Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for coolkev99

Real Name coolkev99   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname coolkev99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 9, 2011, 00:14
Total Comments 14 (Suspect)
User ID 56251

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > List of Games Relying on GameSpy Services
15. Re: List of Games Relying on GameSpy Services Apr 9, 2014, 00:49 coolkev99

jdreyer wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 13:53:
Since Borderlands uses Gamespy, I wonder if they are going to migrate it off. Or to Steamworks.

10 bucks says they make the investment to move Borderlands to Steamworks. Oh... yeah, I bet big and live life on the edge.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft II Birthday Party
23. Re: StarCraft II Birthday Party Jul 23, 2013, 16:23 coolkev99

Perhaps youíd like to level up the race you donít play the least often

So... in other words, level up the race you play the most?

News Comments > DARK Gameplay Trailer
14. Re: DARK Gameplay Trailer Feb 28, 2013, 19:11 coolkev99

How can anyone watch that trailer and think anything other than "shit game"? Just terrible.

News Comments > Age of Conan Expands
2. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 14, 2013, 22:59 coolkev99

I forgot about this game, they still have players?  

News Comments > NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming
30. Re: NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming Jan 7, 2013, 19:14 coolkev99

This is all a bunch of nonsense. You can blame all the casuals playing Angry birds on iDevices for this.

Obviously Nvidia is hedging the death of the PC (like microsoft) and investing in other forms of gaming/display technologies. Whats ironic is that most of the folks who would spend money on a discrete video card (or high-end console) wouldn't touch the steamy turd that is streaming games. OH yes, I've played Onlive.. its actually extremely cool tech... but horrid to look at, and laggy. In the era of "HD" it is anything but.

So just as the Wii brought on copycat and alternative (and lousy) controllers. The cell phones and mobile are bringing alternative and copycat (lousy) graphics to users without the needed hardware expense.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches
52. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches Sep 25, 2012, 17:21 coolkev99

Its popular to bash WoW these days, but its really not that bad. It just hasn't changed the formula much and now gone stale. Many of us have moved on. There are still those newer players and die-hards who still like it, but this game is slowly becoming irrelevant.  

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2 Preorders
14. Re: Company of Heroes 2 Preorders Sep 24, 2012, 16:40 coolkev99

Darks wrote on Sep 24, 2012, 10:40:
COH 2 will under sell too; carrying a price tag of 60 dollars for a minimal game is more than Iím willing to spend. Especially when TL2 and BL2 are giving 60 plus hours return. Iíll pick this game up in a year when itís on sale.

Minimal? I have over 300 hours in the orginal game. It'd have to be quite a departure (suck) from the 1st game for me to only find 60 or less hours in it. COH is one of the best RTS games EVER.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
83. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 20:48 coolkev99

Trevellian wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 10:03:
Only 2 Million? I would have guessed far more considering how polished and not like other MMO's it is. I find it far more fun to run around and explore and do events in this than I ever have any other MMO. People need to stop playing WoW.

Jeez people, it hasn't even been 1 month yet! It took WoW over 6 months to reach 3.5 million.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
51. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2012, 00:37 coolkev99

Trine 2 is great! Not a very long game, but more than worth the current price. Jaw dropping visuals. I suggest playing through with a friend(s) on Hard difficulty.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial
30. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial Jul 11, 2012, 20:06 coolkev99

Asmo wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 18:27:
Just ridiculous how much potential that game had and how badly it fell short...

Interesting, I thought the same thing about SW Galaxies.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial
29. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial Jul 11, 2012, 20:03 coolkev99

Never even considered trying this game after watching some of the snooze-fest gameplay videos.

News Comments > EA Shakeup Rumor
7. Re: EA Shakeup Rumor Jul 11, 2012, 19:53 coolkev99

Anonymous source indicates the company will still remain evil.  

News Comments > Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com
2. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 21:17 coolkev99

Hero's Quest (renamed Quest for Glory) was one of the first computer games I ever played. Pure Magic. Its one of the reasons I'm into computer today. I miss the good ole days of PC gaming.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 DX11 Patch Coming
4. Re: Crysis 2 DX11 Patch Coming Apr 8, 2011, 20:18 coolkev99

Consolitis (yes its a disease) has been holding PC games tech back for years now. I used to look forward to every new PC game release in anticipation of being blown away by the newest advances. Now, thanks to the neanderthal console drone masses we get cookie cutter graphics until the next gen consoles arrive. Gee thanx.

In any case, I suppose I should be excited about this.. yay. I'll probably buy it now.. maybe, but I feel like a dog getting thrown his scraps under the table after having begged forever.

14 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo