Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for IN88fingers

Real Name IN88fingers   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname {PH}88fingers
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2011, 20:38
Total Comments 156 (Novice)
User ID 56316

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Triad Wars Beta Signups; Trailer
3. Re: Triad Wars Beta Signups; Trailer Sep 23, 2014, 10:16 {PH}88fingers

I think F2P can work if done correctly like cosmetics only like in Dota2 etc..  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $53M
40. Re: Star Citizen Passes $53M Sep 18, 2014, 15:24 {PH}88fingers

dj LiTh wrote on Sep 18, 2014, 05:23:
So as someone who didnt back the game, but still wishes them to suceed (even though i have strong doubts), whats the current state of the dog fighting module? It got pretty blasted here on release, i'm curious if they patched it up to a playable (flyable) state?

I have played about 4 hours of the new patch.
I gotta say I'm damn impressed. Been playing with the Warthot HOTAS, the feeling of flying around that race course is pretty fucking amazing.
I had never played any flying games before, this being my first HOTAS experience, I gotta say I'm loving it.

After getting the hang of flying the ship through the race course, I loaded up the waves of AI. got to level wave 7. had a blast.

I gotta admit, I now have pretty high hopes for this game being good. Hell at this early stage, having that racing course really helped learning the flight model and how to control the ships and it's damn fun.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Sep 13, 2014, 19:49 {PH}88fingers

I agree with this guy, learning to fly using this track has been a blast  

News Comments > Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer
21. Re: Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer Sep 13, 2014, 19:35 {PH}88fingers

I just got done playing for a couple hours.
I gotta say I'm damn impressed. Been playing with the Warthot HOTAS and shit, the feeling of flying around that race course is pretty fucking amazing.
I had never played any flying games before, this being my first HOTAS experience, I gotta say I'm loving it.

After getting the hang of flying the ship through the race course, I loaded up the waves of AI. got to level wave 7. had a blast.

I gotta admit, I now have pretty high hopes for this game being good. Hell at this early stage, having that racing course really helped learning the flight model and it's damn fun.

News Comments > Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent
46. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 19:55 {PH}88fingers

Are CJ Parker and Luke the same person?

Kosumo wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 19:24:
Why are people picking on CJ_Parker?, he's just saying his opinon. Disappointed Evilgrin Joker Laugh Shifty

That's it, I'm starting #notyourCJ_Parkerhaters for you all to pick on him on. Beatnik Kick Drinkers Headbang :drunk:

News Comments > Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent
22. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 14:10 {PH}88fingers

ill start playing when I can map my hotas  

News Comments > ArcheAge Open Beta
16. Re: ArcheAge Open Beta Sep 5, 2014, 18:01 {PH}88fingers

I was in the alpha, have had the game for quite a while but didn't get past lvl 15. I see from you guys that you must get to lvl 30 before the WOW clone shit stops.. which to me is too much I guess.
After playing maybe 5-6 hours it just felt way too much like wow all over again and I can't do it.
Uninstalled.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 15, 2014, 18:15 {PH}88fingers

Yeah I ordered April 15th, so I got a few weeks of waiting left at least for my devkit2  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 12, 2014, 14:30 {PH}88fingers

Cutter wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 14:02:
And this employee and the DEA agents involved aren't all fired and going to prison why exactly?

+1

News Comments > F1 2014 Trailer
7. Re: F1 2014 Trailer Aug 12, 2014, 14:14 {PH}88fingers

Thank you both for your comments, I will look into those games!  

News Comments > F1 2014 Trailer
3. Re: F1 2014 Trailer Aug 12, 2014, 11:50 {PH}88fingers

I am no expert in the racing genre at all.
A few months back I bought my father a racing wheel and pedals and installed Euro trucker.
He says he doesn't want to drive a truck and wants to race. I know he likes F1 but this doesn't look like that good of a racing game.

Are there better F1 games out there?
What are some of the best racing games (in general) out there?

News Comments > Capture Added to Star Citizen Arena Commander
4. Re: KEEFOX_CHECKED_FLAG_FALSE Aug 10, 2014, 12:05 {PH}88fingers

yeah you should open up your own digital towel store, seeing how easy it is to get millions from them
let me know when it's up and running

News Comments > Evening Interviews
18. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 9, 2014, 11:37 {PH}88fingers

reading some of these comments sounds like they didn't actually even read the article.

Addressing the issue of staff payments, Yerli is keen to point out that all missed salaries have now been made up,
UNQUOTE

Now, everybody got paid plus inconvenience payments additionally to that, like we promised everybody," the CEO continued.
UNQUOTE

News Comments > Evening Interviews
10. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 8, 2014, 23:13 {PH}88fingers

Redmask wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 21:29:
Crytek would be much safer without Cevat Yerli these days.

Be quiet Cutter, make a point without a temper tantrum or just close your big trap.

pretty much this. although seeing Cutter throw those temper tantrums can be pretty entertaining I must say

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 8, 2014, 12:26 {PH}88fingers

yeah also enjoyed the read. Great article.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands
24. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands Aug 7, 2014, 23:51 {PH}88fingers

Yeah this game will have single player. It will let players setup their own custom servers, private, fully modable.
They will release the mod tools. For those not wanting to partake in the official server, there will be loads of custom ones by fans.

I don't know why this game generates so much hate when they are actually trying to do what PC fans usually whine about not having.
In anycase, I'm in the same boat as above, backed a while ago and am waiting on a more finished product. I'm in no rush and wish them the best of luck to get this going. I also appreciate all the information they are releasing to the public, it's entertainment in and of itself.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands
4. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands Aug 7, 2014, 10:59 {PH}88fingers

InBlack wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 10:56:
For a second there I though that CR had announced an expansion for a game that's years away from release. Wouldnt even surprise me. Not one little bit.

Thanks again for your feedback. Positive As always.

News Comments > Facepunch Announces Riftlight; Defends Rust
9. Re: Facepunch Announces Riftlight; Defends Rust Jul 28, 2014, 11:41 {PH}88fingers

I actually played Rust for many many hours so I've had my fun for the $20 bucks I've put in; I'm really looking forward to what they will do with the new build, it looks great already. And btw, the new experimental build is fully playable. When you launch Rust in steam you have the option to choose new build or legacy one.

Oh and think about this, if Chris Roberts stated that RSI was working on another game, imagine how much shit he would be getting, this site would explode with vitriol.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 11, 2014, 09:13 {PH}88fingers

USD 10,5 million in prize pool
pretty amazing.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 9
5. Re: SLI Jun 16, 2014, 08:41 {PH}88fingers

I had SLI once a few years ago and swore to never again.
Now I just save the money of that 2nd video card and upgrade a year sooner or something. SLI just is never worth the problems.

156 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo