegg to price adjust for me, although they initially only offered me a gift card. I told "Aurora M." I would just refuse the delivery and reorder at the cheaper price, and she relented.

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 2015, 17:15.

News Comments > Endless Free Weekend
2. Re: Endless Free Weekend Apr 16, 2015, 21:06 dangerman77

Dungeon of the Endless is fantastic, and not heralded nearly enough.  

News Comments > WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming?
7. Re: WildStar Off AU Shelves; F2P Coming? Apr 15, 2015, 10:21 dangerman77

A giant sadface made out of pallets of $100 bills that can been seen from the moon.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer
48. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer Apr 11, 2015, 13:51 dangerman77

Is there somewhere online where I can throw my current hardware into some algorithm and have it spit out what I should upgrade first, and how much? Or do I have to pollute reddit/Tom's Hardware/etc and let the people decide?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
9. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 14:26 dangerman77

There are going to be university and graduate-level business courses dedicated solely the development of this game.  

News Comments > Broken Age Act 2 Next Month
4. Re: Broken Age Act 2 Next Month Mar 25, 2015, 14:23 dangerman77

There was more than one person working on it?  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
22. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 21, 2015, 14:02 dangerman77

Sorry guys, that 73rd million was all me. Had a few drinks, put on some John Williams and broke out the credit card last night.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 18, 2015, 16:24 dangerman77

I've had the i5 256gb version for about 2 months now. It is phenomenal piece of technology, and I am using it for much more than I had planned. So much so it has replaced my desktop for everything except for the occasional Steam in-home streaming high-end games (to my Surface).

Metro UI is a crapfest, though. Thank the old gods for Start8.

News Comments > CITIES XXL Trailer; Preorders; Discounts
11. Re: CITIES XXL Trailer; Preorders; Discounts Jan 17, 2015, 16:12 dangerman77

Chairman Roberts?  

News Comments > Lord British's First Game Free on GOG.com
9. Re: Lord British's First Game Free on GOG.com Dec 24, 2014, 15:07 dangerman77

LanikTnt wrote on Dec 24, 2014, 14:53:
Timmeh wrote on Dec 24, 2014, 14:13:
If even one of you idiotic garbage spewing bluewsnews big mouthed no account trolls says even one negative thing about this game or this man, who has done more with his little finger than all of you tripes ever will in your whole life...

I am going to call Satanaclaus down on your sorry asses to deal digital justice.

What he said.

Yah, this thing up here be true.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2014, 15:54 dangerman77

I spent a small fortune seeing one of the Cream reunion shows from the floor of MSG back in 2005. It was a phenomenal experience seeing these three old men (and ONLY these three old men, no fourteen on-stage musicians with synths and female vocalists) build it up and tear it down like in the days of yore. Clapton was Clapton, Baker looked like he was barely going to make it, and Jack looked like a god up there. I grew up listening to them as a teenager (in the nineties, mind you). And it was the greatest show I have ever seen, and as unlikely an experience as I could have hoped for back in 1995, barring Jimi's reanimated corpse leading the Experience at Giants Stadium or something. R.I.P. Jack.  

News Comments > Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin
10. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 8, 2014, 20:18 dangerman77

LgFriess wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 19:58:
Started the game about 4 times but always stop when I reach "the fade." I really want to finish it but that damn part keeps sucking the wind out of my sails.

There's a "skip the Fade" mod on the nexus, although I haven't tried it. Maybe I should, though, as I had the same exact experience as you.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
23. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 1, 2013, 15:11 dangerman77

I just used a pickaxe to punch speed holes into my desktop case to increase the AI in Civ V. I'll be back later to let you know how well it works, probably quantified as a percentage.  

News Comments > Tactical Intervention on Steam Next Month
5. Re: Tactical Intervention on Steam Next Month Jul 3, 2013, 12:53 dangerman77

Seriously, who writes his copy, Derek Smart?  

45 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo