Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TommyRandomNumber

Real Name TommyRandomNumber   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname StaticRandomNumber
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 10, 2011, 22:03
Total Comments 57 (Suspect)
User ID 56930

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads
25. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 17:19 StaticRandomNumber

OK, that is good to know, have been patiently waiting for the PC version and hadn't look into all the details.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads
21. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 16:16 StaticRandomNumber

I am waiting for post launch where bonus is removed.

If you get all that in-game cash upfront you can go straight from BB gun to mini-gun (I imagine) or Beetle to Porsche, where is the fun in that.

I could always restrain myself, but noticed it with Fallout New Vegas as well where I bought the bundle with all the DLC and on first playthrough, I started out with a grenade launcher and could take on the legion right from the get go.

Maybe just me, but I like the feel of getting that slightly better equipment in increments.

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Delayed?
3. Re: Dead Island 2 Delayed? Apr 8, 2015, 16:12 StaticRandomNumber

Wonder if Dying Light (inferiority complex or simple zombie saturation) has something to do with it, haven't tried Dying Light yet, but its on my list based on the videos I have seen.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Spring Break Event Underway
2. Re: PAYDAY 2 Spring Break Event Underway Mar 13, 2015, 19:42 StaticRandomNumber

Just kicked off my next infamy level. Looking forward to some map updates and hopefully some new missions as well.

>> Where did I put that drill...
Just listen for the noise when it breaks... will happen real soon.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 10, 2015, 15:10 StaticRandomNumber

Not that I am a fan of Lindsey Graham , but never having written an email might actually just show how well he understands internet privacy and how bad it is.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 10, 2015, 04:23 StaticRandomNumber

A watch you have to charge everyday is like having a car you have to push. But I have to hand it to the marketing department at Apple, they are featuring it as "All Day Battery", making it sound not too bad, until you think about it.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 26, 2015, 15:18 StaticRandomNumber

I am in the Anthem boat with the other 78.8 million.

With SSN stolen, it should be credit protection/repair for life right?, if those who stole it waited 3 years, nobody will have it fresh in mind, although I suspect this won't be the last time my personal info will be stolen.

If you have followed the TurboTax stories, it is perfectly ok to use the same SSN as somebody else multiple times, that won't prevent the filing to IRS.

Only 3 weeks to a month later TurboTax will notify IRS of any potential fraud.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 26, 2014, 11:52 StaticRandomNumber

So much for the condemnation of click bait yesterday  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 25, 2014, 23:05 StaticRandomNumber

That video of the disabled gamer was awe inspiring.  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
10. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Jun 27, 2014, 17:58 StaticRandomNumber

Awesome to see some more W40K, I am sucker for that universe. Although wary of some of the less fortunate attemtpts previously, but will definitely keep an eye on it.

There is actually a animated movie: "Ultramarines The Movie", oddly I got it a few years back, now that I am looking from the descriptions it's the same movie, but they appeared to have re-labelled it and given it a new cover.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 17, 2014, 16:11 StaticRandomNumber

Would actually claim Google Maps as GPS is safer than my regular GPS as it gives me much better info on what lane I should be in well ahead of time.

Sure trying to fiddle with the maps app while driving is just as dangerous as texting, but so is fiddling with the on-dashboard GPS device or in-dash device.

From my viewpoint the in-device dash is even more dangerous in my opinion as it in some cars sit down in the middle, so you have to look even further down/away from the road, where as the on-dashboard and phone mount sits on top, so even if distracted you can still see the road at the same time.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 16, 2014, 15:17 StaticRandomNumber

I hear what you are saying, sports is definitely the big issue of not having cable, I am not saying they have to do away with their old model, just be nice if they would add some more (commercial free) options.

There are a number of decent legal streaming services for sports now (but not enough), particularly I like the foxsoccer2go.com, good price and lots of matches, and live.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 16, 2014, 11:47 StaticRandomNumber

Netflix and other streaming services are great, but for me, the number one reason for not having Pay TV is simply the commercials, not because of Netflix, Netflix just makes it easier to do without regular TV, it doesn't replace Pay TV.

Give me an option to buy regular TV channels without commercials and I will happily pay a premium.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 14, 2014, 18:07 StaticRandomNumber

Sleeping dogs seemed so interesting, and I bought it for PC, but the controls simply killed it for me and after 7 hours of total play time I simply had to call it quits.

News Comments > CryENGINE Subscriptions Announced
14. Re: CryENGINE Subscriptions Announced Mar 20, 2014, 15:50 StaticRandomNumber

State of Decay uses CryEngine 3? How can it run so badly then?

I played Crysis 3 just fine, but State of Decay lags badly in so many places... I guess it's not all about the engine after all.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Announcement This Month?
17. Re: Duke Nukem Announcement This Month? Feb 1, 2014, 18:28 StaticRandomNumber

Top/Down RPG?

Wonder if this will be a Phone/Tablet game?

News Comments > February is Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month
15. Re: February is Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month Jan 28, 2014, 20:28 StaticRandomNumber

I am aware I might also have a slight disadvantage being new to it... but easier to blame it on the guns  

News Comments > February is Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month
10. Re: February is Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month Jan 28, 2014, 17:37 StaticRandomNumber

I just got it a week ago, so this works great for me.

Annoying running around with a BB gun to start with, while everyone else has the equivalent of a "machine gun rocket launcher "

News Comments > Steam Top 10
45. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2014, 00:16 StaticRandomNumber

People paid $50 for Battlefield 4, think DayZ may not be as pretty but has more polish in terms of stability.  

News Comments > Michael Abrash's VR Talk Slides
4. Re: Michael Abrash's VR Talk Slides Jan 19, 2014, 15:39 StaticRandomNumber

His blog in general is worth reading, even when he first started, before Valve was connected with Oculus, he was writing about latency issues with 3D glasses. But then he also started writing about a lot of economics (I guess somewhat related to the Steam trading cards), I am not sure where they are going with it, but I really don't like that piece of it.  

57 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo