Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ithilkir

Real Name Ithilkir   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ithilkir
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 11, 2011, 06:44
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 56590

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer
58. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:47 Ithilkir

Prez wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 17:42:
A pretty eclectic range of discussions going on here, but I like the idea of EA going tits-up, regardless of how improbable it is. Assuming that Bioware could survive and become their own studio again, I don't see a down-side.

Best/worst case scenario (depending on who you are) would for the share prices to drop a lot and they sell off some assests such as BioWare (probably to Activision)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer
41. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:20 Ithilkir

How about this from Marketwatch.com ?
Link

EA falls on broker concerns about 'Star Wars'

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Shares of Electronic Arts Inc. fell nearly 3% to $17.75 on Thursday morning after an analyst with Brean Murray Carret & Co. cut his price target on the stock to $22 from $28, citing concerns about the recently released online multi-player game "Star Wars: The Old Republic." In a note to clients, analyst Todd Mitchell wrote that "creeping concerns" about the performance of "Star Wars" -- which was released in late December -- is causing him to trim his earnings estimates for the 2013 fiscal year. "Specifically, initial sales appear to be below expectations, and casual observation of early play is causing us to rethink our churn assumptions," Mitchell wrote.

News Comments > The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Footage/Interview
48. Re: The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Footage/Interview Oct 23, 2011, 14:11 Ithilkir

I'm with the people that never had any crashes as well. Played Morrowind and Oblivion without any problems at all. Oblivion from launch so without patches. I honestly don't remember the game crashing out or bugging at any point, if there was any it only happened once or the effect was so minor that it had a negligible effect on my game play.

Mind you, haters gonna hate regardless.

News Comments > RIFT Free Trial
9. Re: RIFT Free Trial May 11, 2011, 02:48 Ithilkir

And here's the obligatory Refer a friend link

www.riftgame.com

Rift is good, it's a good comfot zone for those that have played WoW but like something different, one thing I will say though is that dont go in with high expectations for PvP, that's still very rough around the edges.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo