Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Turglar

Real Name Turglar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 2, 2011, 02:48
Total Comments 63 (Suspect)
User ID 56241

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Event Details
8. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Event Details May 29, 2012, 18:38 Turglar

Not only do you get to test their game for free so they can skimp on QA, you also now pay full box price for the privilege.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
11. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes May 24, 2012, 14:06 Turglar

Soul Harvest gets worse the higher level you get. In hell you barely get back the damage you take from getting close to the mobs to use it.  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month
4. Re: World of Warplanes Closed Beta This Month May 23, 2012, 10:44 Turglar

Hard to get excited for this considering how World of Tanks turned out.  

News Comments > Torchlight II Stress Test This Weekend
21. Re: Torchlight II Stress Test This Weekend May 18, 2012, 11:01 Turglar

InBlack wrote on May 18, 2012, 10:57:
Yeah because I mean, what the hell do WE know since YOU have no issues the game must be perfect for EVERYONE else as well. See where Im going with this?

Yeah and because I mean, since YOU have a stuttering issue EVERYONE must have it and it must be INFAMOUS.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Stress Test
6. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test May 10, 2012, 22:05 Turglar

Still only prepurchases? Doesn't seem ideal for a stress test. What are they hiding? Personally I refuse to buy a game to beta it.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Patched
10. Re: World of Tanks Patched May 9, 2012, 17:54 Turglar

bhcompy wrote on May 8, 2012, 15:28:
Turglar wrote on May 8, 2012, 14:06:
It's pathetic they still only have one shitty gamemode. I really doubt they are gonna add more at this point.

They have stated other game modes are slated for release this year.

They've been saying shit like that for 2 years.

5. Re: World of Tanks Patched May 8, 2012, 14:06 Turglar

It's pathetic they still only have one shitty gamemode. I really doubt they are gonna add more at this point.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Losing Subs; Gaining Add-ons
48. Re: The Old Republic Losing Subs; Gaining Add-ons May 8, 2012, 08:52 Turglar

Veterator wrote on May 8, 2012, 07:47:
Also I feel like these big companies could take their huge budgets, make a flexible engine and then pump out MMOs for 20-50 million a pop and pick up more customers with the same general engine powering them all.

Yeah what we really need are more developers following the Cryptic shovelware MMO strategy /sarcasm

News Comments > EA Denies Layoff Rumor
40. Re: EA Denies Layoff Rumor Apr 16, 2012, 21:16 Turglar

LOL are you really bitching about a free respec? Oh no its so hard to spend 60 seconds clicking on my talent icons again, boo fucking hoo. And there is a fucking popup telling you your points were reset when you log in. Of all the shit that went down in 1.2 complaining about this make you look like a fucking moron.  

News Comments > Gods & Heroes Changes
10. Re: Gods & Heroes Changes Mar 31, 2012, 19:53 Turglar

I don't feel bad for these guys one bit. This turd of a game should have died with Perpetual. I actually tried the beta at one point and it felt like I was playing a MMO from 1997. The fact that they thought even one person would pay for this POS just shows how out of touch most MMO developers are with their genre's fans.  

News Comments > Game of Thrones Web MMORPG Details
11. Re: Game of Thrones Web MMORPG Details Feb 29, 2012, 18:56 Turglar

I'm sure this browser game will be a piece of shit, but not because its GoT (because its a browser game, lol).

If you don't think GoT can translate well to any type of video game you should try paradox's Crusader Kings 2 and tell me it isn't just begging for a GoT mod.

The political intrigue and war bits are perfect for a grand strategy game. The GoT:Genesis game was a giant turd though, but the developers were obviously incompetent and just did a rush job trying to cash in quickly on the TV shows popularity (which i'm sure is bigpoint's plan too).

News Comments > Wasteland Sequel Kickstart Coming
27. Re: Wasteland Sequel Kickstart Coming Feb 17, 2012, 01:13 Turglar

Hmm interplay founder, asking for money up front, no thanks.  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta
6. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 17, 2012, 01:00 Turglar

It's gonna be INSANELY pay 2 win. The last time I logged in the gold ammo did 40% more damage ON TOP of being armor penetrating (the normal ammo doesn't penetrate at all)  

News Comments > Civilization V Gods & Kings DLC This Spring
17. Re: Civilization V Gods & Kings DLC This Spring Feb 16, 2012, 22:57 Turglar

Sounds good, but where's the pitboss multiplayer mode they promised when Civ 5 launched?  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Press Beta
9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Press Beta Feb 7, 2012, 09:35 Turglar

There's no way this game can live up to the hype fanbois are giving it. These same people on the GW2 train will be complaining about it a week after release, just before hopping on the next unreleased mmo's dick.  

News Comments > Diablo III Dropping RMT in Korea?
17. Re: Diablo III Dropping RMT in Korea? Jan 14, 2012, 20:05 Turglar

deqer wrote on Jan 14, 2012, 19:40:
Yes, players love it when they've put weeks into their adventure and suddenly the game is stopped because of patch/auction-house-money/korea issues. Way to make this possible by not presenting the auction-house-money system in order to haste the approval process because of your lack of patience? GG Blizzard.

You know the ol' saying "Haste Makes Waste."

Do you always herp before you derp?

2. Re: World of Tanks Patched Dec 20, 2011, 11:17 Turglar

Yeah this game is really stagnant. They've been claiming to be working on new game modes for like 2 years, but still no sign of them. It's pretty obvious all they care about is adding new $30-$50 premium tanks and tank lines to bleed the fools who buy them (and spend gold to convert xp) dry.

I would have been a lot happier with this game if it was just buy to play and didn't pretend to be a MMO just to milk the shit out of the playerbase.

News Comments > On SWTOR Queues
12. Re: On SWOTR Queues Dec 19, 2011, 10:38 Turglar

So basically the whole wave system only served to piss off late preorders and delay the massive queues by a handful of days. I started on friday on a pvp server and there were already level 50s, they should have just let everyone in at once.  

News Comments > BF2143 Hinted?
6. Re: BF2143 Hinted? Dec 19, 2011, 10:34 Turglar

I never was a huge fan of 2142, I wish they'd make another WW2 game with the frostbite 2 engine.  

News Comments > New World of Tanks Record
12. Re: New World of Tanks Record Dec 8, 2011, 21:36 Turglar

There's nothing massive about the multiplayer in this game. The fact that they keep toting it as a MMO and posting these "records" just makes them look like assholes.

I wonder how they convinced Guinness that 250k russians connecting to a chat lobby for a 15v15 game counts as "One MMO Server".

And I don't want to hear their bullshit about persistent character advancement making it a MMO. By that logic BF3 and the Modern Warfare series are MMOs (and more massive) as well since you can gain ranks on your character.

63 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo