Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Christian Levesque

Real Name Christian Levesque   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cyant
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2011, 14:38
Total Comments 50 (Suspect)
User ID 56996

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > New GeForce GPUs & Drivers
60. Re: New GeForce GPUs & Drivers Sep 20, 2014, 08:26 Cyant

Bought a 970 GTX to replace my old (but still good performing) Geforce 295 GTX. Had that card from it's release to now so a few months short of 6 years with the same GPU!

Of course I had a second 295 GTX but it eventualy died on me

Gonna buy a second 970 once I get one of those LG 34 inch 21:9 beast

So lets see...
Nvidia Riva TNT
Nvidia Riva TNT 2 Ultra
Nvidia Geforce 2 GTS
ATI 9700 Pro
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX
GeForce GTX 295
then
GeForce GTX 295 SLI
then
GeForce GTX 295

Soon Geforce 970 GTX and then later SLI

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Servers Upgraded to Address Lag
21. Re: Battlefield 4 Servers Upgraded to Address Lag Apr 25, 2014, 16:29 Cyant

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 25, 2014, 10:14:
but if your whining about Origin, it's no different from Steam.

Uhhh it's plenty different from Steam (in a bad way)...

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 18:23 Cyant

Can't wait to see VR goggles enabled apps... wait nevermind VR is fad like 3d right? Or so they say...  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Apr 3, 2014, 09:23 Cyant

Are they THAT concerned they will canibalize sales of their miniatures to make a proper turn based game to mimic tabletop gameplay??

News Comments > Molyneux: Indie Revival "Won't Last"
67. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 26, 2014, 09:02 Cyant

He's wrong.

In the 80's you had to get shelf space to sell your product. You would get that by having a deal with publishers.

Now you just need to publish it on the app store / steam.

So yeah I agree they HAD to before but now they don't.

19. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 17, 2014, 17:42 Cyant

The microsoft cloud is a way to turn off the servers soon after the 2nd version of the game is released so you cant play the old version and need to buy the new one. That is all.  

News Comments > THIEF System Requirements - Mantle Support via Post-Release Patch
20. Re: THIEF System Requirements - Mantle Support via Post-Release Patch Feb 23, 2014, 19:21 Cyant

Quboid wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 19:15:
Is the first level a tutorial? I can understand that being linear.
Well its not like it wasn't expected... We are used to it...
http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/BITmX.jpg

News Comments > THIEF System Requirements - Mantle Support via Post-Release Patch
19. Re: THIEF System Requirements - Mantle Support via Post-Release Patch Feb 23, 2014, 19:18 Cyant

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 19:07:
Overon wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 18:51:
I hope that that picture is not representative of the level design in Thief. Because if it is, that's a disgrace and a step backwards and representative of console level design.
Since they've had a 17 minutes video released of a play through of the complete first level I think that picture is pretty accurate.
There's also a gamespot "lets play" video on youtube where they play the game for a good 45 minutes.

Thanks god the PS4 and Xbox One have 8 GB of Ram, no more stuck with crappy PC ports because game have to be steamlined to work on consoles with 512MB of ram. Oh wait...

15. Re: THIEF System Requirements - Mantle Support via Post-Release Patch Feb 23, 2014, 19:05 Cyant

Squirmer wrote on Feb 23, 2014, 17:23:
Level design comparison: http://i.imgur.com/om7LJLQ.jpg
More like this: http://imageshack.com/a/img837/4504/ksb5.png

News Comments > Fallout 4 TMed
42. Re: Fallout 4 TMed Nov 18, 2013, 00:54 Cyant

please be PS4 / Xbox One/ PC only (as in dont get constrained by 512MB ram consoles)

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2013, 00:59.

News Comments > DayZ Gameplay Trailer
41. Re: DayZ Gameplay Trailer Nov 17, 2013, 16:34 Cyant

netnerd85 wrote on Nov 16, 2013, 23:59:
Whats with all the motion BLUR, I am NOT putting up with that shit... can barely turn without the screen going fuzzy, what the hell.

Has been recorded on a 3dfX Voodoo 5 6000 with the blur feature enabled.

News Comments > New 7 Days to Die Alpha
6. Re: New 7 Days to Die Alpha Nov 12, 2013, 17:35 Cyant

This game is awesome don't let the "Alpha" fool you this works great, it has some kinks but nothing game breaking. Started to play 3 weeks ago, this version improve a lot. Cant wait to see version 3.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Sep 28, 2013, 19:34 Cyant

Only give them access to a device with no credit card attached? Keep the password to yourself maybe? sigh...  

News Comments > NVIDIA: "No Longer Possible" for Consoles to Better PC Graphics
35. Re: NVIDIA: Sep 24, 2013, 13:50 Cyant

1.5 billion in graphic research not 1.5 billion on generic R&D... learn to read.

Yes when it comes to graphic Nvidia and AMD are bigger than Sony and Microsoft. That is why they use AMD and Nvidia chips instead of Sony or Microsoft grapgic adapters... duh.

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Sep 20, 2013, 11:59 Cyant

Not clicking that piece of shit... However hard it is to resist.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year
12. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year Sep 17, 2013, 15:26 Cyant

The maps being almost always identical was what killed it for me got bored so fast. At least in D2 you didnt knew if you had to go east on Map X and west on map Y.  

65. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 16, 2013, 18:55 Cyant

Easy fix make it check the internet one time for install, if the date is passed then ok it works, if the internet is not available to you ask for a code you get from a toll free number but only after the street date is passed. After the code or online check is passed no need for another check.

There, I fixed your problem Rockstar. I will take my cut in 5$ bills in a kiddy pool so I can roll in it. You are welcome.

News Comments > Steam Family Sharing Announced; Will Allow Game Lending
42. Re: Steam Family Sharing Announced; Will Allow Game Lending Sep 11, 2013, 16:24 Cyant

FINALLY I WILL KILL THE BOSS!!! YES YES!!!! *You have been kicked from the game because the owner of the library launched Super Meat Boy" NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Access and System Requirements
18. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Access and System Requirements Sep 9, 2013, 23:01 Cyant

I will buy it on the steam summer sale... What it's not on steam? Oh well more money for other games Fuck Origin.

Soon my computer will be out of date... I will need a 4K screen to display blues tweets... Lets see if I can block them like the ads... Hmmmm...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 27, 2013, 13:48 Cyant

PS4 development 'not that much of a difference' from PS3, says Battlefield 4 dev

Should read:

Battlefield 4 'not that much of a different' from Battlefield 3, says Battlefield 4 corridor map designer

50 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo