Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ZenFury

Real Name ZenFury   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 27, 2011, 06:35
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 56884

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Tripwire on Red Orchestra 2 Stats Reset
1. Re: Tripwire on Red Orchestra 2 Stats Reset Oct 13, 2011, 12:24 ZenFury

Now if they would just add an option to turn off the terrible voice acting.......  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Always-on DRM?
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Always-on DRM? Oct 8, 2011, 12:21 ZenFury

Well there WAS the Cryzone Sector 23 project but it's been stuck at 80% completion forever,so it's probably dead.Wish the L.U.R.K. team was still around to mod Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat like they did SoC. Then I could dust those games off and have a gay old time.  

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Patched
8. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Patched Sep 23, 2011, 04:08 ZenFury

This game will be lucky to have 2000 regular players once the dust settles.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Announced
25. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Announced Jun 16, 2011, 23:04 ZenFury

Another one already?Just one more and the game will cost $120!Console ppl can have this joke of a game.All previous versions of CoD are dead/dying/hackfests.Brink and Homefront fizzled.CS = corny graphics and tons of hackers.I'm moving on to Red Orchestra 2[a REAL pc game with some killer mods already in the work],and then maybe BF3 later on.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Patch Prepares for Mods
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Patch Prepares for Mods May 27, 2011, 03:06 ZenFury

Looks like Treyarch slipped in some improvements to Combat Training too that they did'nt list.2 new game modes-Hardcore TDM and Hardcore FFA.Still no objective game modes and sadly you still can't Prestige.The bots now use claymores,rcxds,camera spikes,etc.The AI seems a little better too.I think they have been making small improvements to the bot AI in all the last patches.I hope they add more if they patch BLOPS again,like CTF and DEM mode for bots[I know you can enable them with commands but the bots are unable to take/hold objectives so it's kind of pointless].Also enabling bots to climb would be cool too.CT is a nice break from the hackers,lag,jerky server admins and such that you encounter in regular MP.Who knows, maybe I'll pony up for the Escalation pack now just to play the new maps in CT,especially if custom maps won't be allowed,as ASeven mentioned.  

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo