Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Johnathon

Real Name Johnathon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dtrick
Email DTRICK2069@LIVE.COM
ICQ None given.
Description PC gamer turned console, PS3 w/ Kinect & Move.
Homepage http://www.dnwest.com
Signed On Apr 29, 2011, 14:41
Total Comments 9 (Suspect)
User ID 56409

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming
149. Re: RAGE PC Texture Fix Coming Oct 22, 2011, 18:25 Dtrick

I played Rage on my PS3 and personally the game is fun but way to short. 2 levels.... really?!... with some small area's scattered in between the 2 towns to get your murder on and complete quests, I am really disapointed with Id Software on this game. I know i didnt keep up with the news on this game as it was being made but i recall reading that this game was going to be a destructable enviroment... amoung other things that i did NOT see in this game. And are they not going to fix the screen tearing on the consoles?  

PC gamer turned PS3 player w/ Kinect & move.
Sent from my HTC HD7 WP7 phone.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

PC Gaming > What if Steam...
5. No subject Jun 3, 2011, 14:11 Dtrick

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before but, will we see any older games updated to be cross-platform capable from steam?  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Announced
31. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Announced Jun 1, 2011, 18:52 Dtrick

I have been waiting for 10+ years for a new carmageddon and if its anything close to what the first one was, my money is as good as in their pockets. I loved the first carmageddon & the splat pack, and while the second game didnt live up to my desires it was still fun. I finally got the first Carmageddon & The Splat Pack workin on my win7 machine and been playing them for the last few days, but... I cant wait to see some pics and video of the new game.  

News Comments > Carmageddon Countdown
57. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 27, 2011, 14:49 Dtrick

swaaye wrote on May 26, 2011, 13:47:
Actually it's a terrible racing game.

It is an awesome pedestrian slaughter fest and destruction derby game though. Hell there's even a bit of world exploration to do with the crazy maps.

Your right, "racing game" is not very acturate, I dont ever recall winning a race by finishing the laps. I always destroyed the opponents to win each race. I have tried and tried to get C1 to run on my win7 machine, I tried dosbox and so far have been unable to play it. I keep gettin an error sayin fullscreen mode not supported.

This comment was edited on May 27, 2011, 14:54.

51. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 23, 2011, 11:05 Dtrick

Bumpy wrote on May 23, 2011, 09:33:
Having recently, last week actually, purchased both C1 and C2. I also prefer the sprites, music and gameplay of C1. While C2 certainly is more polished, easier to run; the missing blood tire tracks, driver audio, driver face expressions, level design and quantity of peds are just better done in C1.

C1 has a more psycho, raw, personal feel to it. C2 starts to feel more like a sanctioned racing, car combat game. C1 feels like madness, randomness, free for all on the streets.

I completely agree, my question to you is where did you find both C1 & C2 to buy and how did you run them? Still have a comp using win95/98? I would love to play Carmageddon again.

49. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 23, 2011, 10:54 Dtrick

The first carmageddon was one of the best racing games ever and my all time fav, I cant wait to see what is done with a new ver.  

General Discussion > Duke Forever
2. No subject May 5, 2011, 10:49 Dtrick

Honestly I dont expect anything from DNF,I havent watched but 1 or 2 video's for the game but I didnt see anything that stands out from any other new fps game, another 2-day to beat $60 game that i dont need. I will get it on gamefly to try it but i dont see myself spending the money on buyin the game.  

News Comments > Portal 2 DLC This Summer
76. Re: Portal 2 DLC This Summer May 3, 2011, 14:21 Dtrick

I know I am not anyone important on this forum but Dades seems to know what he talking about so please just give it a rest, my email been blowing up from you to going back and forth about all this. Meanwhile this topic has gotten away from portal DLC and is just Valve related now. I have been also reading forums on http://myaperturelabs.com if anyone cares to join or read along.  

News Comments > Portal 2 DLC This Summer
58. Re: Portal 2 DLC This Summer Apr 29, 2011, 11:32 Dtrick

I played and finished the singleplayer and the co-op by myself since the PSN has been down, which was a decent challenge playin both controllers and getting the timing for the jumps down, but was still just a little to easy & a little to short to pay $50 in my opinion. Glad i only rented it from gamefly. My question is... if portal is cross-platform using steam, will other steam games be able to play cross-platform as well? I would love to play some borderlands with my pc friends.  

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo