Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nick C

Real Name Nick C   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DNForever
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Long time reader
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 13, 2011, 15:54
Total Comments 237 (Novice)
User ID 56259

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Two Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC Packs
6. Re: Two Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC Packs Sep 28, 2011, 19:01 DNForever

I hate this type of shit  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2011, 20:53 DNForever

A little bit of bulleted lists never hurt anyone. Unless it's MS Word trying to automatically make them CONSTANTLY.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
36. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 26, 2011, 20:29 DNForever

If you disagree, give a better definition for life and for food.

What are you a fuckin teacher?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2011, 20:01 DNForever

Should be weapons grade, then nuclear grade at the top.  

News Comments > On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles
42. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 24, 2011, 00:33 DNForever

I was doing non-lethal if possible for a while, and then they killed Malik and I went on a fucking rampage. Sniper rifle to the face from a few steps away, knocking out civilians and dropping them off the roof, inciting confusion then doing the typhoon. When I got to the harvesters hideout, I started to chill and play normal again. But I still took out all the harvesters.  

News Comments > On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles
35. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 23, 2011, 20:13 DNForever

What he's saying is, I didn't realize you guys all suck worse than the playtesters. It's always funny in a sad way, how lightly these industry guys tread when they give interviews, but I guess that's what you have to do considering peoples fragile sensibilities these days. All this "live and learn" stuff, what a pile of shit. Just stand by your game and your decisions, and if people don't like the boss fights too fuckin bad, they're approx 1 percent of the overall game.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC ~Five Hours
24. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC ~Five Hours Sep 20, 2011, 12:35 DNForever

This game is really good so far, looking forward to the extra levels. I like video games. Don't care if they "outsourced" the boss battles, which really aren't that bad anyways.  

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Op Ed Sep 10, 2011, 22:54 DNForever

To whit [sic]

Everywhere I look there's bad writing.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement
32. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement Sep 9, 2011, 01:32 DNForever

Thanks - I went back to the lobby and he wasn't there, so I saved the game and then went on to China, just found "windmill" 's computer. Something to save for my 2nd playthrough in a couple months, but definitely a big glitch.  

30. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement Sep 9, 2011, 00:24 DNForever

Update: I searched around for "motherly ties glitch" and apparently it has to do with whether or not you locate detective wagner in the lobby before you do anything else?? I went in through the roof and got the stuff from his computer then left right afterwards, didn't even go to the lobby at all for this quest. I'm gonna go try to go back to the lobby and see if I can interact with him then try to complete the quest, but if what I found out is right I already messed up the order.  

29. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement Sep 9, 2011, 00:12 DNForever

Yeah, I'm trying to complete the quest. I searched and read everything in the storage locker, and opened the safe where there was that bracelet. Should I like activate the bracelet first or something? I think I have everything completed for the mission.  

27. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement Sep 8, 2011, 23:39 DNForever

Ahhh I'm trying to finish up my side quests before I go to China, and found out all the stuff about Megan's death, talking to her mom in the lobby and as soon as I click all the buttons to tell her about it the conversation wheel thing is there but no words or anyting to click on and I just stand there, can't even hit esc. What's the deal???  

News Comments > Dead Island "Private Joke" Goes Public
45. Re: Dead Island Sep 8, 2011, 16:54 DNForever

It's not like it was in the game. If you go looking at source code, I suppose you're bored enough to get offended at something like this. That guy should just be a comedian, then everyone can get pissed at him and he won't have to apologize!!

If this was a girl programmer and she put in "Chauvinist Pig", would it be such a big deal? If you believe in equality you have to either be cool with both kind of jokes - or just get offended at everything equally which is what more and more people do. There used to be a feminist group around here that would put up signs saying "womyn" this and that, they hated men so much they didn't even want "men" in their title. First thing I thought of was "what a bunch of feminist bitches." Valerie Solanas was a scumbag feminist whore.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2011, 16:59.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution "The Missing Link" DLC Next Month
27. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Sep 3, 2011, 11:50 DNForever

Great game so far. My video tears a bit but triple buffering helps. V-Sync for me is unusable because of the lag it causes.  

News Comments > Doom of Germany's DOOM Ban Explained
1. Re: Doom of Germany's DOOM Ban Explained Sep 1, 2011, 12:25 DNForever

Do you know what happened to the last people Germany was pissed off at? Tell 'em Kyle.  

News Comments > Stephen Merchant Not Eager to Reprise Portal 2 Experience
53. Re: Stephen Merchant Not Eager to Reprise Portal 2 Experience Aug 31, 2011, 21:15 DNForever

Didn't intend to be correcting anything, it just got me on the topic of sitting vs. standing and for me particularly when I sit for more than 1-2 hours I feel the pain.

Sepharo wrote on Aug 31, 2011, 18:54:
Okay two people have "corrected" my comment now.

Guess what? It's a joke. As is god; "nipples for men?!"

News Comments > Stephen Merchant Not Eager to Reprise Portal 2 Experience
51. Re: Stephen Merchant Not Eager to Reprise Portal 2 Experience Aug 31, 2011, 18:21 DNForever

Sitting is an unnatural position, far worse than standing up. Bad for circulation, bad for your back, bad for pretty much everything.

Sepharo wrote on Aug 30, 2011, 21:40:
I think he's literally talking about standing for hours on end being tiring, should have just taken a sit break every now and then.

I could never use one of those workstations/desks designed to be stood at all day, gotta be on my fat ass like god intended.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Code Broken
21. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Code Broken Aug 30, 2011, 23:20 DNForever

I was gonna wait to play this but due to the unanimous praise it's been getting I figured I shouldn't wait it out. Started the download from amazon earlier today and it's almost done. I'm actually surprised I could wait this long based on how much I liked the first DX.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coded Message
36. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coded Message Aug 29, 2011, 21:13 DNForever

Hahahah yes

Silent Bob wrote on Aug 29, 2011, 19:20:
Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a Bitch!

News Comments > Eidos Montreal on Deus Ex: Human Revolution AI
23. Re: Eidos Montreal on Deus Ex: Human Revolution AI Aug 24, 2011, 16:16 DNForever

NOLF 2: one of the best FPS games ever. The AI and missions in that game are second to none.

Ray Ban wrote on Aug 24, 2011, 15:33:
Anyone remember the great AI in NOLF 2?

If you went into a building and turned out the lights to conceal yourself, they would come inside, turn on the lights and look around.

Other times they would take a break in their patrol to take a leak. Excellent opportunity to dispose of them without anyone noticing.

In one of the missions you were supposed to assassinate the commanding officer of a camp. I hid in a bathroom with two stalls while contemplating how to reach the officer in his office (with large windows). Suddenly the officer came strolling into the bathroom to do his business, which made things much easier for me

Looking forward to playing DX:HR this weekend!

237 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo