Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Todd Coleman

Real Name Todd Coleman   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Oneprince
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2011, 14:51
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 56287

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced
8. Re: Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced Apr 10, 2014, 12:03 Oneprince

Watching Smedley competently pop open the console and spawn a vehicle just about has me sold outright. Guess he did come from programming roots even if he is now the Prez.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gratuitous Tank Battles Expands
1. Re: Gratuitous Tank Battles Expands Oct 22, 2012, 10:50 Oneprince

Not sure if any of you know the owner, but he put up a grab from the movie Patton (20th Cent Fox) on the product page. Hope he got rights for that or he might get in trouble.  

News Comments > Darkfall: Unholy Wars Announced
4. Re: Darkfall: Unholy Wars Announced Sep 19, 2012, 16:12 Oneprince

That sounds depressingly like real life...  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway
13. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Underway Sep 5, 2012, 13:25 Oneprince

I for one have played more SC2 multiplayer than I care to go back and count. I played Brood Wars a ton back in the day as well.

I really enjoy base-building RTS games, and I have yet to come across one that has the fan-base and keeping power of SC. So I'll keep playing. I have yet to find a game with the responsiveness and reliable pathfinding. The pathfinding isn't always what I want the units to do, but at least they do the same thing each time.

News Comments > Ubisoft Uplay PC Launches
13. Re: Ubisoft Uplay PC Launches Aug 16, 2012, 16:54 Oneprince

What I need now is a client app to manage all these other client apps Steam/origin/uplay/(whatever the gamestop one is called)/Tiggit/etc.... Right?  

News Comments > Solar Defense and Demo Released
3. Re: Solar Defense and Demo Released Mar 2, 2012, 14:09 Oneprince

Uh... Looks like someone has been playing a little too much Starcraft 2. The rank insignia are almost identical to the SC2 ladder ones. Also, the layout of the game screen with the minimap and command bar are pretty close... Even the command icons are eerily similar.

News Comments > Open Source Beyond Protocol and Star Alliances
7. Re: Open Source Beyond Protocol and Star Alliances May 4, 2011, 16:59 Oneprince

If I had to guess, I'd say it was just familiarity with the whole Visual Studio IDE. I took a peek at the code and it's all pretty straightforward. Would be pretty easy I think for a beginner coder to get in and tinker around. Only stopping point would be understanding what all the servers do and how to get them all up and running in tandem as it seems like the .ini files are not in the project...unless I'm not seeing them.

Only caveat that I noticed at a glance was all the inline sql... no BLL or DAL would give me a headache.

-Oneprince

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Beta Key Giveaway
19. Re: Age of Empires Online Beta Key Giveaway Apr 26, 2011, 10:55 Oneprince

Long time reader... Used to be a struggle back in the day before VE3D got absorbed on which to spend my time on, Blue or VE3D. Now I pretty much spend it here. Anyway, enough soggy talk. If you have another key, I'd love to check out AoE Online. Thanks.  

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo