Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for linfosoma

Real Name linfosoma   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname linfosoma
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 12, 2011, 15:39
Total Comments 45 (Suspect)
User ID 56255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham City Still Using GFWL
7. Re: Batman: Arkham City Still Using GFWL Aug 30, 2011, 10:56 linfosoma

The only problem I have with GFWL is that it's not available in my region, therefore I cant buy the game where I live.
Sigh, I guess I'll have to pass it, it's a shame because I really liked the first one (Live titles were available back then).

And that's why I buy on steam, not because I like the service (though I really do), but because they are the only ones who let me (Impulse used to let me buy games from them too, but after the adquisition I cant buy anything anymore).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TrackMania 2: Canyon Presales and Multiplayer Beta Access Underway
1. Angry! Aug 16, 2011, 18:24 linfosoma

Im getting a payment refused after trying with both my credit card and Paypal account. Really annoyed here.  

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers
1. New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Jun 15, 2011, 17:20 linfosoma

I kind of want to try these, but the 11.5 released completely messed up a few apps that use OpenGL, I hope they fixed that!  

News Comments > Hitman: Absolution Interview
3. No subject Jun 11, 2011, 21:14 linfosoma

The more I read about this game, the more I think it's going to be Splinter Cell: Conviction all over again.
I hope Im wrong, because Blood Money is one of my favorite stealth games ever, but they seem very keen to sell the game as an action title (which is not going to sell anyway, because let's face it, there a way better action games around).

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC Details?
10. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC Details? Jun 9, 2011, 12:30 linfosoma

Jonny5 wrote on Jun 9, 2011, 11:50:
the game gets so over the top fun it will be talked about a year from now!

Thank you mister Gearbox man, but no thanks.

News Comments > ARMA 3 Trailer
6. Re: ARMA 3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 11:23 linfosoma

Wildone wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 11:16:
Yea its not for the MW3 kiddies (Below)

Us PC gamers are such a friendly bunch, aren't we?

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Open Beta in September, Game in October
7. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator Jun 6, 2011, 17:12 linfosoma

"Those of you bitching about the Origins exclusivity or the possible lack of Steam pre-orders. You can pre-order from TONS of other places like..."

If you live in the US

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Open Beta in September, Game in October
2. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator Jun 6, 2011, 16:38 linfosoma

I really, really hope this is not an Origin exclusive. I want to pre-order, but not there.  

News Comments > CoD: Black Ops DLC Release, Free Weekend Underway
3. Re: CoD: Black Ops DLC Release, Free Weekend Underway Jun 2, 2011, 14:33 linfosoma

Dirwulf wrote on Jun 2, 2011, 14:22:
Forget CoD.

Witcher 2 just went on sale

What? Where?? Do want!

News Comments > CoD: Black Ops DLC Release, Free Weekend Underway
1. Re: CoD: Black Ops DLC Release, Free Weekend Underway Jun 2, 2011, 14:18 linfosoma

Great, so now Im not going to be able to launch any games for the whole weekend, and let's not talk about installing one of course!  

News Comments > Super Street Fighter IV: AE DRM Changes
9. Re: Super Street Fighter IV: AE DRM Changes Jun 2, 2011, 13:38 linfosoma

I just wish they dropped GFWL, not because I dislike the system, but simply because they are not selling games that use it in my region anymore.

Either that, or open up GWFL please. I got SF IV on day one, I would love to get this.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer
5. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer Jun 1, 2011, 13:13 linfosoma

NKD wrote on Jun 1, 2011, 12:12:
The press preview build (beta quality of the first 8 or 9 hours of the game) was leaked to the Interwebs. I don't want to spoil it for myself so I'm going to avoid playing it much, but what little I have played... god damn fantastic.

You can probably find it if you're interested in a demo of sorts, but out of respect for the developers I'm not going to post links.

I already pre-ordered so I might give that a try, but at the same time, maybe I shouldn't spoil the fun. Everyone that has played the preview said it was awesome, so that's good enough for me I guess.

News Comments > Shift 2: Unleashed PC DLC Plans
1. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator May 29, 2011, 12:33 linfosoma

Ok this is good news, Im now slightly less pissed about the buggy POS that this game turned out to be.
EA, please, next time hire someone other than a retarded monkey to do your UI. Also, Im sure you can afford more than 3 songs for your soundtrack.

News Comments > APB-Reloaded Open Beta Next Week
3. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator May 21, 2011, 12:23 linfosoma

Yeah, at least at this time there seems to be no point in forking real money into the game. The weapons you can lease are expensive, and they can be acquired easily by just playing the game.

Im sure this will change at some point, but it's definitely the first F2P game I've seen that doesnt feels like it's pay 2 win.

I look forward to the open beta, finally a chance to play with new players without getting owned all the time

News Comments > Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans
5. Re: Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans May 13, 2011, 09:52 linfosoma

Car handling is actually surprisingly good, the only problem is that if the server is lagging you can get some nasty input lag, but the physics are good enough.  

News Comments > Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans
2. No subject May 13, 2011, 00:52 linfosoma

To be honest, I've been playing the beta and you can easily access all the content without paying a cent. I would go as far as saying that there's really no point in spending any money in the game at the moment.

The game is surprisingly addictive though, I quite like it.

News Comments > Steam and YouTube
2. Re: Steam and YouTube May 9, 2011, 14:40 linfosoma

I linked a video and now not only is gone but it says there are no videos on my youtube account, seems kinda glitchy atm.  

News Comments > BRINK Preloads on Steam
2. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator May 6, 2011, 22:06 linfosoma

Pre-loading now, too bad I have to wait until the 12 to play it here  

News Comments > Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator
1. Re: Prerelease Saints Row 3 Character Creator May 6, 2011, 22:05 linfosoma

Not really interested in Armageddon, but I will most definitely get SR3. Despite the shitty port, SR2 was incredibly open and fun.  

News Comments > Windows MX vs. ATV Alive and Metro 2033 Sequel Plans
1. Re: Windows MX vs. ATV Alive and Metro 2033 Sequel Plans May 3, 2011, 21:26 linfosoma

MX vs. ATV Alive is coming to PC? Awesome! I loved Reflex, awesome little game. Thanks THQ!  

45 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo